Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 116. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So after closing of ICO you will transfer the coins within 48 hours to the adress mentioned in the investment list?

We're expecting to have our first market open on Bittrex, hopefully within 48 hours of the ICO closing. We will distribute all coins to buyers within 24 hours of ICO closing.
I do not think it takes a long time to distribute the
coins to address the investment list
you're right, we expect a fast distribution
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
So after closing of ICO you will transfer the coins within 48 hours to the adress mentioned in the investment list?

We're expecting to have our first market open on Bittrex, hopefully within 48 hours of the ICO closing. We will distribute all coins to buyers within 24 hours of ICO closing.
I do not think it takes a long time to distribute the
coins to address the investment list
Cant acces my wallet anymore.. Please help out here

Please, send a ticket to support section, we will be glad to help you.

http://www.greenbackscurrency.com/site/submit-ticket/

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Cant acces my wallet anymore.. Please help out here
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
how can i be sure that I will get my coins and not get scammed even before launch.. Because of the coinsource and asian validation?

Hi zwiggel,

We have more than a validation currently. We have an already launched wallet, block explorer, live roadmap and live support. We are here to stay.

Visit our website for more: www.greenbackscurrency.com

Thanks for your question

Thanks! Ok can you please help out...

I just tried to put more into greenbacks.. But then I got this error st13 runtime error
And my money is gone...
Activity: 336
how can i be sure that I will get my coins and not get scammed even before launch.. Because of the coinsource and asian validation?

Hi zwiggel,

We have more than a validation currently. We have an already launched wallet, block explorer, live roadmap and live support. We are here to stay.

Thanks for your question

Is it possible to increase ICO investment?

Hi zwiggel,

Thanks for your question
Current Pre-Sale Details

Investors

28.404btc
Total BTC Received

Steps to Buy:
1. Download GreenBacks Wallet from wallet section below or on site
2. Retrieve address you want GreenBacks sent to
3. Visit investment site, input amount of purchase, and press invest now
4. Insert Email Address and GreenBacks Address; then click place order
5. Send the correct amount of BTC to the BTC address which is generated specifically for you

Activity: 398
Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD? 

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"?
http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

Is this like a Chain reply you Post in every thread? only 9 pages...do your research man....
Activity: 224
Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD? 

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin? And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"?
http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/
Activity: 398
To summarize, tonight we have added a live roadmap system to the webstie, so that our community can see which projects we're working on, the features they will have, and an estimated release date. This is one of the most specific roadmap's in crypto, and it will constantly be updated.

We also added a live ticket system, so anyone can send their technical issues to our devs directly. Both are on the site and live.

We're starting to see the investments pick up pretty significantly, and we are starting to notice more attention on twitter. This all means that we are expecting to see some pretty solid action the last hours of the pre-sale, and thus should see a solid opening to the market. We're expecting to have our first market open on Bittrex, hopefully within 48 hours of the ICO closing. We will distribute all coins to buyers within 24 hours of ICO closing.

Excellent, very nice
Activity: 139
i have decided to invest this project,hope the dev don't let me down!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
very interesting, when will the ICO end?
Activity: 252
Current Pre-Sale Details

Investors

22.98btc
Total BTC Received

Steps to Buy:
1. Download GreenBacks Wallet from wallet section below or on site
2. Retrieve address you want GreenBacks sent to
3. Visit investment site, input amount of purchase, and press invest now
4. Insert Email Address and GreenBacks Address; then click place order
5. Send the correct amount of BTC to the BTC address which is generated specifically for you

To summarize, tonight we have added a live roadmap system to the webstie, so that our community can see which projects we're working on, the features they will have, and an estimated release date. This is one of the most specific roadmap's in crypto, and it will constantly be updated.

We also added a live ticket system, so anyone can send their technical issues to our devs directly. Both are on the site and live.

We're starting to see the investments pick up pretty significantly, and we are starting to notice more attention on twitter. This all means that we are expecting to see some pretty solid action the last hours of the pre-sale, and thus should see a solid opening to the market. We're expecting to have our first market open on Bittrex, hopefully within 48 hours of the ICO closing. We will distribute all coins to buyers within 24 hours of ICO closing.
Jump to: