Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 21. (Read 98801 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
I dont know exactly it halved a couple times already but i keep mining the same ammount a day because so many miners leave when the blocks halve, i still mine 200k a day with  4mh/s
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Bitcrea.com
Bitcoin King BTC
Voting is going pretty good considering its almost all votes without pay, i saw there was only 0.01 btc send to the vote adress, i think if we keep doing like this we be on top in some weeks.

I mean if 50 people all would make 60 votes a day, thats 3000 a day!

I already made 25 votes 2day
Activity: 294
I think Ghostcoin is going to have a sweet future. I see many happy faces.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
man this is fun to mine no crazy high diff people running away from block halvings so i still mine same ammount, a lot!

justhash best pool ever didnt go down once Cheesy

keep voting guys i voted 40 votes 2day 2morrow i try 60 Cheesy

@ ferris, your mining from start and you have 130k? i started 5 days ago and i have 900k Cheesy

Well u must be hashing a hell of a lot faster than me lol ..... ~600kh/s is what I get
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I was mining this for 1 week from 14th and al little here and there over the last week or so but i saw 0.5 difficulty and have hit full for last 24hrs.

looking to try and get 1% of total issue and should achieve soon as currently have 1.6million.

I R voting on Mintpal whenever my pandora asks me if i r listening which is pretty much every hour.

Cheesy I see us getting up to 100 votes per hour which is awesome keep it up guys Cheesy we are passing many more established coins

Activity: 42
man this is fun to mine no crazy high diff people running away from block halvings so i still mine same ammount, a lot!

@ ferris, your mining from start and you have 130k? i started 5 days ago and i have 900k Cheesy
Grin
Ya, I keep switching my rig to something else, then I will switch back to GHC. I am a sucker for pos coins. I have a gut feeling about this coin. I just wish the Dev was more active.
Wait for POS  Grin
Activity: 48
Ya, I keep switching my rig to something else, then I will switch back to GHC. I am a sucker for pos coins. I have a gut feeling about this coin. I just wish the Dev was more active.
Bitcoin King BTC

Activity: 257
Merit: 100
diff is 0.5 whahaha now i get a lot of coins again thanks

I've been mining ghost since day 1 and it's seems like I'm getting more coins now than I was in the beginning lol . I'm at 120k can't wait till the staking starts :-D

Yeah weird thing is as it halves I end up being able to mine more because people stop mining it thinking they will get less.  Oh well.... there loss my gain.

I've been mining ghost since day 1 and it's seems like I'm getting more coins now than I was in the beginning lol . I'm at 120k can't wait till the staking starts :-D
Bitcoin King BTC
Don't forget to vote:

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

I'm voting but were not gonna make it without some huge BTC donations
I think I figured out why the amount of coins is off. It says "1000-8000 per block halving every week". But the first week blocks would be up to 8800 or so, second week blocks were up to 4400, and now third week we are seeing blocks up to 2200. In the third week max block should be 2000, so somewhere the math is a bit off.
Thank you for explaining that
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
We already have ghost on two exchanges, just adding more exchanges does not historically increase the value of a coin...look at Zeit coin.
What you need is a good story to tell why teh coin will have value
Kind Regards
Mark

I agree completely with that, although I have to admit that I bought some very cheap ghosts and I'm holding to see the benefits of it after a month or so.
Why do people want to get rich overnight I never understood. But that's not gonna happen. Patience and support, that's what any digital currency needs.

Edit: I do understand why people want to get rich overnight. What I can't understand is why do they think that it's very easy to achieve it Cheesy
Activity: 14
We already have ghost on two exchanges, just adding more exchanges does not historically increase the value of a coin...look at Zeit coin.
What you need is a good story to tell why teh coin will have value
Kind Regards
Mark
Activity: 48
I think I figured out why the amount of coins is off. It says "1000-8000 per block halving every week". But the first week blocks would be up to 8800 or so, second week blocks were up to 4400, and now third week we are seeing blocks up to 2200. In the third week max block should be 2000, so somewhere the math is a bit off.
Pages:
Jump to: