Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 17. (Read 98801 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
right now i get more ghostcoin by mining other coins and selling them for btc and buy ghostcoin from that, since the last block halving.

i mean i bought 290000 ghostcoin for 0.05, thats so good, since i only mine 50k a day lately with 4mh/s.

6 days mining @ 4 mh/s costs me more energy bill then 0.05 btc thats for sure!

how can you mine 0.05 btc per day??? with 4 mhas? its very much i think..
0.05 per day?  Shocked
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Pools Of Honor
right now i get more ghostcoin by mining other coins and selling them for btc and buy ghostcoin from that, since the last block halving.

i mean i bought 290000 ghostcoin for 0.05, thats so good, since i only mine 50k a day lately with 4mh/s.

how can you mine 0.05 btc per day??? with 4 mhas? its very much i think..
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC

Activity: 48
I hope the dev isnt selling his 75 million when he feels price is right, 40 sat isnt bad when you have 75 mil

Premine should only be 7.5 million. That is not enough to kill the coin, if it gets dumped. These pumps are just Bull runs for whales gathering coins, since the volume is low on c-cex. When these hit a bigger market, expect a huge rise. Personally, I think anything under 100 satoshi is a good buy.   Wink
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
My GHC have also started staking. Have gotten about 200 coins in the last 2 or 3 hours

How many days have past since your first coins in the wallet?

I solo mined a lot of coins on my 2nd computer and transferred all coins to my first computers wallet. The first transaction of coins received was on 3/10/2014 so that's 21 days
Pools Of Honor
My GHC have also started staking. Have gotten about 200 coins in the last 2 or 3 hours

How many days have past since your first coins in the wallet?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Bitcoin King BTC
I hope the dev isnt selling his 7,5 million when he feels price is right, probally not because 7.5 mil isnt THAT  much , specially at this price

edit: made a mistake thought premine was 75 mil but its 7.5 sorry for that
Activity: 42
Lol just bought 200k at 19 sats, thank you whoever sold them this cheap, didnt think id still be able to get them this cheap.

You're damm lucky Smiley

No not lucky, just put a buy order for 19 and it will get filled
Price recoiled!
Bitcoin King BTC
Lol just bought 200k at 19 sats, thank you whoever sold them this cheap, didnt think id still be able to get them this cheap.

You're damm lucky Smiley

No not lucky, just put a buy order for 19 and it will get filled
legendary
Activity: 1120

You're damm lucky Smiley
Bitcoin King BTC
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
POS has started??? But POW is not done?  So it is simultaneous until POW is over? Either way, excited to see this!  Grin  Mining since public release here.

Well, PoW end date has nothing to do with when PoS starts. PoS blocks will happen when a block's maturity date has come to create a PoS.

I think I have some bad news though...

Just checked the code to see when block halving ends.
Block halving ends at block 161280. We are currently at block 58498 something...

That means that we have a long way ahead of us before PoS only kicks in. And when we say PoS only, it doesn't mean the end of the PoW blocks. It means that since PoS blocks have priority over PoW blocks, PoS block will dominate. PoW blocks will give 1 coin after height 161280.
Activity: 9
POS has started??? But POW is not done?  So it is simultaneous until POW is over? Either way, excited to see this!  Grin  Mining since public release here.

https://i.imgur.com/swTXckF.png
Activity: 25
Bitcoin King BTC
tev,any updates on how manycoin given away already?

What are your further plans with the 75 million premine?
This is very important for the trust for the coin, do you have any projects planned?

Voted on mintpal again

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
POOL FOR GHOSTCOIN
PROP PAYOUTS WITH VARDIFF
BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU 64GB/SSD HETZNER DETICATED SERVERS
1% FEES
JOIN US NOW
BRAND NEW MPOS LOOK
Activity: 56

http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/externals/pres/logo3.png

www.cryptokk.com

A new kind of market,
swap your altcoins,
multi-pairs trading,
direct deal with other users,
easy-to-use and suitable to all supports (phones, tablets, desktop, ect...).
multi-lingual.

Official thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cryptokkcom-exchange-market-services-70-coins-last-news-04-21-507303

Is now trading

http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/coins/ghc.png

Swap your GHC with 43 other coins !

Bitcoin King BTC
When does pos start i heard people saying it just started?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Ghostcoin Community: Big changes at agx.io this weekend! We hope you'll come check them out and trade GHC/BTC. We have promotions on DGB, NOBL, and VC markets also (shown below).

Thanks,

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Pages:
Jump to: