Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLOBYCOIN][MASTERNODES] 20% monthly Income from GLOBYEX EXCHANGE - page 8. (Read 30328 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 2
we want to reach 100 mn before the end of this month, come on join us!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
A great project, and extremely realistic. With the current population and the decentralization of wealth is increasingly clear, these projects help improve the lives of poor people is necessary. You guys are humane and charitable huge heart. I will always keep track of projects and support you in the spirit of solidarity.
Activity: 354
most of these masternodes coins do not manage to stay alive to much after the lunch.

Well yeah there are many coins who are like that not only masternodes. At the moment we are discussing and will be doing the implementation on the roadmap about microloan from the investors directly to the people platform and registration legally will involve this. It may take a while but definitely will deliver the services to investors and users.
Activity: 1
Good night
promising project. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important
most of these masternodes coins do not manage to stay alive to much after the lunch.

You are right,see you next year here,and i will be here also in 2020,2021,2022...................................................
I'm very impressive with this project and It seems it's an platform of many integrated blockchains through a modular framework
Thanks
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Ready to invest?
A good way to invest your money
Today continue-bonus on collateral sale!
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
GlobyCoin's idea of helping poor and needy in underprivileged areas of the globe, through donating to local institutions or aid groups seems very fascinating. This shows how thoughtful and actively developers are working to make this project successful, so as I believe that this project has very promising future ahead.
Activity: 14
What is your Fiscal Policy? Instamines, premines, buying, spending, icing, discounting, and/or burning any tokens? What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
Activity: 63
I believe GLOBYCOIN is a great cryptocurrency with a promising future.
The idea is very good and if you really prosper in actualizing your visions,
then I suppose it will be interesting.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Globycoin looks to be setting the standard for helping the needy on a world-wide basis.  With so many crypto projects out there based purely on profit, Globycoin brings a breath of fresh air for folks looking for green projects that allow them to express their giving nature towards others.

The project has great personalities behind the scenes working to bring Globycoin to the masses.  If you are a person with a compassion for helping others, Globycoin will fill that roll for your perfectly, providing an opportunity to start projects of all types and scopes related to helping the poor and needy, from food, medicine, donations, environmental cleanups, preservation projects, etc.  The sky is the limit in regards to what Globycoin can do for the world.  Check us out and join in on our green wave.
I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose projects for investment?

About project where to invest?

A real foundation
an oasis to preserve species
and a website for microloans

It's on roadmap when ready will start to show progress!
Activity: 26
I wonder…Will your decentralized angel investment network involve crypto expert to choose projects for investment?
Activity: 63
Globy vey nice project,
maximum appreciation for developers,
hopefully always at the forefront, keep going back and forth,
always success
Activity: 108
GLOBYCOIN has an interesting concept. Investing in this currency would be like a big investment
because of the profitability each year and the likelihood of Bitcoin shares going up in value too.
I am looking forward to explaining how coins will be earned each year.
This is an excellent and unique concept for a penny.
Pages:
Jump to: