Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLOBYCOIN][MASTERNODES] 20% monthly Income from GLOBYEX EXCHANGE - page 12. (Read 30359 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 10
The long wait is over! We are now going to start our bounties. Register and do the task correctly to receive a Globy coin stake.

Finally! I knew it was coming, so I'm pretty to complete all the tasks you have! Thank you so much for starting that bounty campaign, I'm a big believer in Globycoin, by the way! Thanks again!
Activity: 224
Merit: 4
this project will attract the attention of a solid investor. The team's belief in the project needs to be appreciated.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
GLB FTW!!
Seriously, though, I find this project to be quite interesting because, IMO, there aren't that many smaller projects that show true promise – this is your chance to buy something cheap and flip it after a few months, so get on this ASAP.
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
fresh project
I think this may be worth looking at.
The masternodes seem stable, the wallet is a btc clone - so stable, too
will have to test a bit for a more precise review
Activity: 354
Merit: 2

A great project where you not only recieve passive income via masternode and pos.
Globy coin is also a project which its aim is to help the needy people and concern in the environment,
Join Globy coin on its campaign in building our world a better place to live in
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
Sounds promising
buying a masternode
Activity: 292
we are trying to list globycoin on other exchanges, after unlucky adventure with bitebtc.com that scammed us 0.2 btc

We are alive and kicking, soon good news!
online new website graphic and a new whitepaper
Activity: 218
Seriously, though, I find this project to be quite interesting because, IMO, there aren't that many smaller projects that show true promise – this is your chance to buy something cheap and flip it after a few months, so get on this ASAP.
We realized that the blocks were too fast, 60 second instead of 120, so we decided to leave the speed unchanged, but to reduce the reward from 777 coins to 400, starting from the 70000 block. What do you have to do? Simple save all important data, wallet.dat, masternode.config, globycoin.config, peers.dat, download new wallet from website or github, install it, let sync, then close and replace old files, mentioned before in the new folder, if you encounter problems we are available to help you, thanks.   

https://www.globycoin.org/wallet.php
Best choice?
Invest in globycoin and you will do something of special!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Various SNSs are updated every day from the official.
It is acting steadily.
Since I am doing Bounty from official now,
By all means I'd like you to be interested in various people.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
Based on the how Karma works, this project will be successful just based on it's goals alone.

With the entire thrust being to help less fortunate people, divine intervention may very well play an important part in how it all plays out.

The technology is good.  The crew is extremely attentive and responsive - they simply do not want to experience distractions and are highly focused on customer support and making the project successful.

How many coins cause you, after reading their details, to actually think about some project you could create to clean up an area near you or to help some homeless people in your city or a city near you?  That should tell you something.

The focus on cryptocurrencies should not always be on money and making profits.

In that regard, Globycoin is leading the way.

Activity: 224
Merit: 4
The biggest problem of the project is that all the subcons are not attracted to the investor.
Activity: 35
I really liked this project the moment I read it was based on P.O.S. Compared to PoW, the PoS is much more efficient in terms of energy consumption, since it does not require computational force to solve the algorithm. The Proof of work provides a solution to the problem of the high energy consumption of the Cryptomoedas mining, consequently reducing the impact to the environment.
Activity: 392
In the project, I personally like the fact that the developers set themselves global and good goals, not just personal gain. The desire to help the needy should always be supported.
Activity: 738
All join our great coin, it has an active community on Discord. The trust we have in the coin makes the price, nothing else does. So join us and make some cash!
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
I really enjoyed the project.
Pages:
Jump to: