Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌱🌾GanjaCoin™Masternodes✅Scrypt✅Official Exchange✅RL🌱backed✅💫🚀🌛 - page 5. (Read 46601 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die
@Everyone MRJA is listed for voting on

https://sonox.io

Cast your Votes !
Activity: 143
Merit: 10

Except on Masternodexchange, the wallets crash frequently, and it's the user's fault and problem if that happens. Also, site backups are taken every few months, even when major updates are being done like adding a mail server, so your history can be lost at a whim.. like all data from May and June.

Then it's up to Ganjaman to restore your trade history, deposits, withdrawals and even your full account. Of course, if you complain or open too many tickets or are frustrated by the situation, you'll be called a fool or something similar and be told to leave him alone.

Yeah.. I'd recommend Novaexchange if you must trade in MRJA.

we never have issues crediting users accounts :-)

But you have had issues with crashing wallets, not allowing users to make withdrawals for 6+ months, and apparently only take backups every 2 or so months of account histories...

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of those.
Activity: 700
Merit: 304

Except on Masternodexchange, the wallets crash frequently, and it's the user's fault and problem if that happens. Also, site backups are taken every few months, even when major updates are being done like adding a mail server, so your history can be lost at a whim.. like all data from May and June.

Then it's up to Ganjaman to restore your trade history, deposits, withdrawals and even your full account. Of course, if you complain or open too many tickets or are frustrated by the situation, you'll be called a fool or something similar and be told to leave him alone.

we never have issues crediting users accounts :-)

Let's get listed this is for Stocks.exchange  0.7 BTC to list MRJA. we have 0.15BTC collected so far.

Please contact Legends/Ganjaman on Discord to contribute !
Most of the time, they offer a timeline on when you'll be able to swap your coins and once it's over.
You will not be able to do it anymore which leave you with coins that are not being supported by the developer's team.
As per the post below, the swap will take place tonight and I don't know the duration it would take for you to be able to swap your coins.

What "post below" ?
Activity: 95
Most of the time, they offer a timeline on when you'll be able to swap your coins and once it's over.
You will not be able to do it anymore which leave you with coins that are not being supported by the developer's team.
As per the post below, the swap will take place tonight and I don't know the duration it would take for you to be able to swap your coins.

Activity: 6
This coin is still fashionable to sell?
If so, which exchange?
Ive had no issues reaching Legends, when I PM him they get back to me usually within 12 or so hours.

Sucks we have to keep starting new blockchains, but glad the Dev and team is staying at it and hopefully learning from the mistakes of previous chains.

What happened to the old blockchain? Bug in the code? The way you speak it sounds like the developers aren't really on top of things.

If we are not on top of things we would still be on the first wallet :-)

Depends on how you look at things. What if the first wallet was perfectly coded from the get go?

nothing is "perfectly coded" get out of the dream world

Ok I am not out of my dream world. Is it standard that you have to start over and over and over again? Maybe I am too romantic, probably standard.

If something breaks we need to fix it bottom line it has nothing to do with starting over and over again. if you want to see it that way thats up to you
Because i have already answered all your questions its not my fault you dont want to read what i say .  "Bring all the light" you want i dont care honestly i have nothing to hide i have been honest and have been working to fix COLX crap wallet.dat but not even backups bring it back up. So go ahead post all you want i really dont care because nothing you are saying has any truth behind it .

Nope, you haven't. Please put a link next to where you've stated any sort of answer to the following:

1) What is your timeline to recover the wallet?

2) What happens if you can't salvage the wallet?

You can't just say you're trying to salvage it forever which is what you seem to be trying to do. Please post to where you have answered the questions above.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Ive had no issues reaching Legends, when I PM him they get back to me usually within 12 or so hours.

Sucks we have to keep starting new blockchains, but glad the Dev and team is staying at it and hopefully learning from the mistakes of previous chains.

What happened to the old blockchain? Bug in the code? The way you speak it sounds like the developers aren't really on top of things.

Depends on how you look at things. What if the first wallet was perfectly coded from the get go?

Ok I am not out of my dream world. Is it standard that you have to start over and over and over again? Maybe I am too romantic, probably standard.
sure if you say so anyone thats intrested in this topic can read back i have already cleared everything up im just going to ignore you now
But you can't point to any of those answers.

Ignore all you want. I'll keep bringing light to the fact that it seems like the stated position of your exchange is:
"If a wallet crashes, it's the user's loss. The exchange is not responsible at all for lost funds".
If that's not a true statement, feel free to explain.

As for other exchanges, of course they all have wallet issues for every coin. However:
* They usually stop trading while the wallet is down. MNXC still allows Colx trading, even though withdrawals have been disabled for 6 months.
* No other exchange has lost any funds from Colx wallets though. Just MNXC.

If I'm wrong on either of those assertions, feel free to correct me.

Because i have already answered all your questions its not my fault you dont want to read what i say .  "Bring all the light" you want i dont care honestly i have nothing to hide i have been honest and have been working to fix COLX crap wallet.dat but not even backups bring it back up. So go ahead post all you want i really dont care because nothing you are saying has any truth behind it .

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

sure if you say so anyone thats intrested in this topic can read back i have already cleared everything up im just going to ignore you now
But you can't point to any of those answers.

Ignore all you want. I'll keep bringing light to the fact that it seems like the stated position of your exchange is:
"If a wallet crashes, it's the user's loss. The exchange is not responsible at all for lost funds".
If that's not a true statement, feel free to explain.

As for other exchanges, of course they all have wallet issues for every coin. However:
* They usually stop trading while the wallet is down. MNXC still allows Colx trading, even though withdrawals have been disabled for 6 months.
* No other exchange has lost any funds from Colx wallets though. Just MNXC.

If I'm wrong on either of those assertions, feel free to correct me.
I reached out on the Colx discord to see if anyone was helping you. A community manager there said they tried to help back in early/mid May but you haven't responded since and it didn't look like the wallet would be recovered.

Are you still working with the dev team there? It doesn't sound like it. If so, who? What's the status?

so there isnt anything to put blame on other than the wallet literally CRASH AND SALVAGE
You can blame whoever else you want (and you do), but ultimately, you and your exchange lost the coins. Anyone else using Masternodexchange, with all the wallet updates for MXNC, Ganja or any other coins beware.. if the wallet goes down and no backups work at all (which is astonishing), you're out whatever coins you've placed in Ganjaman's hands.

No other exchange has crashes with the colx wallet. Not a crap wallet, just your crap exchange. <---- Your statement isnt true there were actually 3 other exchanges that had issues with colx wallet including Crypto-Bridge

ALSO A REMINDER * KEEP CHECKING YOUR MNX COLX WALLET BECUASE WHEN WE DO GET THE WALLET BACK UP ALL FUNDS WILL BE ABLE TO BE WITHDRAWN .

Have a nice day :-)

Pages:
Jump to: