Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌱🌾GanjaCoin™Masternodes✅Scrypt✅Official Exchange✅RL🌱backed✅💫🚀🌛 - page 2. (Read 46601 times)

copper member
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
RewardPortal
Activity: 700
Merit: 304
Marijuana Retail Application Progress

Marijuana Retailer - Application of Intent | HighLife Smoke Shop

The Marijuana Establishment - DONE
    The proposed location of the Marijuana Establishment - DONE
    Individuals and entities with authority, association, or providing capital to the Marijuana Establishment - PENDING
    Host Community Outreach and Agreements - PENDING

Marijuana Retailer - Background Check - PENDING

Marijuana Retailer - Management and Operations Profile
    Business Registration - DONE
    Business Plan - PENDING
    Operating policies and procedures - PENDING

Marijuana Retailer - Application Fee Payment - ONCE EVERYTHING ABOVE IS COMPLETED WE CAN PAY

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.mystphysx.wallet.GanjaProject_Qt

GanjaCoin on Google Play! Can now easily purchase Ganja products using your phone right at the shop

As well as stake your coins and / or control and monitor your masternode directly from your phone !
Activity: 2
Recreational Marijuana license application is now being filled out once all requirements are meant i will submit it If all goes good we will be able to start selling recreational marijuana to anyone over 21 in the coming months!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION

Exciting times ahead for Ganjacoin
Recreational Marijuana license application is now being filled out once all requirements are meant i will submit it If all goes good we will be able to start selling recreational marijuana to anyone over 21 in the coming months!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE INFORMATION
Join us on Telegram  t.me/ganja_coin
Is there any updates about what's going on in Ganjacoin? I see here on thread no relevant posts having been done for months, except scam generic accusations. Maybe that's the only thing one needs to know...

updates ? please read the announcement thread and join discord we had more developments then any other Marijuana coin
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
Is there any updates about what's going on in Ganjacoin? I see here on thread no relevant posts having been done for months, except scam generic accusations. Maybe that's the only thing one needs to know...
Goodluck to all! RT SHARE invite your friends to win free smoking items + CBD

#GanjaCoin #MRJA #HighLife #HIGHLIFESMOKESHOP #REALWORLDUSE #Marijuanastocks @Ganja_Coin #CannabisCup

Activity: 602
Merit: 102
I am proud of this project, hopefully in the future it will be successful and grow, good luck ganjacoin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
Activity: 42
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Activity: 14
Hello  Very nice business. Wish good luck to your ICO, folks! If you are interested in Russian translation, please, write to me in PM. Thank you so much and have a nice day! Wink
Activity: 335
Merit: 45
I am following your progress, good luck.

Best,
Jah
Goodluck to all! RT SHARE invite your friends to win free smoking items + CBD

#GanjaCoin #MRJA #HighLife #HIGHLIFESMOKESHOP #REALWORLDUSE #Marijuanastocks @Ganja_Coin #CannabisCup

Activity: 56
The plan that is descripted in the roadmap is very nice and if you truly thrive in realizing your plans, then I think it will be good!! Good luck team!!!

Thank you!
Activity: 8
The investment package brought about quite a lot of good ideas, some items can change instantly made me quite curious about it
Activity: 29
It ismore convenient simply not to think up what it seems to me. If a question arises on the site, the essence of the project is explained very simply and clearly. So, just take my money!
Pages:
Jump to: