Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 69. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Damn it ShareXcoin.com
Please give my GLC back.
there should be some punish to this robber.
I met you again.
You have no chance to get your coin back. They are gone.
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
Damn it ShareXcoin.com
Please give my GLC back.
there should be some punish to this robber.
Activity: 89

Fxxk sharex, my GLC still deposit on there!

me too

you're not alone

zip very rich now
we are not alone Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

me too

you're not alone

zip very rich now
Activity: 66
At the beginning of our program,we were called scammer,when we pulish the screenshots and video,we were called scammer,and i could feeling that even we success to launch the game,we still called scammer.
Obviously,you can't make everyone like you.
During these two days,i have seen someone keep discrediting us,no offence,just curious about what prompted him to do that,
then i finnaly found that becasue we were accidentally offend to his benefit,just because of the same abbreviation problem,make him spare no effort to accuse us,i mean,come on,we were not the first same abbreviation ever happened on BTT,and even we were not any conflict with the coin his support.
It made me understand that compromise can only lead the thing worse.
Hence,we decide not to make any modify with our coin abbreviation,we are Gameleague Coin,we are GLC
And from now on,we won't respond any of the abbreviation problem,thanks!

you were called scammer but not a scammer
scammer is zip / sharex Grin

ok we dont care about the coin abbreviation now
keep smile dev Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
At the beginning of our program,we were called scammer,when we pulish the screenshots and video,we were called scammer,and i could feeling that even we success to launch the game,we still called scammer.
During these two days,i have seen someone keep discrediting us,no offence,just curious about what prompted him to do that,
then i finnaly found that becasue we were accidentally offend to his benefit,just because of the same abbreviation problem,make him spare no effort to accuse us,i mean,come on,we were not the first same abbreviation ever happened on BTT,and even we were not any conflict with the coin his support.
Hence,we decide not to make any modify with our coin abbreviation,we are Gameleague Coin,we are GLC

you were called scammer but not a scammer
scammer is zip / sharex Grin

ok we dont care about the coin abbreviation now
keep smile dev Grin
Activity: 51
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
We are Gameleague Coin,we are GLC!! Keep fighting!!!
I think the coin abbreviation it’s really not a big deal . I don't care about it at all.
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
We are Gameleague Coin,we are GLC!! Keep fighting!!!
Activity: 57

If you're referring to me, nowhere did I discredit you. I pointed this out because the same abbreviation is, as you say, a problem. Especially when it's the same abbreviation as a one year old, well known and established coin. You're only causing harm to your own potential, you won't get listed on cryptsy with the same trading abbreviation nor mintpal nor coinmarketcap nor anywhere that is important. I tried to help by pointing out such an obvious flaw and even provided suggestions...
Activity: 105

Know that someone will keep blaming we are screenshot's scammer,not ask for any praise,just want to tell everyone who trust us that we are really doing something,and it will coming soon.
i need more and more screenshots ,haha Grin Grin Grin
All we have to do  is prove that we are not liars.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 66

Know that someone will keep blaming we are screenshot's scammer,not ask for any praise,just want to tell everyone who trust us that we are really doing something,and it will coming soon.
All we have to do  is prove that we are not liars.
Activity: 126

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
GL, they just need change symbol.  There is already a GLC and it is confusing.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
it's funny when you see daytraders chiming here and spreading FUD  Grin

usually means this coin value will rise  Cool

yes , i think it really will rise
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
it's funny when you see daytraders chiming here and spreading FUD  Grin

usually means this coin value will rise  Cool
Activity: 77
there is no game at all.just pure ps work and dumping all the coins.
Activity: 51
You are spending real money on a farmville clone.  Farmville has not been a thing in years.

Stop this.

So we are fighting for the rest of the time.
Activity: 546
Some people enjoy farmville though.......
Now it is good time to buy glc,,,

dev screenshots looks really nice, I can not wait to play GLC game

great job

yeah
and you can buy GLC on bittrex https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-GLC
GLC is very cheap now
it's a good chance

yeah, the price is low now . It is a good time to buy GLC.
Pages:
Jump to: