Pages:
Author

Topic: ★[ANN]★[GHC] Ghostcoin ☢ 4 Exchanges ☢ Fast ☢ POW/POS Hybrid ☢ OpenSSL Patched ☢ - page 60. (Read 98828 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
How long does ok take to confirm unconfirmed? Seems like their pool is the only site that stays up working.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
"unique"

lmao

there nothing unique in this section
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I'm being paid out also.  First time using them, risking it, but seems ok so far.

Ok, will give benefit of doubt then. Pool admin should still explain the situation with other coins that had problems.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
STOP POSTING FUD and confirming yourself with a shitcoin

So far you're the only one confirming to get payments. Searching for okaypool in this forum will result a lot of people having problems and getting their coins stolen. Okaypool admin, care to explain?

I'm being paid out also.  First time using them, risking it, but seems ok so far.

I am getting paid also from okaypool and before your big red texts there were others confirming payout from here
Activity: 119
Merit: 10

So far you're the only one confirming to get payments. Searching for okaypool in this forum will result a lot of people having problems and getting their coins stolen. Okaypool admin, care to explain?

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

sq
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
GHC,,,中国区挖矿交流总群244547403
Activity: 462
Ghost.cipherpool.com

is up and running!

stratum+tcp://stratum.cipherpool.com:8811 -u weblogin.worker -p pass
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
pool Grin

Your POOL is not UP I believe to collect the BOUNTY you need to HAVE the POOL up AS WELL. Grin

okaypool is up

check out this coin's thread Okay pool never payed anyone. then went ahead and deleted everyone accounts. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmust-mustachecoin-0-premined-cpu-try-it-504380        

use this pool if you want to give them your coins and get nothing in return.

read their account history. they never communicate with any one. only "here is our pool"

thou have been warned Wink

Getting regular payments from okaypool.
They couldnt pay our must because must is a shitcoin.
Activity: 182
Ask me about Karmacoin
maybe they just forgot about the other coin. use it at your own risk. at least this okay pool block finder is showing people are finding blocks.

http://ghc.okaypool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks

just make sure you move your coins out right away
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000
cryptokiller's down but it's still possible to mine from their pool...should I stop or?

Pool is paying out ok, so it looks like just a front end issue
Activity: 140
cryptokiller's pool is down but it's still possible to mine off it
Activity: 252
well atm cryptokillers pool is down , other is scam ...

need a good thrustfull pool plz
Activity: 182
Ask me about Karmacoin
Activity: 154
Ah ok, yep, orphaned, I give up on here.
Activity: 427
Merit: 252

CryptoKillers Mining Pools
0% Fee - Vardiff - Stratum
Payout - Prop
Hosted in New York
100% SSD 16GB RAM

ghc.CryptoKillers.com

Nice first block, Cryptokiller - 258 more than the 8000 supposed maximum. Interesting!
Activity: 427
Merit: 252
Finally hit a block but its not showing up in my transactions on the wallet? Says 1 for number of transactions but nothing under my transaction log. Whats up with that?

Go to the Debug > Console window and type 'listtransactions' - it'll probably report your block was an orphan Sad
Pages:
Jump to: