Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 18. (Read 98801 times)

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

GHC is listed at Coin-Swap.net

Our History and NEW market launch 2 days ago
Coin-Swap has been around since January and you can read our feedback thread for credibility. We just launched our NEW MARKET system on the 28th, so the system may appear empty but we have been an active exchange for over 2 months. Come check us out!

Attention Miners: AUTO-SELL
Miners! We have an auto-sell feature so you can set your mining pool address to your order address at Coin-Swap. This will continue to add what you mine to a single order instead of having an order open for each deposit. You can change the price of your order without having to cancel and create a new order. Simply change the price!

Immediate Payouts
As soon as your order executes, we send you your coins. We do this to minimize your risk. This is why you need to fill out both your GHC and BTC addresses in your profile.

How to get started at Coin-Swap
First you need to register: Register
Then you need to put in BOTH your GHC and BTC wallet addresses in your profile: Profile
Then to create an order you go to the market: GHC/BTC and set a price for your Buy or Sell order.

After you create your order
You will receive a popup with an address to send in your coins. Once received, your order is set. You can send in as many coins as you want to this address and it will list them at the price set for this order. If you send in more coins after the order is created, it'll add the additional coins to your balance. You can change the order price at any time. Unless you want multiple price entry points in the same market, you likely will only ever need one buy order and one sell order.

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
price going upp and so did the difff, bought some at 25 sats,  price already 40 sats now whattt!!!!
TO THE MOON! POS is beginning.

When does pos start exactly? I haven't moved any coins .... And I've had deposits every single day :-D
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
price going upp and so did the difff, bought some at 25 sats,  price already 40 sats now whattt!!!!
TO THE MOON! POS is beginning.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Hey guys,
Im having an issue with the mac wallet client v1.0.0.0. My wallet will not sync past block 51763, anyone else have this issue?

Anyone? Im still having this issue. I have over 100k in this wallet and Im getting nervous...
Windows wallet working fine?  Huh

I had to remove the blockchain info and re-sync but now its working again. Had me sweating the 250k coins where going to be stuck.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

Have You try our exchange? We add Ghostcoin recently.
We have BTC and USD trading. Also PayPal withdraw available.

https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=ghc-btc
https://c-cex.com/index.html?p=ghc-usd
POS begins in a few more days! To the moon!
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I just sent you the payment in full.  Thank you for all your hard work.

Confirmed!

Thanks a lot, pure awesomeness. The community should tip you a ton of Ghosts Cheesy

Best regards,
Altcoinfaucet.net
Activity: 35
Hey guys,
Im having an issue with the mac wallet client v1.0.0.0. My wallet will not sync past block 51763, anyone else have this issue?

Anyone? Im still having this issue. I have over 100k in this wallet and Im getting nervous...
Windows wallet working fine?  Huh
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Hey guys,

NEW POOL FOR GHOSTCOIN
PROP PAYOUTS WITH VARDIFF
BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU 64GB/SSD HETZNER DETICATED SERVERS
1% FEES
JOIN US NOW
BRAND NEW MPOS LOOK
New pool?  Shocked
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
NEW POOL FOR GHOSTCOIN
PROP PAYOUTS WITH VARDIFF
BASED AT ULTRA FAST EU 64GB/SSD HETZNER DETICATED SERVERS
1% FEES
JOIN US NOW
BRAND NEW MPOS LOOK
Activity: 28
Ghost is a theme that I always love.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 75
Hi people,

I'm the guy who runs the Ghostcoin faucet over at http://ghostcoin.altcoinfaucet.net/

The dev contacted me and donated some ghost-coins for the giveaway. However, after I asked him to pay a small (20$) hosting/setup fee - there are 4 servers involved in the project - I haven't heard back from him.

He vanished like ghosts do Cheesy

Now I would like to ask you as the ghostcoin community to collect/donate some 20$ in btc/ltc so that I can keep the faucet running and cover the server bills. That's only about 2$/month for 2014.

BTC: 18hKnKUp3iLdbkXCYNSKC8oEikiRGji7Vq
LTC: La7jQe6rrei9WUCB9wTbB8ggHBDm3GKCWu

I really appreciate your help and thanks in advance,
Altcoinfaucet.net

***EDIT:***
Chase paid the fees. You should thank him a ton! Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
yah already 3k we have already more votes then coins that are on that voting list way longer! Cheesy
You asked. We listened. Lots of upgrades to Austin Global Exchange launched overnight. Faster trades. Faster page loads. Fewer clicks. Intuitive layout. More markets. Dynamic content. Integrated chat. And more!

You can also earn 1% trading bonuses on VC, NOBL, and DGB! Reach out to us, [email protected], if you're a developer wanting to sponsor a 1% trading promo on another coin. We're always looking for great partners.

Check out agx.io to trade GHC/BTC, learn more about the 1% promo, and see what we've been working on!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com

Most of trade volume is on C-CEX
Activity: 84
You asked. We listened. Lots of upgrades to Austin Global Exchange launched overnight. Faster trades. Faster page loads. Fewer clicks. Intuitive layout. More markets. Dynamic content. Integrated chat. And more!

You can also earn 1% trading bonuses on VC, NOBL, and DGB! Reach out to us, [email protected], if you're a developer wanting to sponsor a 1% trading promo on another coin. We're always looking for great partners.

Check out agx.io to trade GHC/BTC, learn more about the 1% promo, and see what we've been working on!

- The Austin Global Team

Find us at:
agx.io
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=507474
bitcointalk handles: "agx.io," "AustinGlobal"
twitter.com/AustinGlobalX
austinglobal.tumblr.com
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Hey, guys!

Does anyone have problems with the withdrawal of coins from the pool http://ghc.hashing.at ?

Today I did not have any automatic payments. Tried to cashout manually, can not...

Damn, when did hashing.at get on board? Awesome...

I have mined many pools with them, do not worry they are a top-notch pool... i'd just go to their IRC or email them...

Guys, thanks for your answers!

I just started to worry... Especially the price of the coin just today started to rise...

I will try to solve the problem through their contact e-mail.
Pages:
Jump to: