Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 70. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Now it is good time to buy glc,,,

dev screenshots looks really nice, I can not wait to play GLC game

great job

yeah
and you can buy GLC on bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-GLC
GLC is very cheap now
it's a good chance
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Now it is good time to buy glc,,,

dev screenshots looks really nice, I can not wait to play GLC game

great job
Activity: 210
So devs are back from holiday, what are plans for abbreviation change away from GLC. Do you have poll for community vote or developers just pick a new name? Change it before you do more work on the game because it might take many days to contact exchange and you want it changed on exchanges before you release game! That is important!

The problem of the planing to change abbreviation or not had been draw down to be discuss,we hope that your could know that beside of this we also have many other works need to follow,and,change abbreviation also not just a simple work which could be done easily
Activity: 149
We try to dispel all doubts gradually,we hope that we could provide both video and testing version during next week,due to the limitation of cryptocurrency from application market's rule,we will use our own server for the game of GLC version,your supporting will be my best encouragement.
Thanks for everyone who show their trust with us,we won't let you down,such as we cancel our IPO plan at the beginning,we know that sincerity is the most important thing between people.All the work running smoothly,we will do what we say to prove that Gameleague Coin is not a scam.
Great!
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
We try to dispel all doubts gradually,we hope that we could provide both video and testing version during next week,due to the limitation of cryptocurrency from application market's rule,we will use our own server for the game of GLC version,your supporting will be my best encouragement.
Thanks for everyone who show their trust with us,we won't let you down,such as we cancel our IPO plan at the beginning,we know that sincerity is the most important thing between people.All the work running smoothly,we will do what we say to prove that Gameleague Coin is not a scam.

good news,but i feel the game is vey Chinese style,is it?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
So devs are back from holiday, what are plans for abbreviation change away from GLC. Do you have poll for community vote or developers just pick a new name? Change it before you do more work on the game because it might take many days to contact exchange and you want it changed on exchanges before you release game! That is important!
Activity: 75
what a pity that the coins weren't paid to me. The game coins is my best choice to invest in cybor coins
Activity: 66
Activity: 126

Know that someone will keep blaming we are screenshot's scammer,not ask for any praise,just want to tell everyone who trust us that we are really doing something,and it will coming soon.
look forward to the game!!!
Activity: 546

Know that someone will keep blaming we are screenshot's scammer,not ask for any praise,just want to tell everyone who trust us that we are really doing something,and it will coming soon.
good job dev, let the facts speak

gaming and coding takes time so hold your horses people bc its coming!
Activity: 66

good job dev, let the facts speak
Activity: 112

Coinnext Exchange added GameleagueCoin

Trade at https://coinnext.com/trade/GLC/BTC

Activity: 89

Know that someone will keep blaming we are screenshot's scamer,not ask for any praise,just want to tell everyone who trust us that we are really doing something,and it will coming soon.
OMG~I can‘t wait anymore Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Thanks dev, I believe that you will not let every GLC supporters down

Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Just back from vacation,we also surprised with the pricing fluctuation during these days,we don't hope people just chasing for the short term profit then take risk to pump&dump,that was unhealthy for our coin development.
In the next few days we will hard working for the game final testing & changing according to our testers request,which focus on the picture quality,more update information will pulish later,some people keep doubting that we just provide screenshot to cheat everyone,but please be notify that we also provide the game recording video too,since we need to make some changing,hence google play temporary off shelves our fiat version for download.When everything fixed,they upload again.
Now our first goal was success to complete our game launch ASAP,we show our understanding of doubts,and we also hope people could understand that we had to responsible for the whole market,so,please give us more time.
Thanks for everyone who supporting to us!

good news

I believe GLC will be successful
always support to GLC
I am glad to be a part of the GLC community

great,we are waiting for you game.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
great
Very much looking forward to the game to come out as soon as possible
I think I will like her very much Grin
Activity: 149
GLC , maybe one big thing of 2014.   Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Just back from vacation,we also surprised with the pricing fluctuation during these days,we don't hope people just chasing for the short term profit then take risk to pump&dump,that was unhealthy for our coin development.
In the next few days we will hard working for the game final testing & changing according to our testers request,which focus on the picture quality,more update information will pulish later,some people keep doubting that we just provide screenshot to cheat everyone,but please be notify that we also provide the game recording video too,since we need to make some changing,hence google play temporary off shelves our fiat version for download.When everything fixed,they upload again.
Now our first goal was success to complete our game launch ASAP,we show our understanding of doubts,and we also hope people could understand that we had to responsible for the whole market,so,please give us more time.

good news

I believe GLC will be successful
always support to GLC
I am glad to be a part of the GLC community
Activity: 89
It seems the game coming soon~!
Pages:
Jump to: