Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 44. (Read 131830 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
It's actually quite sad you're STILL not on bittrex... 

Maybe you should send some tweets? 
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
We made a very Simple Website for now - will announce it when it is published. We are still working hard on other things.
Genesys will be good on a big exchange to stabilize the price. We hope by the beta release of ConFront we get on Bittrex or Cryptsy.
Please stay tuned and thanks for your Support.
Activity: 830
Merit: 500
Are there any other coins that have a games built into the wallet?
GSY 1st Wallet Web Based Games.
Activity: 440
Are there any other coins that have a games built into the wallet?

Yeah..this project has huge potential...and GSY need huge investors.
Activity: 830
Yeah..this project has huge potential...and GSY need huge investors.
legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Good to see price dipped after ICO. I scooped some. With right marketing this project has huge potential.

Good for you if you get some on cheap price because you are totally right that this project has huge potential.

I am working with GSYTeam almost every day and all I can say there are some things almost ready for announce, and also there are in plan some new services in the wallet beside MP Zone and ConFront with which everybody will be amazed Wink
Activity: 1540
Good to see price dipped after ICO. I scooped some. With right marketing this project has huge potential.
when giveaway next?
There will be no more Giveaway and no Faucet (unless a third party setup their own GSY faucet). You had the chance to get in if you missed POW and
ICO. The price is currently very very cheap right now so dont miss that too.
Activity: 546
Activity: 824
Merit: 1000
Don't buy ICO or DPOS coins, guys.
Once this phase (dpos) ends, the dev dumps and disappears.
When that happen here you guys can look for him at this address:

Joseph Mozeleski
[email protected]

23 Woodspring Cir, Sellersville, PA 18960

This is a synopsis of his scams.
The most recent was ghostly https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ghoul-ghostly-crypto-extremely-scare-c-cex-46629-users-online-1149266

Crazy FUD..!!!
Don't buy ICO or DPOS coins, guys.
Once this phase (dpos) ends, the dev dumps and disappears.
When that happen here you guys can look for him at this address:

Joseph Mozeleski
[email protected]

23 Woodspring Cir, Sellersville, PA 18960

This is a synopsis of his scams.
The most recent was ghostly https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ghoul-ghostly-crypto-extremely-scare-c-cex-46629-users-online-1149266

I dont know what are your intentions by posting some random pictures in our thread claiming SCAM or whatever, but just know that you are on the wrong thread
and messing up with the wrong team.
Your Post will be deleted because it is not Constructive and you are clearly SPAMMING.

You can find the rest of your Friends Fudders here in our Old Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngenesyscoin-1st-in-wallet-web-based-games-videos-proof-crowdfund-coming-1125249
We Self-moderated this one because of people like you.

and PS: if you are also trying to get cheap GSY, you dont have to try hard - the current price is very very cheap comparing when it will go up
and stabilize around 0.001 BTC.
Thank you for all your hard work and very impressive developments, I have been stocking up and hodlin tight, watching as you finish each incredible project. I also appreciate the fact that you take your time and not launch some half-ass or half-done project. Keep up the good work and know you have my full support!
Thank you! for your kind of words. We appreciate your Support and Interest in Genesys Project.
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
Dont you ever get tired of copy and pasting the same bullshit in hundreds of coin threads EmilioMann ?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Thank you for all your hard work and very impressive developments, I have been stocking up and hodlin tight, watching as you finish each incredible project. I also appreciate the fact that you take your time and not launch some half-ass or half-done project. Keep up the good work and know you have my full support!
Activity: 6
Thanks for the 100 GSY and ... run Pixie runBTC !
Activity: 57
 Cheesy  I enjoy the racing Armageddon style game.
Activity: 504
I saw the giveaway for Genisis coins has finished already. Is there any faucets fo this one?
I particularly interested in QuakeIII servers. Any news? Maybe community can help pulling them up? Thanks.
There is no news yet - We will get them up soon. Please be patient we are also working on other things at the same time. Thanks!
Activity: 441
Bigboss
I particularly interested in QuakeIII servers. Any news? Maybe community can help pulling them up? Thanks.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
ALL FREE GIVEAWAY SHARES SENT. Thank you!
Thank you so much sirr  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: