Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 23. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
~ScapeGoat~

Yes! totally true ...and GSY can go beyond 0.0001BTC - this project can easily get a lot of attention and a Huge
users base. Things will get serious from Jan 2016 - The holidays is a slow time right time.
The good news is, we have the Basic Features of Confront developed - we just need to make some few tweaks for each
processes. The beta release will be in the middle of January and not in Feb. But before the beta release, I will post
a final full working process of Confront and a demo of each Feature.
In the beta testing period, we wont do any marketing - beta testing will run for at least 3 months in which we will be
working on the Next Release and make each Process Automatic with in addition of new features as we go in development.
And at that same time, we will bring Confront to the web - that will bring non-crypto gamers or users to our Community -
you will be able to Play Tournaments in-wallet or in your browser and Marketing will be intense.

Though i am new to altcoin , yet i have invested in GSY coin , hope to see some new year bonus in 2k16.
But the price is still dumping down down  Angry
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Coin has great devs and excellent future. Holding strong. Even with that little bump this coin is a steal at these prices.

gsy is for sure a hold coin.

Not to mention the very low supply, we can get to 0.0001 BTC very easy once project begins to unfold.
Yes! totally true ...and GSY can go beyond 0.0001BTC - this project can easily get a lot of attention and a Huge
users base. Things will get serious from Jan 2016 - The holidays is a slow time right time.
The good news is, we have the Basic Features of Confront developed - we just need to make some few tweaks for each
processes. The beta release will be in the middle of January and not in Feb. But before the beta release, I will post
a final full working process of Confront and a demo of each Feature.
In the beta testing period, we wont do any marketing - beta testing will run for at least 3 months in which we will be
working on the Next Release and make each Process Automatic with in addition of new features as we go in development.
And at that same time, we will bring Confront to the web - that will bring non-crypto gamers or users to our Community -
you will be able to Play Tournaments in-wallet or in your browser and Marketing will be intense.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Coin has great devs and excellent future. Holding strong. Even with that little bump this coin is a steal at these prices.

Not to mention the very low supply, we can get to 0.0001 BTC very easy once project begins to unfold.
Activity: 440

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
nice to know you guys are hard at work. Cool

once you really deliver what you say, gsy will be a big one in my opinion.

We are not just making promises we are making it happen. It is true that Confront development is a bit slow but starting next year,
things will get serious. This month is a totally slow time for everyone with the holidays around the corners. Please stay tuned for the
next release wallet.

Take your time, it's better to get it right slowly, than to get it wrong quickly  Wink

Patience is a lost virtue in Altcoin world, I'm holding since ICO and haven't sold that many coins. I think project is taking a bit longer than most of us were expecting but oh well, I just kinda have a 'whenever' deadline set right now and I just keep my skynodes running and forget that I even have the coins for now.

Patience is a lost virtue everywhere my friend. Not just in cryptoland
legendary

We are not just making promises we are making it happen. It is true that Confront development is a bit slow but starting next year,
things will get serious. This month is a totally slow time for everyone with the holidays around the corners. Please stay tuned for the
next release wallet.

Take your time, it's better to get it right slowly, than to get it wrong quickly  Wink

Patience is a lost virtue in Altcoin world, I'm holding since ICO and haven't sold that many coins. I think project is taking a bit longer than most of us were expecting but oh well, I just kinda have a 'whenever' deadline set right now and I just keep my skynodes running and forget that I even have the coins for now.
Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

next release wallet.

next release wallet.
legendary
GSY 266% up today!!!  Shocked

Check it:
https://yobit.net/en/trade/GSY/BTC

Very dry volume though, I think that'll change when we are added to more exchanges.
It will be nice to get listed on C-Cex when the next release comes out. We are hard at work.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
really a very high potential project, is needed some growth in base user and price should skyrocketing, i´m watching
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
I was contacted on Skype abt people panicking and selling their GSY just because of the dev team not posting anything on the thread.
The thing is there was no news to post until we get the next release out. I see that people forgot all the hard work we have done so far
on Genesys Project and still have no faith in the project. We cannot just leave GSY when we are almost over half to get Confront done
and switching the currency core to something new from bitcoin core.
There will be a Time when we will no longer use Bitcointalk forum to post news and updates and that time will come in few months.
The things are Slow right now doesn't mean the Project is being abandoned - Our priority right now is to make the core solid and secure
before releasing the next features one by one and before the coin gets some serious attention.

Sorry for those who dumped their coins cheap for nothing and Thank you to those who
still believe and continue to support Genesys.

Still holding strong here. I have faith in this project.

same to me, I keep on holding  Smiley  Roll Eyes
Only .02 BTC until 1st place at C-Cex voting. https://c-cex.com/?id=vote Lets get it done guys.
hello devs? price is crashing hard nearly no buy support.
what is happening?
community asking for any scatches for confront and still no reply.

We already posted some Images of the Development Progress of Confront here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12985443
I think BigCat45 was asking abt some drafts for the New GamingWallet - which we havent started on the redesign process until we get the Switch to the New
Bitcoin Core and the release of Confront beta then we will focus on the redesign of the New Look for the GamingWallet (probably on version 2.0.0)
I was contacted on Skype abt people panicking and selling their GSY just because of the dev team not posting anything on the thread.
The thing is there was no news to post until we get the next release out. I see that people forgot all the hard work we have done so far
on Genesys Project and still have no faith in the project. We cannot just leave GSY when we are almost over half to get Confront done
There will be a Time when we will no longer use Bitcointalk forum to post news and updates and that time will come in few months.
The things are Slow right now doesn't mean the Project is being abandoned - Our priority right now is to make the core solid and secure
before releasing the next features one by one and before the coin gets some serious attention.

Sorry for those who dumped their coins cheap for nothing and Thank you to those who

Still holding strong here. I have faith in this project.

Activity: 532
Better die on your feet, than live on your knees
Still nothing new, only very cheap coins?
Question is, is buying now a bargain or a bag?
Activity: 357
Merit: 251
I hate to see once a week posts in actively developing coin thread. Still staking strong though.
+1. I think marcetin should post more frequently while the dev is at work.
Activity: 441
Bigboss
I hate to see once a week posts in actively developing coin thread. Still staking strong though.
Activity: 441
Bigboss
We will have a Huge marketing for Confront
and a total new look for GenesysGaming Wallet.
Can you show us any scatches of how it will look like? Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: