Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌱🌾GanjaCoin™Masternodes✅Scrypt✅Official Exchange✅RL🌱backed✅💫🚀🌛 - page 7. (Read 46601 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I expect your business runs successfully! Very nice job, aware results!  Good luck team.
Activity: 700
Merit: 304
Those complaing that ROI is to low at current price. Start selling your coins for more as the true value is 10$ a coin Once price starts rising so will your smiles

Anyone else having issue with swaps or anything else on the wallet please contact me on discord i am very swamped with messages but i will get to all of them
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
Everyone, please begin the official swap and update your wallets to v1.0.0.7 !

Legends - Yesterday at 5:19 PM
@everyone

Ok its time for the swap and wallet download to take please . This will be a bit confusing but if you just follow the instructions it will be as smooth as butter.

we are working with 2 wallets one is v1.0.0.4 and the NEW wallet is v1.0.0.7

WARNING : YOU CAN NOT SEND v1.0.0.4 to v 1.0.0.7 its not the same chain
v1.0.0.4 - Ganjaproject
v1.0.0.7 - Ganjaproject2

DO NOT DELETE GANJAPROJECT FOLDER IT WILL NOT BE TOUCHED v1.0.0.7 will create Ganjaproject2

Lets start
1. Download v1.0.0.7 here
WINDOWS WALLET: https://ganjacoinpro.com/downloads/GanjaCoinv1.0.0.7.zip
MAC WALLET: CLAIM BOUNTY CONTACT LEGENDS

2. Open v1.0.0.7 and let it sync ( You do not need to create the conf file as i already added it in soruce and it will do it for you :-))

3. Head on over to v1.0.0.4 and send ALL YOUR COINS to iTXUddxYN8xPvynHuEo7ek4dKSCCqTzei6

4. Contact @Legends and verify your swap as well as txid and your new v1.0.0.7 wallet address

5. Wait for new coins
MRJA will be having a coin swap/ wallet update in the next days. Please begin withdrawing your coins off of CB, thank you!
Activity: 19
Seems very interesting!
Detailed and profitable website, sensible job.  Good luck!
Activity: 18
I hope good luck for the business. Rational logo, outstanding approach, pretty good activity!
Activity: 33
This one:
https://github.com/legends420/GanjaCoin/archive/v1.0.0.4.zip

Extract and src/main.cpp, you will see the code.

Great so what's that have to do with the code that is there now.. I think we all know how ETH has been the buggiest code of all coins/tokens and security breaches compared to Ganjacoin. At least no one here loses their coins. I've been running my wallet for weeks and staking without issue. And if this new code is just changing out the coin supply distribution/staking/reward schedule. Idk what's the big deal. At least the dev puts out updates if needed, and addresses community concerns.

I just pointed out that I agree with the above that Ganjaman is sloppy with the development.
With the new code, the ROI will drop from 800% to 5%, which at current prices don't even cover the VPS cost...
I love the idea of this coin, but the development of it and it's features can't keep up with the idea.
Unless they hire some help.
This one:
https://github.com/legends420/GanjaCoin/archive/v1.0.0.4.zip

Extract and src/main.cpp, you will see the code.

Great so what's that have to do with the code that is there now.. I think we all know how ETH has been the buggiest code of all coins/tokens and security breaches compared to Ganjacoin. At least no one here loses their coins. I've been running my wallet for weeks and staking without issue. And if this new code is just changing out the coin supply distribution/staking/reward schedule. Idk what's the big deal. At least the dev puts out updates if needed, and addresses community concerns.
You clearly don't know how to read code, Firstly this is not the proper way to reference code when it's available on Github. Thus, where did you get this from ? It doesn't exist any of those lines in Ganjacoin.

This is where the code is found:
https://github.com/legends420/GanjaCoin/blob/e9f4b9e6381e77e29b4e89c612bbe364468f3761/src/main.cpp#L1385

Don't spread FUD please.

Yeah, the old code was removed from github yesterday with the fix you are referring to. You can still find it, when you download 1.0.0.4 Release source. And most ppl have it right now on their VPS's, they can still check.

Please link it, as I have the source cloned from github (https://github.com/legends420/GanjaCoin) after you had made your post, and couldn't find the code that you posted here.
You clearly don't know how to read code, Firstly this is not the proper way to reference code when it's available on Github. Thus, where did you get this from ? It doesn't exist any of those lines in Ganjacoin.

https://github.com/legends420/GanjaCoin/blob/e9f4b9e6381e77e29b4e89c612bbe364468f3761/src/main.cpp#L1385

Don't spread FUD please.

Yeah, the old code was removed from github yesterday with the fix you are referring to. You can still find it, when you download 1.0.0.4 Release source. And most ppl have it right now on their VPS's, they can still check.

Code:
// miner's coin stake reward
int64_t GetProofOfStakeReward(int nHeight, int64_t nCoinAge, int64_t nFees)
{

// if testnet produce more rewards
    if(TestNet()) return 2000 * COIN;
    //////////////////////////////////

int64_t nSubsidy = STATIC_POS_REWARD;

if(nHeight > 1) // live test before launch = 198 coin
    {
      nSubsidy = 840 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 300)
    {
      nSubsidy = 840 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 1000)
    {
      nSubsidy = 20000 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 1020) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 840 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 14000) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 20000) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 100 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 20020) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 30 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 30000) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 25 * COIN;
    }
    else if(nHeight > 40000) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 20 * COIN;
    }

return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

The actual code is:
Code:
// miner's coin stake reward
int64_t GetProofOfStakeReward(int nHeight, int64_t nCoinAge, int64_t nFees)
{

// if testnet produce more rewards
    if(TestNet()) return 2000 * COIN;
    //////////////////////////////////

int64_t nSubsidy = STATIC_POS_REWARD;

if(nHeight >= 1 && nHeight <= 3) //
    {
      nSubsidy = 840 * COIN; // STOPPING 840 REWARDS
    }

else if (nHeight >= 23480 && nHeight <= 26000) // v1.0.0.5  - 60030
    {
         nSubsidy = 50 * COIN;
    }
 else if (nHeight >= 26001 && nHeight <= 40000)
    {
         nSubsidy = 20 * COIN;
    }
    else {
        nSubsidy = 10 * COIN;
    }
    return nSubsidy + nFees;
}

Don't spread FUD please.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
This project looks very promising. But why do you use the name of marijuana in this project? does this project have anything to do with marijuana? look to the future of this project. Good luck  Cheesy
Activity: 53
On the stock exchange already new coins can be deduced and collected node
Withdrawals finally working on Crypto-bridge, just received mine!
Activity: 82
All MRJA holders please be aware of the following ANN via Discord:

Legends -
@everyone Anyone still on old chain to try to get more rewards then swap . WILL NOT GET ANY REWARDED COINS  so there is no point in doing this

Legends -
@everyone It seems the halving never took place and we are on a course to max supply within 2 weeks . We will be pushing another wallet update soon. We are sorry for the inconvince this may cause but we need to fix the issue sooner than later . Please stay tuned for any and all updates regarding the new wallets

*Stay tuned for another wallet release ///Max
copper member
Activity: 52
This is becoming a sad shitshow.  

I messaged the owner and multiple moderators days ago (as per the directions of the mods) and have been waiting for the token swap directions.  They can't be bothered to help, despite me having two masternodes worth of MRJA.  I've messaged them twice a day and they're not helping, at all.  I'm ready to post screenshots if anyone here wants to dispute that but I'd rather they just cared enough to respond instead of having to be publicly shamed into meeting their obligations.

I can only imagine how they're treating people with less.

What the fuck is going on.

If a full week passes and they still aren't helping out, then I can promise you I will dump and tell everyone to do the same.

I will update this post IF and WHEN they get off their asses and complete this swap.

---------

Edit: for people asking about CMC, I told you earlier, it's a dead end.  MRJA stopped refreshing on there as of the fork, so you can't find it by searching on CMC, and if you go there via direct link, it will take you to the old / expired CMC MRJA listing, which if you pay attention you'll see ends over a month ago, so the data isn't complete or useful.  

MRJA's current status:

- Coin in the middle of the messiest worst swap I've ever seen, old tokens expire soon but you're at the mercy of them swapping for you or your coins are dead, and they aren't responding to messages about it.

- Coin's only exchange is broken, coin not working on CryptoBridge, so can't sell or buy

- Coin tracking on CoinMarketCap website also broken, coin not functioning there so no data to go from.

You guys have a lot of shit to address, and if you're treating it anything like the way you're "helping people with the swap", I'm out.

I just swapped out my coins with no problem at all.
I followed instructions, for screenshots etc, contacted dev, sent to address and received new coins in less than 10 minutes.
With basically every swap you are at the mercy of the dev unless its a smart contract token. I think i have seen a total of 2-3 people having trouble getting hold of the dev in the last month of swap time and there is still over a month to go. It is inevitable that some messages will be missed if the dev is receiving so many enquiries. Just post a message in the swap-section channel.

In regards to cryptobridge,  Cryptobridge themselves have already taken responsibility for the issue which has affected multiple coins. From what i understand, this has been fixed now.

Coinmarketcap is known for being slow to update coin details. i've seen it with plenty of coins that i hold.

None of these are issues except the slow response are caused by the coin dev or giving any benefit to the dev. (just more work for them)
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
This is becoming a sad shitshow.  

I messaged the owner and multiple moderators days ago (as per the directions of the mods) and have been waiting for the token swap directions.  They can't be bothered to help, despite me having two masternodes worth of MRJA.  I've messaged them twice a day and they're not helping, at all.  I'm ready to post screenshots if anyone here wants to dispute that but I'd rather they just cared enough to respond instead of having to be publicly shamed into meeting their obligations.

I can only imagine how they're treating people with less.

What the fuck is going on.

If a full week passes and they still aren't helping out, then I can promise you I will dump and tell everyone to do the same.

I will update this post IF and WHEN they get off their asses and complete this swap.

---------

Edit: for people asking about CMC, I told you earlier, it's a dead end.  MRJA stopped refreshing on there as of the fork, so you can't find it by searching on CMC, and if you go there via direct link, it will take you to the old / expired CMC MRJA listing, which if you pay attention you'll see ends over a month ago, so the data isn't complete or useful.  

MRJA's current status:

- Coin in the middle of the messiest worst swap I've ever seen, old tokens expire soon but you're at the mercy of them swapping for you or your coins are dead, and they aren't responding to messages about it.

- Coin's only exchange is broken, coin not working on CryptoBridge, so can't sell or buy

- Coin tracking on CoinMarketCap website also broken, coin not functioning there so no data to go from.

You guys have a lot of shit to address, and if you're treating it anything like the way you're "helping people with the swap", I'm out.

Both trading and deposits work on Crypto-bridge. Haven't tried withdrawls though.
Pages:
Jump to: