Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 45. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Anyone else having trouble with cipherpool ? My cgminer computer keeps disconnecting after about 30 min. The only way I can re connect is to delete my worker, then re add the worker. Then it connects. My other computer that is using cudaminer stays connected fine.

Weird. Pool ops looks In thread so he will see it soon

Doesn't work for me at all, cgminer won't even start if I choose the pool lol and the website is suuuper slow or doesnt work at all. I'm on "hashing.at", thats a good one !

Keep the good work up guys, this Coins definitly deserve some pushing !
Activity: 112

ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
You can pay your MORGUE-age with all the money you will make here!
EC2 Hosting
8 Core CPU
32 GB RAM
Soon, we will all be driving double stretch HEARSES!
First 50 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wait those 3 months and you'll see where it goes - 3 months seems like a century in the crypto world, but being patient as an investor can ripe you huge rewards - look at BTC.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hey guys I got a response back from atomic-trade.com about getting ghost added and they said to contact the coin dev's and have them contact the exchange so I will PM the dev now. Just wanted to keep everyone updated. I know it's not a large exchange but they are a fairly new exchange and I have done some trades there in the past and everything went smoothly.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
That sell wall is that huge only because there are some very highly priced sells.
What i calculated quickly, if you remove those orders, it's just about 10 btc, which isn't that much  Wink
Activity: 28
Good launch. This coin is definitelly underrated. The exchange rate will raise in a matter of days 10x.

So ghost will jump from BBQcoin market cap to Vertcoin market cap in days? Mmmaaaaybe. Wouldn't count on it though. There is a whopping 1 BTC of buy support right now for the coin. Any big miner who wants to dump could wipe out all sell orders in an instant. It could take off, but I wouldn't be counting your chickens too quickly.

Edit: Oh and 113 BTC of sell walls to get through. Yikes.

Yes, sorry in 72hrs after launch there should be  113BTC buy walls. Ah yes, Mintcoin is 10 times older but there is also 100 times as many.   Roll Eyes Cheesy
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
Good launch. This coin is definitelly underrated. The exchange rate will raise in a matter of days 10x.

So ghost will jump from BBQcoin market cap to Vertcoin market cap in days? Mmmaaaaybe. Wouldn't count on it though. There is a whopping 1 BTC of buy support right now for the coin. Any big miner who wants to dump could wipe out all sell orders in an instant. It could take off, but I wouldn't be counting your chickens too quickly.

Edit: Oh and 113 BTC of sell walls to get through. Yikes.
First game up. Ghostcoin Dice. Limit is set at 200 at the moment and is being increased.

http://dice-world.org/ghc

Come roll your ghost dice now.

Activity: 448
Starting from today till Sunday 23:59:00 (GMT), who ever finds a block till Sunday will be getting +50 GHC from the block reward.

ghost.zeuspool.com
* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Fully managed - reliable pools
* Professional team
* The goal is to keep you mining
* Always up to date

Join and be rewarded with these bonuses!
Activity: 112

ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
You can pay your MORGUE-age with all the money you will make here!
EC2 Hosting
8 Core CPU
32 GB RAM
We're going to CORONER the market!!
First 50 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH

We're hitting blocks...  the payout is big while there are still few miners.  Give it a shot!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Maybe start voting on it on mintpal can help.... if everybody those that then it can go fast...
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

Starting from today till Sunday 23:59:00 (GMT), who ever finds a block till Sunday will be getting +50 GHC from the block reward.

ghost.zeuspool.com
* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Professional team
* Always up to date

wish pool sould i used?

I will reply to you inthea as a miner and not as a member of a pool's admin team.

I am testing all pools for a few hours and check which is more stable and pay in time.
Other factors, which of course can't be examined during only a few hours, are: prompt and honest communication, knowledge of the admin team into solving problems (pool or coin).

So, if I were you, I would try all available pools and decide according to the experience I had with them.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)

ghost.zeuspool.com
* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Professional team
* Always up to date
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Ya, I had to switch pools. Even after deleting my workers again, it just won't connect anymore no matter what I try. Mining on cryptokillers now.

Yes sounds weird  Huh

very weird! never heard of that before
Ya, I had to switch pools. Even after deleting my workers again, it just won't connect anymore no matter what I try. Mining on cryptokillers now.

Yes sounds weird  Huh
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Anyone else having trouble with cipherpool ? My cgminer computer keeps disconnecting after about 30 min. The only way I can re connect is to delete my worker, then re add the worker. Then it connects. My other computer that is using cudaminer stays connected fine.

Weird. Pool ops looks In thread so he will see it soon
Activity: 98
Pages:
Jump to: