Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 19. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Stake not working in new wallet
Staking is working - you need to reset your Coins maturity or you will only get Orphaned blocks since none is staking yet on v1.4
So please send your coins to the New Wallet v1.4 to reset your Staking age and your coins will mature normally on the new POS of v1.4

OK try , and when fix http://chain.genesyscoin.com/
Please get in touch with marcetin abt the Explorer issue. You can PM him - or maybe you can help him fix the issue. Thanks!
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Staking is working - you need to reset your Coins maturity or you will only get Orphaned blocks since none is staking yet on v1.4
So please send your coins to the New Wallet v1.4 to reset your Staking age and your coins will mature normally on the new POS of v1.4

OK try , and when fix http://chain.genesyscoin.com/
sky node not working got -1 rank this whole time since upgrade
Skynode is working it is just that staking hasn't started yet on v1.4 - and most people are still running v1.3.8
If you are also staking, please move your coins from v1.3.8 to a New wallet on v1.4 so that your staking age sill reset and comply with the
Timespan on v1.4 - For Skynode to work, we need to wait at 72hrs for things to stabilize and for people to drop v1.3.8
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
sky node not working got -1 rank this whole time since upgrade
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Stare not worki in new wallet

You might need to wait for coins to mature if they were moved, or if you're using wallet from version 1.3.8 you might need to send them to a wallet from 1.4.0 version.
ATTENTION: If you currently have no connections on v1.4, please wait in 24hr as most of the community is still running v1.3.8
Just leave the New Wallet running with a new "wallet.dat" and it will automatically reconnect to the nodes in 24hr. When you get connected, you can replace the New "wallet.dat" with the old one which has your Genesys Funds - or if you have a spare computer that is running v1.4, you can also just send your funds to the new v1.4 and your Staking Age will be reset which is the Preferred way as we are now switching to a New POS Protocol. But Please make sure your New Wallet v1.4 has connections and it is full synced before performing your Transfer. Thank you!
Please nodes for new wallet
it is the same nodes, just wait until tomorrow in 24hr to get connections. Please read the post below. Thanks!
Please nodes for new wallet
Version 1.4.0.0 beta will be a Mandatory Update since it has a Different Staking Protocol. All of the main nodes are
already running v1.4 - You can find the download links in OP in a moment. Thanks!
The rest of the nodes are being Upgraded to the latest version. As you have seen a decrease in the number of connections.
Each node is downloading the Blockchain from scratch so it will take some Hours to get it done.
You can check the Github repo to see what the changes that have been done. The repo is already Updated to v1.4

Thanks for your Support and please stay tuned for the download links - there no rush to upgrade your wallet since it is not a Hardfork Upgrade
but you will need to re-setup your Skynodes again when you done with the upgrade.

Thanks for info , waiting for new wallet standard version Smiley
The rest of the nodes are being Upgraded to the latest version. As you have seen a decrease in the number of connections.
Each node is downloading the Blockchain from scratch so it will take some Hours to get it done.
You can check the Github repo to see what the changes that have been done. The repo is already Updated to v1.4

Thanks for your Support and please stay tuned for the download links - there no rush to upgrade your wallet since it is not a Hardfork Upgrade
but you will need to re-setup your Skynodes again when you done with the upgrade.
Explorer again down
I really dont know what is going on with Genesys Chain (Explorer) - like i said, marcetin is the one managing it on his Bitnodes.net services.
If you can setup one with Rich List and make a it a Donation to the Project, we will all appreciate it. Thanks!
Thank you so much for changing the Font and for your hard work. The font Norwester is more readable, now waiting for wallet update and confront beta test.  Wink
Thank you! for your support and your kind of words. Yes ConFront beta is on the way - I think they are working on the Moderators Module (the creation of Tournaments by
MODs for Players) The MODs subscription part is already done.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Thank you so much for changing the Font and for your hard work. The font Norwester is more readable, now waiting for wallet update and confront beta test.  Wink
Update that was meant to be for last week hasn't even posted, 2016 has barely started and now you're talking about plans that won't happen until 2017? get fucking real, a year is a VERY long time for a crypto project and many thing can happen between now and then.
I said a name change will happen in 2017 - I did not say features will be developed by 2017 this is what i got from the Team.
I dont know why you implied some anger in your post - The Team is working hard on a Project that could be huge in the months coming this is not abt crypto anymore,
GSY is just a way to use the services that are being in development. Please read my posts carefully before getting angry. Thanks!

Edit: I will not give any date for the release of updates from now. I will just post them when they are ready from the Team
there are unpredictable situation in development so fixing a release date may not always be right. Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Update that was meant to be for last week hasn't even posted, 2016 has barely started and now you're talking about plans that won't happen until 2017? get fucking real, a year is a VERY long time for a crypto project and many thing can happen between now and then.
Genesys Gaming Wallet v1.4

The Official font has been changed to a New one. We now started to get away from "Terminator Image" and building a Unique
concept which will take until 2017 when we get the name changed to our Next Generation of Gaming Concept.
We used the Free Font "Norwester" as our Official Font for now.

Download Links will be posted early on Monday. Sorry for the delay and thank you for your Support. Please stay tuned for more updates.

Nice good work , Now is readable
Pages:
Jump to: