Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 65. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Loyalty Program is open to join!

Grab your spot before the top two tiers run out. All the information you should need is in the Loyalty Program Document. Please read that fully, and then follow the instructions. If you do have any questions, email us at [email protected]

https://mega.co.nz/#!docCmQyR!8ADyex0D_wdy3bnFrclCSOvtp4yCElmnkyLz7jOLe0c
Could you post a mirror cause I can't connect to mega..!??

I've had that same problem. I find that Firefox can usually do it, but other browsers have an issue. It may depend on what version of FF too.

We're uploading it to the website so everyone can view it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11

Grab your spot before the top two tiers run out. All the information you should need is in the Loyalty Program Document. Please read that fully, and then follow the instructions. If you do have any questions, email us at [email protected]

I've had that same problem. I find that Firefox can usually do it, but other browsers have an issue. It may depend on what version of FF too.

I'm using the latest Chrome version Sad
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Eta on version 2 release?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

Activity: 175
Merit: 11

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
My only suggestion is that the dev/mods come into the irc channel that is within the wallet.  I have been there for many hours over the last 2 days and no one has spoken.

Let's all get in there and talk about this coin.  Only way to build a community is to be available to chat when new people wanna get into greenbacks.
We realized that we never posted the Stabilization Fund address: ggLxuqFKiiwEbtT9aPngJVi63zXkokAxyS

We used 2.24btc to buy 380000 GB off the Bittrex market when the coin first launched. We have also received a few donations. If you have made money off GB, which we're sure you all have Smiley please donate some GB to the fund to help us reach our goal of 10%.

There is too much information to simply put in here because we do not want to flood our OP. We will post the loyalty program post daily though, and that will give people a chance to see it. The document must be read to apply anyways.

Yeah, but I meant less the nitty gritty details, and more simply the rewards themselves. That is what people will gravitate to anyway ... they want to see what they'll get.

I forget the exact numbers, but tier 1 is around $40/marketplace money, tier 2 around $22, and tier 3 is $4? Each month. And then there is the percentage of that debit card company too, assuming it gets off the ground.

One other thing I might suggest is perhaps changing rewards so folks get a percentage of transaction fees or tie the marketplace rewards into the coin's price, with a set minimum, or something similar. One potential problem you may run into down the road is the coin may be worth too much (as odd as that sounds).

General example:

If the coin gets to like 20K sats, you'd then have investors in tier 1 holding a little over $20,000 usd with a return of around $480 in yearly rewards, or approx. 2.5% yearly. You may eventually need to 'up' the rewards in some way as an incentive to remain in the loyalty program, the higher the coin's valuation gets. Staking and the company percentage thing helps, but I'm just wondering at what point would the coin's valuation be greater than the incentive to hold in the program.

Just as a note, our marketplace will surely have giftcards.

It might help your loyalty program signups if you can list what vendors you have signed up, examples of merchandise, and what types of giftcards.

I also suggest providing more info on the rewards here in the forum, rather than relying on the pdf file, as people tend to be lazy.

And by increasing signups, you indirectly then influence the price upwards, as there are less coins on the exchange to sell ... and some folks are then trying to obtain more coins to sign up for the program.

There is too much information to simply put in here because we do not want to flood our OP. We will post the loyalty program post daily though, and that will give people a chance to see it. The document must be read to apply anyways.

It might help your loyalty program signups if you can list what vendors you have signed up, examples of merchandise, and what types of giftcards.

I also suggest providing more info on the rewards here in the forum, rather than relying on the pdf file, as people tend to be lazy.

And by increasing signups, you indirectly then influence the price upwards, as there are less coins on the exchange to sell ... and some folks are then trying to obtain more coins to sign up for the program.

I use Gyft for about 40-60% of my purchases since they take BTC.  This would be IMO the most useful real-world application and a game changer.

I agree. Gyft would be a pretty big deal.

But even if it's just gift cards direct from the marketplace, it'd at least be something.

If they get giftcards and/or gold+silver, then their loyalty program begins to get interesting. Someone getting $20+ (or however much) in free marketplace money each month probably won't think it a big deal, if their purchase options look like the typical crypto auction site (meaning a terrible version of eBay, primarily selling ebooks or junk). But if they can get $20+ worth of giftcards for free each month ... or a free silver coin each month ... forever ... then that loyalty program begins to look like a much better deal.

another useful idea i got from vertcoin  (don't understand why the vtc team is not hyping this feature more)

With "VertVerser" https://vertverser.com/ you can spend vtc everywhere where you can spend btc.
very, very simple to use, and it would be great to have some mobile apps too.

not bad if you can pay with bg if you see the "btc accepted" sign and maybe a nice move ahead.
i think this is not to complicated to develop (i at least hope  Tongue)

I assume they plan to do something similar when they get to their debit card project. But that would be for down the road.

VertVerser sounds similar to verisend, although I haven't researched how vtc handles it. There are inherent problems with all processors like that, however, in that a coin needs volume for such a system to even make any sense. I'd suggest holding off on any such system here until after the marketplace comes out.

If not enough volume (although bittrex has been supplying a lot lately), people using such a system as intended would unintentionally crash the price of a coin, when converting from GB (or whatever) to BTC.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
what do you expect after the launch of the wallet?
At this point I think the price will stay stable around the current price.
I'm not more sure we'll see a panic buy and pump after the release.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
another useful idea i got from vertcoin  (don't understand why the vtc team is not hyping this feature more)

With "VertVerser" https://vertverser.com/ you can spend vtc everywhere where you can spend btc.
very, very simple to use, and it would be great to have some mobile apps too.

not bad if you can pay with bg if you see the "btc accepted" sign and maybe a nice move ahead.
i think this is not to complicated to develop (i at least hope  Tongue)
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
We want feedback from you guys!

Please let us know what partnerships you want to see GreenBacks try to obtain, and what developments you would like to see that we have not discussed so far.

This feedback is very important because we want to make sure we are prioritizing on what our community and investors want to be delivered. We're working our hardest to develop a coin that can stand the test of time, but we're not even 1 week since launch. So, this is why we want to know what you want to see us doing. Focus on places you'd like to see GreenBacks, or partnerships you'd like to see us get.
+2
Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

I use Gyft for about 40-60% of my purchases since they take BTC.  This would be IMO the most useful real-world application and a game changer.

But even if it's just gift cards direct from the marketplace, it'd at least be something.

If they get giftcards and/or gold+silver, then their loyalty program begins to get interesting. Someone getting $20+ (or however much) in free marketplace money each month probably won't think it a big deal, if their purchase options look like the typical crypto auction site (meaning a terrible version of eBay, primarily selling ebooks or junk). But if they can get $20+ worth of giftcards for free each month ... or a free silver coin each month ... forever ... then that loyalty program begins to look like a much better deal.

This is much. I hold 100k+ and the loyalty program doesn't appeal to me at this stage, however if the above was to come into play, that would change things.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We want feedback from you guys!

Please let us know what partnerships you want to see GreenBacks try to obtain, and what developments you would like to see that we have not discussed so far.

This feedback is very important because we want to make sure we are prioritizing on what our community and investors want to be delivered. We're working our hardest to develop a coin that can stand the test of time, but we're not even 1 week since launch. So, this is why we want to know what you want to see us doing. Focus on places you'd like to see GreenBacks, or partnerships you'd like to see us get.

Moolah, as someone else already stated. Coinpayments too.

Try to get the coin on a chinese exchange, bter may be a good target. If you get Moolah, MP obviously would be in play.

And it's more for the marketplace, but I'd like to see a partnership with a gold/silver merchant. The ability to use crypto to buy gold/silver tends to be popular. I forget if you said you had something like this in the works or not.

+1 id like the ability to buy Gold / Silver with GB's.

I would like to buy milk and eggs with GB?
How can this be established

I use Gyft for about 40-60% of my purchases since they take BTC.  This would be IMO the most useful real-world application and a game changer.

1 GB = 1 dozen eggs
1 GB = 1 gallon of milk

alternatively we can just create

EggCoin & MilkCoin
foodcoin
Pages:
Jump to: