Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 42. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Spread the word around!
Code:
[URL=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=509522.][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9JIbVt0.png[/IMG][/URL]
http://i.imgur.com/9JIbVt0.png
Activity: 12
Try using google translate. They need a google translate for cryptos.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
i'd like to donate, please shoot me ur ghost coin addy. anyone else this helps please donate as well. ty

I can't accept donations for returning to the community what the community is offering to me Smiley

But the pool I am part of the admin team (Zeuspool) can always accept new registrations Wink

Activity: 28
People stop mining.... so I can.

"networkhashps" : 1025059824,
Activity: 420
You will lock your wallet with password, that goes without saying.

Then you issue the rpc command (from debug window):
walletpassphrase [yourpassword] 9999999 true

This will unlock your wallet only for your client. Meaning: if someone gets your wallet.dat file he won't be able to do anything with it.
But of course you need to be very carefull about your configuration of your wallet. Never allow rpc connections from anywhere else but 127.0.0.1 , unless you know what you're doing.
Even then, there are other solutions (like an rpc proxy, but that's beyond the scope of this post Smiley )

which debug tool should be used to issue the rpc command? does anyone have a n00b friendly guide to set this up ? i imagine others have this same question. thanks in advance!

From your wallet, you click on Help -> Debug Window

Then you select the Console tab.

To the bottom there is an area where you can type. That's where you should type the commands. There is another way by creating a batch file and clicking this instead (so it's semi-automated) but I'm currently at work and can't post it. If you can wait for a couple of hours, I'll make a small tutorial for you.

i'd like to donate, please shoot me ur ghost coin addy. anyone else this helps please donate as well. ty
Activity: 308
Price is relatively good now with the reduced diff, and wait until the coins are POS only..
Anyone have a problem starting the Windows qt wallet? I get a runtime error when I run the exe on Windows 8.1 x64 and it won't open.

**** Nevermind, the problem was an invalid configuration file. Works fine now Smiley

Had that before, really annoying.
excusez ma englais

Try using google translate. They need a google translate for cryptos.

Till Sunday 23:59:00 (GMT), who ever finds a block till Sunday will be getting +50 GHC from the block reward.

ghost.zeuspool.com
* Dedicated servers
* DDoS protection
* Fully managed - reliable pools
* Professional team
* The goal is to keep you mining
* Always up to date

This will unlock your wallet only for your client. Meaning: if someone gets your wallet.dat file he won't be able to do anything with it.
But of course you need to be very carefull about your configuration of your wallet. Never allow rpc connections from anywhere else but 127.0.0.1 , unless you know what you're doing.
Even then, there are other solutions (like an rpc proxy, but that's beyond the scope of this post Smiley )

which debug tool should be used to issue the rpc command? does anyone have a n00b friendly guide to set this up ? i imagine others have this same question. thanks in advance!

From your wallet, you click on Help -> Debug Window

Then you select the Console tab.

To the bottom there is an area where you can type. That's where you should type the commands. There is another way by creating a batch file and clicking this instead (so it's semi-automated) but I'm currently at work and can't post it. If you can wait for a couple of hours, I'll make a small tutorial for you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org
Join our pool!
Point your rig - OR MORTIS - s to: stratum+tcp://ghc.talesfromthescrypt.org:3999
Amazon EC2 Hosting
8 Core CPU
32 GB RAM
Come on, let's bring the SLASH-power!
First 50 people to register get 0% fees for life -- and DEATH
Anyone have a problem starting the Windows qt wallet? I get a runtime error when I run the exe on Windows 8.1 x64 and it won't open.

**** Nevermind, the problem was an invalid configuration file. Works fine now Smiley

Had that before, really annoying.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

i ues win 98

At least that's a step up from Win ME & Vista  Cheesy
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

Activity: 420

[/quote]

+1 Thanks!
[/quote]

Activity: 3
Activity: 16
:DWelcome to join GHC new pool http://115.28.233.172
The biggest force mineral pools
i s pool sacm?

i'm using the pool,at least it seems ok now .
Activity: 1
 :DWelcome to join GHC new pool http://115.28.233.172
The biggest force mineral pools
Activity: 55
Ghostcoin will release 20% of total coins for Scrypt mining and 80% of total coins for POS minting.
Activity: 16
another mintcoin?I think this coin has powerful potentials.
Pages:
Jump to: