Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 46. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Anyone else having trouble with cipherpool ? My cgminer computer keeps disconnecting after about 30 min. The only way I can re connect is to delete my worker, then re add the worker. Then it connects. My other computer that is using cudaminer stays connected fine.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
Starting from today till Sunday 23:59:00 (GMT), who ever finds a block till Sunday will be getting +50 GHC from the block reward.

ghost.zeuspool.com
* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Fully managed - reliable pools
* Professional team
* The goal is to keep you mining
* Always up to date
Activity: 210
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
Activity: 28
Yes price is a bit low still but not for long
Activity: 28
Seems another 2 exchanges are about to list Ghostcoin.

Watch out.
Activity: 193
I hope the price gets better on other exchanges. The price on C-Cex SUCKS! No way am I sellin that low lol
Activity: 400
From the mintpal.com voting page:
Have a new coin that isn't on the list? Please contact us at [email protected] and we'll get the coin added.

I just emailed them.

Crap I must have overlooked that .... Wtf .... I'll email em too !! Do we gotta do the same thing to get it added on cryptorush voting page too?

***emailed Mintpal cryptorush and atomic-trade.com so hopefully we atleast get added to the voting polls.
Good job man! Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Have a new coin that isn't on the list? Please contact us at [email protected] and we'll get the coin added.

I just emailed them.

Crap I must have overlooked that .... Wtf .... I'll email em too !! Do we gotta do the same thing to get it added on cryptorush voting page too?

***emailed Mintpal cryptorush and atomic-trade.com so hopefully we atleast get added to the voting polls.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I just emailed them.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
We need to get this and start voting on cryptorush! We have a little exchange c-cex and trying to vote for cryptsy...get it on cryptorush

I was trying to figure out how to get it listed on the voting page over at Mintpal does anyone know how we go about that?
Activity: 400
We need to get this and start voting on cryptorush! We have a little exchange c-cex and trying to vote for cryptsy...get it on cryptorush
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

yes but what is the final block #?

20Days/40 Days max, Start staking at 161280.

ty, we need a bounty list so people can get exited for some free GHC!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Ghc.TalesFromTheScrypt.Org
Join our pool!
You can pay your MORGUE-age with all the money you will make here!
EC2 Hosting
8 Core CPU
32 GB RAM
Make some GROSS profits!
First 50 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH
Pages:
Jump to: