Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]~GenesysCoin~ 1st in Wallet Web Based Games [~MANDATORY UPDATE TO v1.5.1~] - page 42. (Read 131830 times)

legendary
Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013
ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
following this with great interest  Smiley

Ditching the terminator images can only be a good thing imo, in case of any copyright issues down the road.

best of luck  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 3094
Great project, i will follow it close and wish you success with it Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
A Simple Concept on How Genesys ConFront will look like. This is just a prototype the system is not full ready yet
and more improvements will be made.

Start training yourself in MP Zone because there is going to be some real Tournaments.

Fuck yeah this looks good!!

https://youtu.be/8iwBM_YB1sE?t=56

Edit:

I like this idea https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12251642 but i guess this is already in your plans
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
GENESYS | The Evolution of Gaming In-Crypto
On our next wallet update, we are going to separate GenesysCoin from Terminator idea. We will have a new LOGO and Genesys will stay
on its In Wallet Gaming idea and Theme. No more Terminator Images - we are going far away from it. We want Genesys Unique and Gaming related only.
A Simple Concept on How Genesys ConFront will look like. This is just a prototype the system is not full ready yet
and more improvements will be made.

Start training yourself in MP Zone because there is going to be some real Tournaments.
legendary
sorry for my noob question  Cheesy but
Do I need to leave wallet opened to
stake coins ?

Open and Unlocked-for-Staking (if encrypted).
Happy Staking!

Wax on, wax off!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
stake coins ?

Open and Unlocked-for-Staking (if encrypted).
Happy Staking!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1002
stake coins ?
legendary
I found the trustable guy which will do Chinese translation of the website, I'll pay him 0.05BTC, it will be done in 2 days.
He will also do translations for whole system (MP Zone and ConFront) in near future.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Why don't add GSY to China markett..?? YUBI,HUOBI,etc..??China have big power in cryptocurrency.

Some Chinese Translations would be great, wonder if the community could put together some sort of bounty towards translation threads?
and not just google translate, real translations google translate always butchers the Chinese language from what I've heard...

Great idea!

Do you know someone who can do translations?
Not at the moment, but i can try to find someone, I know there are a few higher ranking members that frequent the altcoin threads that do Chinese translations for bounties
High ranking member who does Chinese translations for bounties can be found here not done by google translate https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/chinese-translation-service-by-8btc-1086979

Low ranking member who seems to do Chinese translations also, not done from google translate by the looks of it https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/richwang01-429627
Why don't add GSY to China markett..?? YUBI,HUOBI,etc..??China have big power in cryptocurrency.

Some Chinese Translations would be great, wonder if the community could put together some sort of bounty towards translation threads?
and not just google translate, real translations google translate always butchers the Chinese language from what I've heard...

Great idea!

Not at the moment, but i can try to find someone, I know there are a few higher ranking members that frequent the altcoin threads that do Chinese translations for bounties
Activity: 896
Merit: 501
legendary

Great idea!

Activity: 440
Website looks great!

We made a very Simple website for now until everything get Stable. We also thinking of a Forum site for
GenesysCoin but right now the more important thing is to get on a Big Exchange for a Stable price and more adoption.
We hope things get sorted soon. Thank you for Supporting Genesys Project.
We made a very Simple website for now until everything get Stable. We also thinking of a Forum site for
GenesysCoin but right now the more important thing is to get on a Big Exchange for a Stable price and more adoption.
We hope things get sorted soon. Thank you for Supporting Genesys Project.

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

Please go ahead and sent an apply. I dont speak chinese.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
Poloniex is afraid of NYS so they cut me off. Forget Poloniex

how about poloniex?

Poloniex is my favourite exchange, lot of respect for them

Same here, that stupid Bitlicense  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: