Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 67. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Activity: 66
Devs, we have had a lot of complaints that GLC is the symbol originally used for globalcoin.  Can we please get a rename of the coin (if the coin is still alive) asap?  If not bittrex will be delisting by this weekend.

Thanks,
Richie

For the abbreviation problem,we had been send PM to both bittrex and poloniex to discussing about it.

Not any bargaining,or we will be delist from bittrex,to consider about that the same risk maybe also appear to poloniex,we had to change our abbreviation not as GLC anymore.

It's our fault.

That's really a tough time for us.We had to apologize to all of our coin holders,because that we had been promised about we will provide a testing version for our BTT's testers to download and do some test.(just as our attachment pic. showing) Despite the bug of multi-payment had been solve,and the server also been set up successfully for release.
Sadly,due to there are many of pic. during the game need to be modify,that's bring a lot of workload,we had to make a difficult decision that our GLC version release time had to delay.

So far we can not exactly confrim when we could complete our work(both change the game pic and make some change of our wallet setting),but we could promise to our coin holders that we won't beaten by this dilemma,all we need to do are pay more effort to overcome it.
Thanks for everyone who support to us,we will update our work once it done.

Your Sincerely

Don't worry dev, just do the right things and people will continue to support you

Personally I also wanted GameleagueCoin to keep as GLC, but the FACT is that Globalcoin has been around long even before I joined this forum. So changing abbreviation is the only option for GameleagueCoin to survive on exchanges, and you need to do it quick

Please keep close contact especially with Bittrex (and Poloniex) to make sure they don't delist this coin, which deserves to have a bright future
A bad news for GameLeagueCoin Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Don't worry , dev will solve this problam
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Why the price of GLC drop so quick?
what's wrong?
i think that zip dumped GLC from sharexcoin.com
I lost about 1 million GLC from shareX. WTF~!!
poor man. put the coins in wallet is The safest.
Wink ;)I will follow your advice. BTW, is it the time of buying now? I want to increase my position.

yes,the gameleaguecoin is very low ,buy it now, gogogogo
the price is rising, what happen?
Activity: 126
what's wrong?
Wink ;)I will follow your advice. BTW, is it the time of buying now? I want to increase my position.

yes,the gameleaguecoin is very low ,buy it now, gogogogo
Activity: 89
what's wrong?

It's very hard to say, you can ask dev Grin Grin
Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Devs, we have had a lot of complaints that GLC is the symbol originally used for globalcoin.  Can we please get a rename of the coin (if the coin is still alive) asap?  If not bittrex will be delisting by this weekend.

Thanks,
Richie

For the abbreviation problem,we had been send PM to both bittrex and poloniex to discussing about it.

Not any bargaining,or we will be delist from bittrex,to consider about that the same risk maybe also appear to poloniex,we had to change our abbreviation not as GLC anymore.

It's our fault.

That's really a tough time for us.We had to apologize to all of our coin holders,because that we had been promised about we will provide a testing version for our BTT's testers to download and do some test.(just as our attachment pic. showing) Despite the bug of multi-payment had been solve,and the server also been set up successfully for release.
Sadly,due to there are many of pic. during the game need to be modify,that's bring a lot of workload,we had to make a difficult decision that our GLC version release time had to delay.

So far we can not exactly confrim when we could complete our work(both change the game pic and make some change of our wallet setting),but we could promise to our coin holders that we won't beaten by this dilemma,all we need to do are pay more effort to overcome it.

Your Sincerely

Don't worry dev, just do the right things and people will continue to support you

Personally I also wanted GameleagueCoin to keep as GLC, but the FACT is that Globalcoin has been around long even before I joined this forum. So changing abbreviation is the only option for GameleagueCoin to survive on exchanges, and you need to do it quick

Please keep close contact especially with Bittrex (and Poloniex) to make sure they don't delist this coin, which deserves to have a bright future
A bad news for GameLeagueCoin Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
what's wrong?
what's wrong?
keep wallet OPEN everyday for stakes
50% per year Grin
you are right. the rate is so high ~!
It's a good way to earn GLC
50% per year Grin
you are right. the rate is so high ~!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
50% per year Grin
legendary
Activity: 2413
Merit: 1003
that's the only pure pos which has some kind of volume in the order book. keep on
Activity: 2
Don't cop out Dev, just bow down to the higher powers and continue as planned with full support and confidence.
Activity: 465
Merit: 250

Thanks,
Richie

It's our fault.

Your Sincerely

Devs, we have had a lot of complaints that GLC is the symbol originally used for globalcoin.  Can we please get a rename of the coin (if the coin is still alive) asap?  If not bittrex will be delisting by this weekend.

Thanks,
Richie

really?Want to develop serious consideration!!!

we want to globalcoin rename,GLC is gameleanguecoin.i think the more appropriate

I agree with u,globalcoin rename the better,however, i support GameLeagueCoin!!!! Grin
globalcoin is obsolete, GLC is GameLeangueCoin now, we better keep this name.

Thanks,
Richie

It's our fault.

Your Sincerely

http://i61.tinypic.com/263dh6r.jpg
it is very cute~I think many people love this style.
Activity: 210

Thanks,
Richie

It's our fault.

Your Sincerely

Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Devs, we have had a lot of complaints that GLC is the symbol originally used for globalcoin.  Can we please get a rename of the coin (if the coin is still alive) asap?  If not bittrex will be delisting by this weekend.

Thanks,
Richie

really?Want to develop serious consideration!!!

we want to globalcoin rename,GLC is gameleanguecoin.i think the more appropriate

I agree with u,globalcoin rename the better,however, i support GameLeagueCoin!!!! Grin
Activity: 210
hi dev

have 4 active connection but the wallet out of sync,why?

thanks

me too,out of sync.why.hope dev upgrade new version.

As we know,the wallet did not has any sync problem. Maybe sometime is just during the stake generate  time,hence many transactions just come in the same time,hence wallet will appear to out of sync problem,but don't worry,it will fix itself just a little time

And we need to make some notification to both of us,same as others POS coins,since the stake generate  everyday,so we need to open our wallet everyday,if you been long time not running your wallet,it may bring some bad thing such as zero confirm for some incoming coin,and that problem could not be solve.
Hence please insure to keep your wallet open everyday for your stakes!
Pages:
Jump to: