Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 102. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Once again my instincts worked perfectly, Carry on with the good work GreenBacks !!!

and all of you guys, stop being morons!! don't sell below 1200 sat, the market has waited so long to its next Sweetheart Crypto, don't sell cheap and regret later !!

1200 ? Price only down.

soon gonna price up in my thought

Finger crossed   Roll Eyes
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
well at least the price is staying above the ico.  looks like buyers are buying back up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Once again my instincts worked perfectly, Carry on with the good work GreenBacks !!!

and all of you guys, stop being morons!! don't sell below 1200 sat, the market has waited so long to its next Sweetheart Crypto, don't sell cheap and regret later !!

1200 ? Price only down.
Activity: 478

We have a small announcement that we will be making in a few hours, it is a little treat just to show we're serious about what we're doing.
So what's up with this announcement? Cheesy
Activity: 135
hope it will succeed, not like usecoin
Activity: 168
113   GreenBacks GreenBacks   GB   130 BTC   0.00000650 BTC   19,999,998 *   89 BTC   -1.53 %   ?   ?

Got listed a  CMC !!!, buckle up...

We are excited they added us so quickly. Nice to see GreenBacks in the #11 spot for total trade volume today: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/greenbacks/
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
You do realize Sunday is the slowest day on the exchange, right?
I am going to sleep and holding like a Boss, hoping to tomorrow I will start staking, not seen any babies in my wallet yet. Grin

Staking starts at block 25920, so yes by tomorrow morning you should start seeing coins staking. This should bring more incentive for people to hold their coins in their wallet, along with the loyalty program we are working on, and will be getting people signed up for very soon.
Excellent..I love to see my wallets make babies.. Cheesy

I was telling People today on the POLONIEX TROLLBOX about Greenbacks and sharing the ann and sent to a few peeps via email. Smiley Spreading the word..
I am going to sleep and holding like a Boss, hoping to tomorrow I will start staking, not seen any babies in my wallet yet. Grin

Staking starts at block 25920, so yes by tomorrow morning you should start seeing coins staking. This should bring more incentive for people to hold their coins in their wallet, along with the loyalty program we are working on, and will be getting people signed up for very soon.
Activity: 398
113   GreenBacks GreenBacks   GB   130 BTC   0.00000650 BTC   19,999,998 *   89 BTC   -1.53 %   ?   ?

Got listed a  CMC !!!, buckle up...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
morning. my order hit this night. would pick up more coins if impatiently people start to dump below ICO price like they did at NEOS   Grin

I think this coin is not so profitable in shortterm but an good investment for the long run   Wink
Activity: 252
The history always repeat,GB just like other ICO,the price is almost below the ICO stage.What should we do.
PS:I'm not a troll,serious.

You could always dump and try to buy lower if you believe the price will drop.  If not then just hold.
Activity: 191
The history always repeat,GB just like other ICO,the price is almost below the ICO stage.What should we do.
PS:I'm not a troll,serious.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I come crawling here after getting my butt prolapsed in the USE market. Scraped my last spare satoshi together to buy a small stake in Green Backs.

Warning to any investors here, get out while you can. I've had nothing but losing trades over the last 2 weeks. Total anal discharge in these shitty markets. After this, time to completely start from scratch and regroup.

But anyway....Go Greenbackss!
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
wow this looks promising  Smiley
very nice coin
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
That's good and re-assuring to see dev being here Smiley
We have a small announcement that we will be making in a few hours, it is a little treat just to show we're serious about what we're doing.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
As someone said, it is pretty normal for the markets to dump going into Sunday/Monday and then pick up after that. The coin is so new though and prices at this point can't really be a concern. What matters is that our team is dedicated to the coin and will be putting forth every effort to make it the succeed. These are the factors that will ultimately reward investors, and ultimately be the reason greenbacks succeeds.
thanks for your confirm,dev,...what a coin only need is dev's protection and long term promotion
Jump to: