Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 100. (Read 224592 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I'm selling this is IEs new pick  Undecided

Oh god, then I guess I have to dump too  Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
I'm selling this is IEs new pick  Undecided
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
i have some questions.
what was the ico price? and why do you still believe in this coin since all those ico disasters?

560ish... it's been mentioned a few pages back.  This coin's launch was pretty much flawless.  Especially compared to SYS launch.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
i have some questions.
what was the ico price? and why do you still believe in this coin since all those ico disasters?
Activity: 938
@halofirebtc
Few things preventing me from investing, consider as question I have for the dev:

1: Anyone stake yet? Not sure if POS is officially on or not yet because of the PoW 0 subsidy blocks.
If there's a problem with the staking, I can possibly show why, but until there is a public problem, I won't say anything as it could be considered FUD if it's working fine. So don't read into this quite yet.

2: Live roadmap on the website. It's out of chronological order and hard to follow because of that. Simple things like this prevent me from investing. Don't care about potential if the dev(s) can't get little things right.

3: If the dev plans on opening a real legitimate business, why be anonymous anywhere? Especially with a credit card in the works? Banks or credit financial institutions won't back an anonymous creator.

4: POD -- 5 Pods: No time for notary? Wtf? Takes 5 minutes at a bank to do. Walk or get on a bicycle or take public transportation or have a friend drive. I don't buy it.

5: Is the source code public? Didn't see it on the OP, forgive me if it's there.

Instead of trying to create some concerns, why don't you spend your time on your dying Orangecoin?
Attacking other coins by a team member of other coin is awkward

I'm doing everything I can for OC, thanks for the mention. But that's not why I'm here. If you knew me, you'd know I've been around a long time and I'm involved in more than just OC. I am not attacking either. I am asking questions making points for the dev to answer. Bring your anti-fud to the real fud when it comes.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
I smell 4-5K now soon .... Cool
legendary
SoNiC BooM
@halofirebtc
Few things preventing me from investing, consider as question I have for the dev:

1: Anyone stake yet? Not sure if POS is officially on or not yet because of the PoW 0 subsidy blocks.
If there's a problem with the staking, I can possibly show why, but until there is a public problem, I won't say anything as it could be considered FUD if it's working fine. So don't read into this quite yet.

2: Live roadmap on the website. It's out of chronological order and hard to follow because of that. Simple things like this prevent me from investing. Don't care about potential if the dev(s) can't get little things right.

3: If the dev plans on opening a real legitimate business, why be anonymous anywhere? Especially with a credit card in the works? Banks or credit financial institutions won't back an anonymous creator.

4: POD -- 5 Pods: No time for notary? Wtf? Takes 5 minutes at a bank to do. Walk or get on a bicycle or take public transportation or have a friend drive. I don't buy it.

5: Is the source code public? Didn't see it on the OP, forgive me if it's there.

http://cryptoasian.com/gb-greenbacks/

already starting to FUD....please...be more tactical and buy at this low prices ... Grin Grin Grin

You guys are cute. I know PoD is done, but only 4 of 5.
Addition: If you're satisfied with 80% of 100%, then invest in every coin that has POD done. I like 100% from newbie devs.
Merit: 511

Instead of trying to create some concerns, why don't you spend your time on your dying Orangecoin?
Attacking other coins by a team member of other coin is awkward
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
legendary
SoNiC BooM

http://cryptoasian.com/gb-greenbacks/

already starting to FUD....please...be more tactical and buy at this low prices ... Grin Grin Grin
@halofirebtc

legendary
SoNiC BooM
Happy sunday community, we are checking support tickets right now

I must say that so far I'm impressed with volume on bittrex...you have 56 BTC volume so far ( at the end of a day It could be larger then yesterday)...you probably attract some large investors ....good work DEV!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

..I'm loving the excellent communication and commitment from you dev, exactly what the community needs! Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
SoNiC BooM
Did any funders directly send btc's to their address without escrow usage?

me
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I can see a great hype on twitter from many people. GB can be new VRC?
I think we all are on an amazing train.
well, we've almost the same amount of coin than VRC, if we reach even the half of the higher price that VRC reached, it could be a big conquer.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I saw coin fall because of weak hands! So We hope they don't sell, if they cray we'll cry too!

Dude they will cry because after they sell on 800 Sat, the 2.0 wallet will come out and others will sell on 2000....

you're right I just want to say that if the dump start often nothing can stop it!
If too many weakhands start to dump and the price fall hardly, we'll see a lot of holder sell too, and the price will go lower.
I hope nobody is inclined to sell before 2k.
Activity: 322
I can see a great hype on twitter from many people. GB can be new VRC?
I think we all are on an amazing train.
hrt
Activity: 288
Did any funders directly send btc's to their address without escrow usage?
Pages:
Jump to: