Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 103. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I will buy more at IPO price.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
As someone said, it is pretty normal for the markets to dump going into Sunday/Monday and then pick up after that. The coin is so new though and prices at this point can't really be a concern. What matters is that our team is dedicated to the coin and will be putting forth every effort to make it the succeed. These are the factors that will ultimately reward investors, and ultimately be the reason greenbacks succeeds.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Someone dump more gb, go buy beer. 
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I can assure you all that dump was not an ICO buyer.

It was a very reckless acquaintance of mine who bought pumped it to 870 with an ask smash, then got bored when he didn't profit in like 30 mins so just dumped it again.

How to turn 3.5 BTC into like 2.5 BTC like a pro.

You guys ask who sells this at current prices and why, theres an example.

Rockie mistake. Did the same in the beginning.
Activity: 336
DLISK - Next Generation Coin
Well all I can say is my friend is long gone, and I still hold about 5-6 BTC worth and have no intention of selling anytime soon.

Sad you are richman
Just promise us Dev you wont leave us till you released wallet v2 and some great stuff Smiley
We can see 3k easy

We don't have a crystal ball to see future prices, but if there's something that is clear for us is that we are here to stay and bring quality stuff to the entire community, we are very glad to work in this project and count with the support of all you guys
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
Well all I can say is my friend is long gone, and I still hold about 5-6 BTC worth and have no intention of selling anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
All mine are staking in my wallet and bought 500 more at 716 so is there more being dumped lower now?
Activity: 672
seriously its 4:12 in europe we all sleeping.. Its not normal times in us either and its sunday.. Who the fuck is dumping O.o its crazy , crazy I tell ya!

Men on weekends we have seen so many craaaaazy dumps to insane low prices . 2 weeks ago shadow coin dropped more then 150% in weekend and went back up 200% after lol
Just promise us Dev you wont leave us till you released wallet v2 and some great stuff Smiley
We can see 3k easy
lol their is absolutly no reason to dump this sub 600.. Cluster got dumped so hard because the Dev ran away straiight after ipo...........

This is just sunday sell off haha those who buy in now will be really true the week
Activity: 729
Merit: 500
I can assure you all that dump was not an ICO buyer.

It was a very reckless acquaintance of mine who bought pumped it to 870 with an ask smash, then got bored when he didn't profit in like 30 mins so just dumped it again.

How to turn 3.5 BTC into like 2.5 BTC like a pro.

You guys ask who sells this at current prices and why, theres an example.
Activity: 476
Sunday is coming, but it's still work day for us! much awesome things to do Wink

Looking forward to it! Keep up the good work dev Smiley
Sunday is coming, but it's still work day for us! much awesome things to do Wink
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
plz keep dumping, I got some more buy orders in the 400s I would like to fill.
I know a couple of the biggest holders and they have long term plans, not a short pump and dump.   Cheesy

They won't start doing shit till weekend is over anyways..
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Daytraders ending their day now. Last ones in Europe going to bed. Americans go watch TV / drinking. Closing with a small profit above IPO. Good chance to pick up some coin if you believe that sunday won't kill the coin.
Activity: 252
Price is crashing

Sunday incomming... Its usual just hope it wont kill the coin. Crash can't happen to far..
Sad This one is amazing lol I really dont get it.. Atleast it does not have one BIG steady way to quick rise and then a big dump. I am happy this dump is happening actually cozz its slowly and its sunday now. Can only get better during the week when things get normal again. I think we see 2k then

+1
Price is crashing

Sunday incomming... Its usual just hope it wont kill the coin. Crash can't happen to far..
Sad This one is amazing lol I really dont get it.. Atleast it does not have one BIG steady way to quick rise and then a big dump. I am happy this dump is happening actually cozz its slowly and its sunday now. Can only get better during the week when things get normal again. I think we see 2k then
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000
Price is crashing
Jump to: