Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~ - page 97. (Read 224592 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
GB is #100 now at Coin market cap Cheesy

Congrats to the dev & holders - I am sure it can go much higher  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
GB is #100 now at Coin market cap Cheesy
Seems like currently coins are trading hands,

They are being passed off from the miners who need to cover costs, to the people like us who want to purchase and hold. The miners made their profit, now we buy, and soon we will make profit.

I am surprised the trade off is happening at this price tbh, but the not-super-high volume around 1k sat makes sense. IME it is usually 36-48 hours after POS ends that most of the coins that will change hands have changed already. I hope the miners kept a least a little bit, otherwise they *likely* will be crying like the guys who mined VRC and dumped immeaditly ;]

I have chosen my exit point and placed sell orders accordingly, 7500 sat. I bet the orders get filled within 10 days

Yeah, I agree.  This coin is going to move fast.
Activity: 294
Seems like currently coins are trading hands,

They are being passed off from the miners who need to cover costs, to the people like us who want to purchase and hold. The miners made their profit, now we buy, and soon we will make profit.

I am surprised the trade off is happening at this price tbh, but the not-super-high volume around 1k sat makes sense. IME it is usually 36-48 hours after POS ends that most of the coins that will change hands have changed already. I hope the miners kept a least a little bit, otherwise they *likely* will be crying like the guys who mined VRC and dumped immeaditly ;]

I have chosen my exit point and placed sell orders accordingly, 7500 sat. I bet the orders get filled within 10 days
Yeah this coin could be special.

People can't get enough of GB right now, buying is strong with this coin Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 7065
Yeah this coin could be special.
this coin holding up strong.  Will probably be at 2-3k by the end of the week if the buy support keeps up Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
Greenbacks network 100% PoS phase started
Hi! sorry am still new with staking
so i had 20k in there and i got 3 transactions of total 4 GB
but now my all 20k is shown in stake balance
and it shows "Not Staking because you don't have mature coins"
am i doing something wrong ?

Your coins needs to be in your wallet for a certain amount of time before they mature, and staking can begin.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
I'm staking my coins and leaving for a week work trip... not worried about them.  See you guys above 2k.

Like what i see here. Thriving buzzing community  Wink Now can somebody fill my order on bittrex @900 lol

Looks like someone filled it lol.  OK next stop 2.2k!
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Like what i see here. Thriving buzzing community  Wink Now can somebody fill my order on bittrex @900 lol
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Hi! sorry am still new with staking
so i had 20k in there and i got 3 transactions of total 4 GB
but now my all 20k is shown in stake balance
and it shows "Not Staking because you don't have mature coins"
am i doing something wrong ?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Great I can't find the email and info for the reward tiers where do I find this info again so I can send in a request. Smiley. I love this coin!

Great we staked our first babies too!!!

It hasn't been sent yet. We're not ready to start accepting applicants right now. It will probably be another day or two until we open up the application process for the loyalty program.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
Just a silly question
For staking do we have to keep running the wallet
or just leave the coins there ?
Activity: 378
Activity: 252
Saw this on twitter:

Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

So, that means that none of the tiers have been filled because we have not yet started accepting applications.

Volume is a legitimate concern, but we are the ones running the marketplace, so we will be the ones receiving the GreenBacks. What we can confirm is that we won't do anything to kill the market such as dumping. We are also hoping that by then, volume and marketcap will be higher, though this is not a guarantee.

Thanks for the response.

If you get a lot of applicants, any chance of increasing the available spots available, or perhaps creating a different tier? Just wondering what occurs if you get like double the number of folks applying as there are spots... or more... would probably result in a pretty major dump if too many folks apply, as only so many would get accepted.

So long as you keep some of the ipo funds tucked away for a rainy day, you can handle marketplace volume most likely. I suggest looking at how Noble has handled it, as I wondered how they took in sales... they don't automatically turn noble back into btc with each sale. So long as marketplace sales are capped or on the small side, you can get away with that.

Some pretty sound ideas here. Also more people staking in their wallets, less coins to be dumped, price rises.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

So, that means that none of the tiers have been filled because we have not yet started accepting applications.

Volume is a legitimate concern, but we are the ones running the marketplace, so we will be the ones receiving the GreenBacks. What we can confirm is that we won't do anything to kill the market such as dumping. We are also hoping that by then, volume and marketcap will be higher, though this is not a guarantee.

Thanks for the response.

If you get a lot of applicants, any chance of increasing the available spots available, or perhaps creating a different tier? Just wondering what occurs if you get like double the number of folks applying as there are spots... or more... would probably result in a pretty major dump if too many folks apply, as only so many would get accepted.

So long as you keep some of the ipo funds tucked away for a rainy day, you can handle marketplace volume most likely. I suggest looking at how Noble has handled it, as I wondered how they took in sales... they don't automatically turn noble back into btc with each sale. So long as marketplace sales are capped or on the small side, you can get away with that.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I asked several questions earlier that probably got overlooked, but will ask them again.

As for the loyalty program, what is the approx. valuation for reward pts in fiat or buying power?
Rewards are fine, but without some valuation ahead of time, there may not be a point to accumulating in order to even join the loyalty program.

Have the top two tiers already been filled?

What is paying for the 'rewards'? Meaning are vendors eating the cost, or do you plan to simply take it from your own marketplace profits? It has to come from somewhere.

What sorts of items do you plan for the marketplace, and do you have vendors signed up already?

And if volume isn't especially high, how do you plan for the marketplace to work, or that debit card idea? Without volume, the coin couldn't sustain a whole lot of purchases on the marketplace nor that debit card, as it'd naturally kill the price of the coin if people spent it as planned.

Sorry, I did read your post, but got side tracked. The valuation is still to be determined, this is a decision that will be made over the next couple of days when we start bringing people into the program.

We are paying for the rewards, the cost of products that our loyalty members receive from their points is a cost we should fund.

The marketplace will take time to develop, but it will have a very large range of products that should include most everything from shoes->electronics.

Great I can't find the email and info for the reward tiers where do I find this info again so I can send in a request. Smiley. I love this coin!

Great we staked our first babies too!!!
Pages:
Jump to: