Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 46. (Read 131830 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
Hi , bitcointalk says:  Signatures taller than 42px will be cut off.

So i cant paste in your SIGs 1-4 ?!

instead i copied your link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngenesyscoin-1st-in-wallet-web-based-games-mandatory-update-to-v151-1144365 in the WebsiteURL in my Profile
is that enough to get my response approved ? Thx
You are totally fine. No worry. Thanks!
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi , bitcointalk says:  Signatures taller than 42px will be cut off.

So i cant paste in your SIGs 1-4 ?!

instead i copied your link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngenesyscoin-1st-in-wallet-web-based-games-mandatory-update-to-v151-1144365 in the WebsiteURL in my Profile
is that enough to get my response approved ? Thx
Any updates?

I can't believe this people, if there isn't update every 15 min, everyone  thinks it's a scam and dump. There are no signs yet for scam, but I know, yes its good to be cautious. 
How can you even think of Scam in this project? You think we made the project to just benefit you? You can sure be cautious as we are cautious too.
How do I enter for the give-away? Yeah, I know, dumb question! Please forgive me!!!
lol! the Giveaway is not ended yet. You can check information in OP. thanks! and it wasn't a dumb question.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Any updates?

I can't believe this people, if there isn't update every 15 min, everyone  thinks it's a scam and dump. There are no signs yet for scam, but I know, yes its good to be cautious. 
Activity: 1064
MOBU
How do I enter for the give-away? Yeah, I know, dumb question! Please forgive me!!!

okay sounds good, sorry for bothering you and making you so upset buddy. I was just trying to ask a question. I know you have done a lot of work and put a lot of time into it. Your right I wont ask questions anymore.
Thank you! now sit back and enjoy the ride. We are here to profit from this project like anyone else and what we have coming is HUGE.
Sorry for all these words too - Im cool with anyone who appreciate our work. Thanks!

Yay sounds great, I cant wait to see everything. I'm just so excited for everything on the roadmap that I'm freaking out wanting the days to go by faster. I'm sorry too. Who couldn't appreciate your work, what you guys have done so far is a lot more than I can say for a lot of these coins and devs. Your guys first wallet was better than anyones I have ever seen before. I know if you guys stick to your plan by the end of oct, we should see GSY at .50 cents if not even 1 whole dollar. Just keep up the amazing work.
Thank you so much for all these kind of words - and yes we wont disappoint ourselves and that means we wont disappoint you. Your support and encourage are welcome
same to anyone in the Community.
For a simple answer to the Website release, our Web Designer did not get it done on time but should be ready in the next few days.
Im only responsible for the Wallet and Games others people in the team have their own tasks.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10

okay sounds good, sorry for bothering you and making you so upset buddy. I was just trying to ask a question. I know you have done a lot of work and put a lot of time into it. Your right I wont ask questions anymore.
Thank you! now sit back and enjoy the ride. We are here to profit from this project like anyone else and what we have coming is HUGE.
Sorry for all these words too - Im cool with anyone who appreciate our work. Thanks!

Yay sounds great, I cant wait to see everything. I'm just so excited for everything on the roadmap that I'm freaking out wanting the days to go by faster. I'm sorry too. Who couldn't appreciate your work, what you guys have done so far is a lot more than I can say for a lot of these coins and devs. Your guys first wallet was better than anyones I have ever seen before. I know if you guys stick to your plan by the end of oct, we should see GSY at .50 cents if not even 1 whole dollar. Just keep up the amazing work.

Any updates?
What kind of updates do you want? Stop asking abt updates and be precise.

Okay fine, I wasn't trying to be rude thats why I was waiting for you to say something about it. But you were suppose to lunch your website yesterday, but you didn't post one thing about it. So is that precise for you. You could be a little nicer. I mean on days you have things planed to release on the OP, you should at let us know where you are with them. Ifs its not done, then let us know, otherwise ill just think your a scammer. which I know and hope your not.
Well thank you! Just put in your mind that Im a Scammer ok? You are free to dump and leave. So just because we are not following the date on the Road map you are dont
trust us? We have other things to do in Life - And Stop asking questions and wait like everyone else. If there is an Update, it will be posted here as I always.
I cant be nicer to someone like you who cannot see how much work we are putting into this project. And for now, put in your mind that the Road map has only estimated dates.
If I was a Scammer, nothing will be delivered by now and this coin was dead right after we receive the ICO funds - but did that happened?
Say the word Scammer again if you are not Retarded and Dont push me in what we are doing. Updates will be posted here if there is any. Forget abt the dates on Road map.

And PS: I wont let anyone knows abt anything unless it is done and ready then I post the updates on OP.

okay sounds good, sorry for bothering you and making you so upset buddy. I was just trying to ask a question. I know you have done a lot of work and put a lot of time into it, your one of the best devs I have seen I awhile and I'm gratefull to be a part of the movement. Your right I wont ask questions anymore.
Any updates?

Okay fine, I wasn't trying to be rude thats why I was waiting for you to say something about it. But you were suppose to lunch your website yesterday, but you didn't post one thing about it. So is that precise for you. You could be a little nicer. I mean on days you have things planed to release on the OP, you should at let us know where you are with them. Ifs its not done, then let us know, otherwise ill just think your a scammer. which I know and hope your not.
Well thank you! Just put in your mind that Im a Scammer ok? You are free to dump and leave. So just because we are not following the date on the Road map you are dont
trust us? We have other things to do in Life - And Stop asking questions and wait like everyone else. If there is an Update, it will be posted here as I always.
I cant be nicer to someone like you who cannot see how much work we are putting into this project. And for now, put in your mind that the Road map has only estimated dates.
If I was a Scammer, nothing will be delivered by now and this coin was dead right after we receive the ICO funds - but did that happened?
Say the word Scammer again if you are not Retarded and Dont push me in what we are doing. Updates will be posted here if there is any. Forget abt the dates on Road map.

And PS: I wont let anyone knows abt anything unless it is done and ready then I post the updates on OP.
Any updates?

Okay fine, I wasn't trying to be rude thats why I was waiting for you to say something about it. But you were suppose to lunch your website yesterday, but you didn't post one thing about it. So is that precise for you. You could be a little nicer. I mean on days you have things planed to release on the OP, you should at least let us know where you are with them. Ifs its not done, then let us know, otherwise ill just think your a scammer. which I know and hope your not.
Activity: 441
Bigboss
GSY want to allot 15 Gsy on Friday but in fact no one entered until now .
A what?
Activity: 546
GSY want to allot 15 Gsy on Friday but in fact no one entered until now .
To Everyone, If you want some specific Information, please be precise in your Questions and
you will get a Constructive answer. Thanks!
Is this another ICM's scam coin?
Are you stupid and retarded? What is ICM? and what scam do you see in this coin?
Any updates?
Activity: 294
I can not wait to look forward to !
what do you talking about ?
Activity: 546
I can not wait to look forward to !
Pages:
Jump to: