Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 62. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Many bagholders right here yelling others to buy.I have told you idoits this coin is overpumped by IE and Satoshi000001.The price is much higher than its actual value.See it is now dropped without their manipulation.
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Pleased to hear
why not approach jl777 in joining the super network?  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=762346

Amen

A few of you guys thought this was a good idea, so we will reach out to him today to inquire about what he can offer, and how we can be a part of it. Obviously I'm not promising anything, but this is a suggestion we will follow-up on.

+ 1

Downloading v2 of the wallet, my Norton program removed one of the files - qt5core.dll

Re-downloaded v2, having configured Norton to ignore the file, and the wallet works fine.

Maybe this is something that could be looked at for the next version

Also: an anomaly (to me at least)  is that when I searched against my GB address in the blockchain (so far I've only used one address), there's a transaction out showing in the search results which I didn't make but the one t/action out which I did make doesn't appear (in the search results). Why is that?

The balance as shown in the search results is less than the balance shown in my wallet overview. The wallet balance is correct and is confirmed and nothing is staked.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

A few of you guys thought this was a good idea, so we will reach out to him today to inquire about what he can offer, and how we can be a part of it. Obviously I'm not promising anything, but this is a suggestion we will follow-up on.

This will be amazing for us, in my opinion you should do everything possible to get on board with him, jl777 is possibly one of the best Devs out there atm (present company excluded of course!).

Another BIG announcement! This is the biggest partnership we've acquired so far.

Thanks to the community support and influence, we've been accepted by the start-up Casheer to be one of the currencies on their app. From my understanding, this app will allow anyone to spend Greenbacks at merchants anywhere in the world.

The app is not yet available, and may be some time until they finish it, but when they do, it will be a big step for Greenbacks.

Great job guys Smiley
Activity: 168
Another BIG announcement! This is the biggest partnership we've acquired so far.

Thanks to the community support and influence, we've been accepted by the start-up Casheer to be one of the currencies on their app. From my understanding, this app will allow anyone to spend Greenbacks at merchants anywhere in the world.

The app is not yet available, and may be some time until they finish it, but when they do, it will be a big step for Greenbacks.
Activity: 168

Activity: 560
Check out our article on GreenBacks at CryptoTycoons.com
Follow us on twitter: twitter.com/CryptoTycoons

follow and T about article

Please all with tw acc RT my last 3 tw about GB - ty!

https://twitter.com/hashtag/greenbacks?f=realtime&src=hash
Yes. No need to hurry with selling if you bought at 15xx-16xx level, i think few days holding and 2.5k is really possible.

Have a nice weekend all  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
This is smart shark game. He put fakes asks, more than 25 asks each for 0.24-0.25btc in 18xx level and help noobs to dump to 1550, where probably he had bids because smart people put bids at low befeore pump level (15xx-16xx). After that dump, he removed fake asks.

So this is clear situation for me.

Yes, we don't have huge and quick rebound but I'm calm.

It's fun people selling at 17xx because of dump. Wake up! Look at chart and try with better tactic Smiley

Probably next week attack 2500+ level.
interesting!
We'll see then!
This is smart shark game. He put fakes asks, more than 25 asks each for 0.24-0.25btc in 18xx level and help noobs to dump to 1550, where probably he had bids because smart people put bids at low befeore pump level (15xx-16xx). After that dump, he removed fake asks.

So this is clear situation for me.

Yes, we don't have huge and quick rebound but I'm calm.

It's fun people selling at 17xx because of dump. Wake up! Look at chart and try with better tactic Smiley

Probably next week attack 2500+ level.
IMHO dump is over - 1550 reached. Similar to BTCD yesterday - low before pump ride.

Huh this is fun, people selling below 1700-1800 very small bags. Frightened noobs or what? Smiley
legendary
Someone removed fake asks in 18xx range.  Smiley

I like this simple manipulation. (no it's not me, i just bought GB)

at which price do you think the price will stop to dump?
Activity: 344
Merit: 250
Look! Nice! Divergence at GB RSI:

https://twitter.com/AphexTwin4ever/status/505718690873372672/photo/1 RT plz ty  Smiley

The same signs: reach level local bottom before main pump & divergence at RSI was yesterday at BTCD! I bought at 758k, sold at 900k (too early heh, cause BTCD hit 1050-1100k or smth like that lol)

I am IN ! Soon we can touch the 30% RSI line = oversold!
Someone removed fake asks in 18xx range.  Smiley

I like this simple manipulation. (no it's not me, i just bought GB)

Look! Nice! Divergence at GB RSI:

https://twitter.com/AphexTwin4ever/status/505718690873372672/photo/1 RT plz ty  Smiley

The same signs: reach level local bottom before main pump & divergence at RSI was yesterday at BTCD! I bought at 758k, sold at 900k (too early heh, cause BTCD hit 1050-1100k or smth like that lol)
legendary
is 1000 the next step?
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Time to buy:)  https://cryptrader.com/charts/bittrex/gb/btc

Pure manipulation in asks Smiley

I just cashed out another coin, to buy a ton at these low prices.  2 days ago, I prayed for sub 2K orders getting filled.  Consider it a redo, for those that missed the train!!!  It may take until Tuesday, but you will come out ahead.  This coin is legit, and actually seems to have a purpose, unlike others with a cool or not-so-cool name.  Get your greenbacks now, or spend your whole weekend with regrets!!!
deal coin  Huh Huh

Typical noob question. Question someone who bought something at higher prices than actualy is and is frightened of price drop.

Don't worry! Be a man! Get good beer and relax!  Wink

And yes this coin is deal haha, but I bet you ask about "dead" haha  Grin
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
How many do the  2 GB founders have?
Pages:
Jump to: