Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 20. (Read 98801 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
http://www.cryptokk.com/gfx/votes/ghc.png

GHC has been added to the new Cryptokk's vote list.

Votes are free ! You can vote 1 time, every 2 hours, per account.

http://www.cryptokk.com/?p=votes
CTRL+F (search) -> GHC
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I dont know exactly it halved a couple times already but i keep mining the same ammount a day because so many miners leave when the blocks halve, i still mine 200k a day with  4mh/s

Lol 4mh/s I figured you had ALOT faster setup than me.

hehe no man 4 mh/s is all i have and im proud of it Cheesy 6x270 rig doing 2.8 mh/s and 2x7950 making it 4 mh/s 2gethr Cheesy

common guys vote more we should be able to get 2000 votes a day with even a small group voting, then we be on the top of the list in a couple of weeks

Yeah I only have 600kh/s so your way faster than me lol
100 shorter than you  Grin

I just bought 3 gridseed asics so that should speed me up a little bit Wink
Will do no good in POS stage  Wink
If we don't end up with a multipool but since the other POS coins seem to be getting multipools I'd say odds are good we will to!
Activity: 35
yah already 3k we have already more votes then coins that are on that voting list way longer! Cheesy
GHC   Ghostcoin   2917
Activity: 48
Maybe an update to the coin logo? Like the one in the wallet.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
yah already 3k we have already more votes then coins that are on that voting list way longer! Cheesy
Activity: 35
Help support Ghostcoin!
Mintpal.com/voting
Activity: 42
I dont know exactly it halved a couple times already but i keep mining the same ammount a day because so many miners leave when the blocks halve, i still mine 200k a day with  4mh/s

hehe no man 4 mh/s is all i have and im proud of it Cheesy 6x270 rig doing 2.8 mh/s and 2x7950 making it 4 mh/s 2gethr Cheesy

common guys vote more we should be able to get 2000 votes a day with even a small group voting, then we be on the top of the list in a couple of weeks

Will do no good in POS stage  Wink

Bitcoin King BTC

Bitcoin King BTC
just wait till pos kicks in, this will be pretty big
I think Ghostcoin is going to have a sweet future. I see many happy faces.
I think it's already dead as a real ghost.
I think you are dead, Ghost is still alive! But hiding in the shadows.
Activity: 639
Merit: 500
I think Ghostcoin is going to have a sweet future. I see many happy faces.
I think it's already dead as a real ghost.
Pages:
Jump to: