Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 22. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
No way some one dumped over 2 BTC to jump up digieuro and put us in 2nd mf...
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
What I am delighted about this issue if you do not understand?
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
OP should change the short form of this coin.

Because there is an internet slang of GSY which is "Go Screw Yourself" Tongue

I do not want to hurt OP but please change it with a better short form. Smiley Thanks.
Lol! We cant just chagne it like that and it will not be changed and we dont care. You can label an Internet slang to each Coin's Ticker.
Also you are not Hurting anyone this Coin is Related to the Gaming World so "Go Screw Yourself" can go very well with it because it sounds like an Intimidation to your Opponent in a Battle in "ConFront" lol!. We have received many FUDs more than this from the beginning but still GSY is still here and for a very Long Run. Thanks!
I started from scratch and the wallet synced ok. I replaced wallet.dat with my backup and now my balance is 0. It's the correct back up because the address is the same and the transactions are still there. The Genesys Chain still shows my balance correctly too however there are 0 coins confirmed, stake and unconfirmed on the wallet. Please assist. Thanks.
This is totally weird. Try to do a -rscan. Click on Windows "Start" button, type "run" then input the PATH to your "GenesysCoin.exe" and add -rscan to it.
Ex: C:\GenesysGamingWallet-Win-v1.3.8\ReleaseWallet-v1.3.8\GenesysCoin-qt.exe -rscan

If the "-rscan" doesn't bring back your coins, you probably need to "-salvage" your "wallet.dat" But the "-rscan" should work if you have the right backup and did not
spent all coins.

Ex: Ex: C:\GenesysGamingWallet-Win-v1.3.8\ReleaseWallet-v1.3.8\GenesysCoin-qt.exe -salvage
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
OP should change the short form of this coin.

Because there is an internet slang of GSY which is "Go Screw Yourself" Tongue

I do not want to hurt OP but please change it with a better short form. Smiley Thanks.
Activity: 16
I started from scratch and the wallet synced ok. I replaced wallet.dat with my backup and now my balance is 0. It's the correct back up because the address is the same and the transactions are still there. The Genesys Chain still shows my balance correctly too however there are 0 coins confirmed, stake and unconfirmed on the wallet. Please assist. Thanks.
Activity: 405
Merit: 500
Hi,
I downloaded 1.3.8 and it is stuck at 72% wit the last block about 10 days ago. I have left the wallet open for several hours. I updated from a previous version. I tried deleting everything but wallet.dat and it still won't finish syncing. Also my coins are all "staking". Advise appreciated. Feeling lame   Tongue

BTW: I voted on C-CEX  Cool

My wallet sync fine ,mayby first sync from scratch close your wallet and then swap wallet.dat.
same here stuck at 72,06% last block 210 days ago, 11 active connections to network.

Hi,
I downloaded 1.3.8 and it is stuck at 72% wit the last block about 10 days ago. I have left the wallet open for several hours. I updated from a previous version. I tried deleting everything but wallet.dat and it still won't finish syncing. Also my coins are all "staking". Advise appreciated. Feeling lame   Tongue

It should sync from scratch without any problem. We will make some testing and see where the problem is. Thanks for letting us know.
Activity: 16
Hi,

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
you got my free vote , 19 now
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
We are now really near of be added to CCEX, i have done a free vote and send some money to ccex for a paid vote
Genesys coin needs a exchange if it want to growth
Activity: 57
Only .02 BTC until 1st place at C-Cex voting. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote Lets get it done guys.
Just sent .04 guys so make sure it stays number 1
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Merry Christmas GSY community Smiley
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Merry Crytmas to everyone, I hope 2016 will be a great year for GSY. I added some satoshis to C-CEX but it was not enough, I'll be adding more at the end of this round, please go to https://c-cex.com/?id=vote and vote for free.  Wink
Happy Holidays and merry Xmas to everyone.
Hi DEV maybe send some Bounty GSY my address GKSse3gbSwp8eBEy7iDV1sxwXfLJRr8XbD Thanks , I Like GSY  Smiley

Very nice Graphics but we have no Bounties for any work also the design does not fit our need but since you made the effort,
I will send you some donations from my personal funds. Please stay in touch, we may need you for some Graphics design when
we are ready to retouch our Gaming Wallet and OP.

Donation will be sent in 48hrs - no rush. Thanks and stay in touch.

OK thanks, I am waiting for GSY Smiley
Donation sent but please avoid posting your GSY address in the thread next time. We do not have any bounty for any work. If you do
some Graphics work and any kind of work, we will consider it as a Support to the project. We have no Premine or whatever Reservation Funds
for Bounties or Donations. If you like GSY, your support is welcome - as you are good in Graphics, we may contact you in the Future for some
work. Thanks!
Activity: 980
Hi DEV maybe send some Bounty GSY my address GKSse3gbSwp8eBEy7iDV1sxwXfLJRr8XbD Thanks , I Like GSY  Smiley

Very nice Graphics but we have no Bounties for any work also the design does not fit our need but since you made the effort,
I will send you some donations from my personal funds. Please stay in touch, we may need you for some Graphics design when

OK thanks, I am waiting for GSY Smiley

Activity: 980

Though i am new to altcoin , yet i have invested in GSY coin , hope to see some new year bonus in 2k16.
But the price is still dumping down down  Angry
I wouldn't worry abt the price as long as the dev Team is making Progress. Some traders do not care abt development so they rather dump
to cut losses and move on on the next coin - this is what i have learned so far in Crypto World.
A longterm project like GSY can take at least 1 year of developments before price can stabilize and also currently GSY is only traded on Yobit for now
so more Exchanges in 2016 will stabilize a bit the Ups and Downs of the price but with development on the go.
Pages:
Jump to: