Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]GameleagueCoin(GML)|PoS|List on Bittrex,BTER,Poloniex,Game version updated - page 72. (Read 175350 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I have registered with the forum long time ago
http://www.gameleague.co/index.php?topic=379.0

but I never received any coins

@dev  is there a particular reason ?

@dev I have registered long time ago
and never received any coins ?!!!

I ve posted here for an explanation more than 2-3 times in the last 3-4 days
and have send a message to the dev but I keep getting ignored

developer chooses to ignore me does not provide for a friendly community
since he is only answering other questions from the community

Forgive me about that i just notify now,but according to our record,you are on 6th list,and we had been make many notification to who on the list hurry for their coin,but the result was no reply any,then we end up of those number of people,so,if you interested with us,and also want to join our promotion,maybe you should waiting for our game launch.
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
Hey guys... got a lot of requests from everyone so here you go!

https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GLC

Happy trading!

Thanks,
richie@bittrex

Great  to hear that we are on Bittrex now!

Today we complete the 8th 9th 10th all eligible users coins sending

And also sent the 11th,if you on the list but did not receive yet,please check if you change you signture and reply us before yelling
Receive some PM worry about will miss their coin,please be patience,we wont miss anyone who eligible and follow as our rule.

Somebody still thought we are scamer~ wow,make a real online game and also upload it to google play,we are really a good scamer lol  Wink

where is this on google play ?
was this announced ?
Activity: 182
Great coin...Great DEV !!! Wallet has a problem though, I sent some coins to Bittrex today (got 580 sats !!!) and tried to send the remainder back to my wallet but it will not fully sync and the withdrawal transaction doesn't show. I tried re-installing v.1.0.0.0 but get the same thing, could be a fork...DEV???
Activity: 126
Angry Angry Angry WTF,Dev,are u selling your coin? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

So far we were still during vacation,i didnt even know we had been list on Poloniex before somebody send notification to me.

I just have time to take a look of our pricing,seem some dumping today,but as far as i can confirm was we did not do it

I understand that someone maybe guess that we just dump our coin when the price was good,but i had to tell you that we did not strongly care about the pricing as you thought,what's we want to do was how to improve our game's quality and make our plan running more fluently.

When we come back to work,i think that we should do one more thing first,to make an announcement as a proof asset,if our need some coin as promotion or operate the game,we aslo will clearly list on it,let everyone know that we are doing and how is the coin using.

Thanks for everyone who supporting to us! Kiss

Great to hear that.

yes,haha,look forward the game!!! Grin Grin
Activity: 149
Angry Angry Angry WTF,Dev,are u selling your coin? Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

So far we were still during vacation,i didnt even know we had been list on Poloniex before somebody send notification to me.

I just have time to take a look of our pricing,seem some dumping today,but as far as i can confirm was we did not do it

I understand that someone maybe guess that we just dump our coin when the price was good,but i had to tell you that we did not strongly care about the pricing as you thought,what's we want to do was how to improve our game's quality and make our plan running more fluently.

When we come back to work,i think that we should do one more thing first,to make an announcement as a proof asset,if our need some coin as promotion or operate the game,we aslo will clearly list on it,let everyone know that we are doing and how is the coin using.

Great to hear that.

Activity: 149
did i miss a wallet update? Mine (ver.1.0.0.0) quit syncing today

GLC seems having great potentical.

Smiley
Activity: 182
did i miss a wallet update? Mine (ver.1.0.0.0) quit syncing today
Activity: 173
zjz_lgd
Well done.
your are on Poloniex now!
this is a good idea, but i still don't get it! Huh
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

The best developer ever
I really support you
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

I ve posted here for an explanation more than 2-3 times in the last 3-4 days
and have send a message to the dev but I keep getting ignored

developer chooses to ignore me does not provide for a friendly community
since he is only answering other questions from the community

Smiley :)OK, Thanks for your reply!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Hello,

any mac wallet available?

Thanks for information.
Activity: 210

Activity: 212
Merit: 104
price is dropping now, sad news Sad
Activity: 61
what's the fuck
price is droping.
dev must be selling his 5 trillion coins.
Huh
What you mean?
Activity: 60
what's the fuck
price is droping.
dev must be selling his 5 trillion coins.
legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1029
Added Italian translation, sent you a PM dev Wink
Activity: 84

Activity: 105
I am quite a noob on this POS thing.. so if i stake 10k coins(1 day mature coins), i get what amount in the next day? Smiley
Depends on the type of POS coin.
Nobody will indeed to count that.

I mean for Gameleaguecoin obviously. so i reitereate my wuestion at 10k stake, what is the daily income?
Pages:
Jump to: