Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GLOBYCOIN][MASTERNODES] 20% monthly Income from GLOBYEX EXCHANGE - page 9. (Read 30328 times)

Activity: 292
Merit: 2
63 masternodes and continue..........................................
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
This business has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that is why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this plan. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Activity: 354

While you invest in your future, we invest in the future of (y)our planet. The next step is up to you! Join us now!

https//globycoin.org
Activity: 38
I'm glad that I invested in this plan and I think it will only go up from here. If the team is able to bring what they've done so far im 100% sure this idea is here to stay and really be one of the better ideas out there.
 Smiley

buy globies on

altilly.com                  trade pairs eth and btc
61 masternodes running,come on...............................
Buy now so cheap, then?
58 masternodes and grow!
Here we go near 60 master nodes!
Activity: 354
Project is alive and at 1sat to 2sat for buying coins is a steal. I do agree they needs to be a lot more done  and added on roadmap. For the Website could be done a lot more professional, needs a revamp I think.  More promotion and more updates and progress need to be posted and more social media interaction.

Globy coin works and finished the roadmap ahead of time. Promotion, plans and other developments already in place.
Updates will be announcement regularly for development and news.
it is for a good cause, to help the needy, we need many investors, who love to give and help the needy, next two very important objectives: masternodes.pro and crex24.com , support us!
We are alive, and wait for you now!
Activity: 11
Invested in your idea a pretty big sum of money, it looks amazing and I can’t wait for the creators to reveal even more ‘bout it. Кeep the good work! I will sta tuned for your updates!
Activity: 42
Merit: 50
Project is alive and at 1sat to 2sat for buying coins is a steal. I do agree they needs to be a lot more done  and added on roadmap. For the Website could be done a lot more professional, needs a revamp I think.  More promotion and more updates and progress need to be posted and more social media interaction.
It's time to invest now, don't lose the train!
Activity: 15
it seems like it takes a lot longer to really believe in this, the website is too simple and the information is not enough, although it has a total supply of quite a lot, but I can't believe the price, hope the future gets better, I will keep seeing this
Waiting for new investors, we have many things to do and we need your help to grow!
Pages:
Jump to: