Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 73. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Thanks for your pointing out this,despite in my opinion we are more suitable for the abbreviation of GLC,GameLeague,maybe GBC more suitable for GLOBALCOIN.
Anyway,that was my mistake,my careless,i apologize for any inconvenience cause by duplicate abbreviation.Now our dev just having a vacation,when we come back to work,we will discuss about the problem of abbreviation and change it
I hope everyone could understand that if we need to change it we had to do many job,such as we need to change our game setting which we had been used GLC as the deposit's abbreviation ,we also need to send notification to exchange,so,please give us a little time.
We will try best to solute this problem ASAP
Thanks again for every supporting!

yeah the dev need vacation
we wait for you come back and release the project soon
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
I am quite a noob on this POS thing.. so if i stake 10k coins(1 day mature coins), i get what amount in the next day? Smiley
Depends on the type of POS coin.
Nobody will indeed to count that.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I am quite a noob on this POS thing.. so if i stake 10k coins(1 day mature coins), i get what amount in the next day? Smiley
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
No response from dev about changing GLC abbreviation Huh there is already a 1 year old coin using GLC...

coinmarketcap.com already has GLC as Globalcoin
coinwarz.com already has GLC as Globalcoin
mintpal.com already has GLC as Globalcoin
cryptsy.com already has GLC as Globalcoin
p2pool already has GLC as Globalcoin

And a heap more sites already have GLC as Globalcoin...

You should change the abbreviation of GLC, there's already an established 1 year old coin using the GLC abbreviation, Globalcoin. This will cause issues if you try to get it on other exchanges or websites where Globalcoin is already listed.
yes,The same name is not very good

i agree with u,i hope the dev change the name.

but GLC has to change since GLOBALCOIN has the same abbreviation
and that coin is older

GMLC would be fine or any other abbreviation would be fine

maybe GAME would be fine
but it's up to dev

Here's my suggestions instead of GLC abbreviation: GMLC, GML, GLG or even GAME

Thanks for your pointing out this,despite in my opinion we are more suitable for the abbreviation of GLC,GameLeague,maybe GBC more suitable for GLOBALCOIN.
Anyway,that was my mistake,my careless,i apologize for any inconvenience cause by duplicate abbreviation.Now our dev just having a vacation,when we come back to work,we will discuss about the problem of abbreviation and change it
I hope everyone could understand that if we need to change it we had to do many job,such as we need to change our game setting which we had been used GLC as the deposit's abbreviation ,we also need to send notification to exchange,so,please give us a little time.
Very Good, A wise  Dev
Activity: 210
No response from dev about changing GLC abbreviation Huh there is already a 1 year old coin using GLC...

You should change the abbreviation of GLC, there's already an established 1 year old coin using the GLC abbreviation, Globalcoin. This will cause issues if you try to get it on other exchanges or websites where Globalcoin is already listed.

and that coin is older

maybe GAME would be fine
but it's up to dev

Activity: 126
Seem during these days GLC prcing was rising then so much people PM for asking why our forum cant register now ect.

I had notified in BTT that our registration promotion been stop,if you still be interested with our plan,you had to waiting for our game pulish then join us again. Wink                                                                                                                                                     

Also for some earlier applicants since you did not follow our rule,so your chance gone,no where,if you still be interested with our plan,you had to waiting for our game pulish then join us again. Wink                                                                             

Looks great,Dev,u r the best.
Activity: 509
Merit: 253
Seem during these days GLC prcing was rising then so much people PM for asking why our forum cant register now ect.

I had notified in BTT that our registration promotion been stop,if you still be interested with our plan,you had to waiting for our game pulish then join us again. Wink                                                                                                                                                     

Also for some earlier applicants since you did not follow our rule,so your chance gone,no where,if you still be interested with our plan,you had to waiting for our game pulish then join us again. Wink                                                                             

nice!i am waiting for you game.
Activity: 210

Dev,are u here?update your OP!!! GLC list on poloniex!! Grin Grin

and that coin is older

maybe GAME would be fine
but it's up to dev

GML is very good,haha
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I miss the free coins, fuck  Angry

Cry
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

and that coin is older

maybe GAME would be fine
but it's up to dev

Activity: 271
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
OMG! I thought this coin was dead!

I was the second person in the world to write and apply for this coin in the forum. I wonder if will be possible join yet  Sad
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
glc to the moon, 585sat on bittrex Grin
#still holding 100K glc from giveaway Smiley

Activity: 478
Merit: 253
Activity: 196
Activity: 672
so the volume is all of sudden increasing..
3rd in place. Where you guys think we going? we hit 1000 and fall back or we go above 1000 up to 2-5000?

I have seriously no clue on this one
Activity: 294
I still can't join the forum where do I get the invitation key from? It is asking for invitation key and I can't sign up. Cry
Pages:
Jump to: