Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 44. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

Starting from today till Sunday 23:59:00 (GMT), who ever finds a block till Sunday will be getting +50 GHC from the block reward.

ghost.zeuspool.com
* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Fully managed - reliable pools
* Professional team
* The goal is to keep you mining
* Always up to date

Ehh.... I'm watching blocks being found.... no transactions made, no coins earned. I waited for the 3rd block to crack before I got nervous. Seems to me like the pool is broken, or it's a scam. Either way, I won't be coming back.

No need for worries.
The pool's software is stopping all payments when it detects possible double-payouts. That's what happened and it required human intervention in order to unlock the procedure.

All payments are processing as we speak and your coins should be in your wallet already.

Thank you for mining to our pool. I hope we'll see you again soon
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
Point your rig - OR MORTIS - s to: stratum+tcp://ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org:3999
Amazon EC2 Hosting
8 Core CPU
32 GB RAM
Come one, come all.  We are in on the DUNGEON floor of this spooky ass coin!
First 50 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH
Activity: 420
"Ghostcoins using a Unique POS reward system increasing over the first 6 years for coin distribution vs tradional methods. Block rewards- 1000-8000 random reducing weekly by 50 %. After 2 months Ghostcoin will become a 100% POS coin. Coin holders will be rewarded with POS returns or 20% for the first 2 years, 25% for the next 2 years and 30% for the following 2 years. After that POS will remain at 5% per annum."

do i need my wallet unlocked to get my POS return? ty for any advice
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Do you run this? I made a withdraw a couple of hours ago, but never received it.

If somebody else runs the site, can you please post or PM me the contact info. There isn't anything listed on the site.

Thanks!

I will find out and ask.
Activity: 112
Hi,

Your coin has now been added to our public voting page (https://www.mintpal.com/voting). Periodically we will select the top coin from the list and add it to the website.

Happy voting!

Regards,
Jay
​MintPal
Activity: 12

Do you run this? I made a withdraw a couple of hours ago, but never received it.

If somebody else runs the site, can you please post or PM me the contact info. There isn't anything listed on the site.

Thanks!

Activity: 70
Ehh.... I'm watching blocks being found.... no transactions made, no coins earned. I waited for the 3rd block to crack before I got nervous. Seems to me like the pool is broken, or it's a scam. Either way, I won't be coming back.
i uses i woks mee

Huh

I'm sorry, I don't speak.... whatever language that is.

I had no issues at cipher, and Just Hash It works great. I'm pretty sure it's not user error.
Activity: 70

Starting from today till Sunday 23:59:00 (GMT), who ever finds a block till Sunday will be getting +50 GHC from the block reward.

ghost.zeuspool.com
* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Professional team
* Always up to date

Ya, I think they may be getting ddos'd or something. I switched to hashing.at also and its been doing about the same as I was on cipherpool, maybe just a little less

We're running PPLNS (at hashing.at) to avoid pool-hopping, so it takes a couple of rounds at start, before you start earning the full share income.
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Anyone else having trouble with cipherpool ? My cgminer computer keeps disconnecting after about 30 min. The only way I can re connect is to delete my worker, then re add the worker. Then it connects. My other computer that is using cudaminer stays connected fine.

Weird. Pool ops looks In thread so he will see it soon

Doesn't work for me at all, cgminer won't even start if I choose the pool lol and the website is suuuper slow or doesnt work at all. I'm on "hashing.at", thats a good one !

Kepp the good work up guys, this Coins definitly deserve some pushing !

Ya, I think they may be getting ddos'd or something. I switched to hashing.at also and its been doing about the same as I was on cipherpool, maybe just a little less

ghost.zeuspool.com
* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Professional team
* Always up to date
http://i.imgur.com/hnDrfYu.jpg
ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
You can pay your MORGUE-age with all the money you will make here!
EC2 Hosting
8 Core CPU
32 GB RAM
Soon, we will all be driving double stretch HEARSES!
First 50 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH

Just joined let's get some blocks.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Anyone else having trouble with cipherpool ? My cgminer computer keeps disconnecting after about 30 min. The only way I can re connect is to delete my worker, then re add the worker. Then it connects. My other computer that is using cudaminer stays connected fine.

use this http://ghc.hashing.at

i 'am there and work fine .
Pages:
Jump to: