Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 99. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I think we have big growing becouse IE post on twitter that he recommends buy GB Smiley
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
it looks like this guy is the real genius behind all those super pumps.
i'm not sure he seems legit.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/everybody-can-be-a-crypto-trader-follow-my-trades-743319
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Interesting project,i just bought a few of these too,at least i feel like i'll be able to sleep on these  Smiley

good point...finally crypto whom can I rest my mind on...just buy it and forget....and be surprised in a few weeks  Wink
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

nothing special just another coin wanting merchants to accept. this is old school so many have failed at this. the interesting part is the debit cards with machines but that a long term project
Activity: 177
Really like this coin.. I picked some early
Activity: 238
Interesting project,i just bought a few of these too,at least i feel like i'll be able to sleep on these  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
50k soon  Cheesy

why is this rising, and why 50k can you explain
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
ICO was roughly around 562 sat.
Activity: 294
what was the ICO price, anyone know?
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
finally we hit 1k!! And many buy at that price! Keep rising boys!
I have to say this looks like a decent coin.

why don't you get a new account you have -8 trust lol
Activity: 299
I have to say this looks like a decent coin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
SoNiC BooM
i have some questions.
what was the ico price? and why do you still believe in this coin since all those ico disasters?

560ish... it's been mentioned a few pages back.  This coin's launch was pretty much flawless.  Especially compared to SYS launch.

...and we fairly received all coins without escrow....you have all details very nicely summed here:

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/greenbacks-a-new-altcoin-aiming-high-with-an-interesting-plan
Activity: 378
good dev Thank you for answering so quickly
 guys dont quote fudders
Activity: 299
Just dropped some btc into this.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
dude ..

investment rate is pumping up 112.44204513 BTC dude ..

aproximately it will hit 25K amazing fast respong dude  Shocked
lol wtf I just found this, I don't know how these are still under 1k sat that is bullshit this seems pretty cool

Anyway, I just ate into a sell at 900 sat and will continue eating more, not going to risk waiting around for a buy order to get filled lulz some whale will come and buy everything up to 2k lulz

happy to be on this train...been so much bullshit lately and GB actually looks halfway reasonable...gonna check back in a week and see what the value of my trexx account is haha
Activity: 168
Few things preventing me from investing, consider as question I have for the dev:

1: Anyone stake yet? Not sure if POS is officially on or not yet because of the PoW 0 subsidy blocks.
If there's a problem with the staking, I can possibly show why, but until there is a public problem, I won't say anything as it could be considered FUD if it's working fine. So don't read into this quite yet.

2: Live roadmap on the website. It's out of chronological order and hard to follow because of that. Simple things like this prevent me from investing. Don't care about potential if the dev(s) can't get little things right.

3: If the dev plans on opening a real legitimate business, why be anonymous anywhere? Especially with a credit card in the works? Banks or credit financial institutions won't back an anonymous creator.

4: POD -- 5 Pods: No time for notary? Wtf? Takes 5 minutes at a bank to do. Walk or get on a bicycle or take public transportation or have a friend drive. I don't buy it.

5: Is the source code public? Didn't see it on the OP, forgive me if it's there.

Instead of trying to create some concerns, why don't you spend your time on your dying Orangecoin?
Attacking other coins by a team member of other coin is awkward

I'm doing everything I can for OC, thanks for the mention. But that's not why I'm here. If you knew me, you'd know I've been around a long time and I'm involved in more than just OC. I am not attacking either. I am asking questions making points for the dev to answer. Bring your anti-fud to the real fud when it comes.

Good day Halofire,

We have some answers to you:

1. Stake started on block 25920. Block 27000 will be the Last PoW block supporting the network with 0 reward. you can check that there are some PoS blocks already generated at http://chainz.cryptoid.info/gb/

2. Checked and Fixed

3. Give time to the time... we'll be taking the necessary steps with financial institutions to build this kind of services

4. Do not judge people without knowing how is their day to day life

5. it is https://github.com/greenbackscurrency/greenbacks

Thanks for your questions
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
come on! 1k today and support to stay above it
Pages:
Jump to: