Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLOBYCOIN][MASTERNODES] 20% monthly Income from GLOBYEX EXCHANGE - page 11. (Read 30335 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
we must not let this coin die because of some hungry people Tongue

Activity: 292
Merit: 2
For new investors : buy a collateral and you will receive a bonus of 10%

https://www.globycoin.org/trade/

follow instructions!
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Jan
Very helpful to everyone. Kind heart project. I just appreciate every charity. Love this one.
Soon will be good news,so it's time to invest?
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Could you try to get listed at another exchange?
Activity: 140
Gradually, members of discord are also increasing
feel well.
Every day various SNS updates are really wonderful.
I think that it will be more exciting if this circle grows more and more.
Activity: 354
fresh project
I think this may be worth looking at.
The masternodes seem stable, the wallet is a btc clone - so stable, too
will have to test a bit for a more precise review

Thanks for the interest GLoby team is working hard on how to surpass the challenges.
Continues donating while we struggle to attract investors and people who gets rewards keep selling really cheap.
 Grin Grin
i like the idea of this coin 
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
All investors will help create a truly independent charitable organization, in which there are great prospects for development.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
a very good project for us to support because this is very high quality
Activity: 1554
Merit: 23
Low Masternode (MN) start up cost high ROI, coupled with low cost exchange trading and VPS hosting, all these are important for Masternode investors to make big profit on MN investment. Globycoin has all of these in place!

Using latest trading price and bid/ask depth of Globycoin (GLB) in ShorelineCrypto,  Globycoin has 1900% ROI with MN Cost  $10 USD per MN start up cost. 

ShorelineCrypto is determined for helping out  MN bargain hunters as overall low cost exchange provider with top of notch customer service and fast trading user interface experience.  Dogecoin paired trading has advantage compared to BTC trading pair on small micropayment transactions due to lower tranfer cost of dogecoin.  Dogecoin vs Bitcoin conversion can be done easily within wallet such as Coinomi or Jaxx, or using exchanges such as HiBTC, Cryptopia or  Livecoin.

To save cost on cloud hosting for Globycoin Masternode, also checkout bargain VPS hosting at http://lowendstock.com/ , which has offering of costing only $2 USD per year on one VPS server.

i like the charity work that this coin do
 Grin
Activity: 354
Dev, I expect from you the answer to my proposal. POS and Master Node in the web-wallet itself are good and just save electricity. This opportunity will simply attract a lot of people to the project, and Globi will be known to the whole world

I think this idea is really good and attractive to many users.

we should get more investors in this coin so it will rise in pries
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I really like this kind of project, it reminds me of the early days in Crypto where you got people coming in with some nice ideals. I will try to sign up to the bounty page and help promote it when I can. I wish i could afford to buy a master node but the bear market has totally wiped people like me out, the small fish that tried to swim in a sea of whales and sharks, but I still believe in Crypto and this kind of project makes me smile and makes me feel Crypto is worth fighting for, despite the Powers that be, that want to destroy us little people getting ahead.  Smiley
Activity: 107
Dev, I expect from you the answer to my proposal. POS and Master Node in the web-wallet itself are good and just save electricity. This opportunity will simply attract a lot of people to the project, and Globi will be known to the whole world
Activity: 107
Comrade Dev, having studied your coin after reading your white book and your development plans for the future, I join the project and will buy your coins
But there is one more request to create a web-purse in the future with the possibility of using Mazna and POS - in the web-purse itself - an interesting offer. Think about it so well that not all computers work 24 hours a day, because with this I can not get away when I'm far and far away and I take the Internet with me as it's wireless
Pages:
Jump to: