Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 104. (Read 380867 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Also, what is making GNT one of the only coins on Polo that is in the green?

People realized that for GNT there is something more.. Look at the top crypt now. Many "coins" can boast that behind them is a profitable business?
Gnt is not just a coin. This is a real business that will soon begin to bring real money.
This is an awesome team of developers who have clear and feasible plans for the next 4 years.
Activity: 39
Also, what is making GNT one of the only coins on Polo that is in the green?
Activity: 39
I am quite new to the crypto world, but apart from Ethereum, Golem is going to be one of the largest projects I invest in.
I love the idea, it seems professional and looks to have a great future!
Activity: 41
Any demos of this working right now?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
This project is real good...all world community need it!
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
GNT is so impressive, tech-side also!  Wink
Grats to all who participate! I remember 3000sat...  Grin

i still remember 1600 sat... sold all at 3700sat  Cry
Activity: 370
Merit: 250
GNT is so impressive, tech-side also!  Wink
Grats to all who participate! I remember 3000sat...  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
This project reminds me of ETHEREUM..Mixed feelings in the beginning then booom to 80 USD. Early investors will be rolling like pigs in the mud with this one...
It's good To read about golem I'm holding 100 gnt until 2020 Smiley
You are doing right by holding at least 100 GNT by 2020 because actually that is the year when blockchain will be deployed widely worldwide and if you look carefully almost every startup has target to get their goals before 2020. I like your idea and long term planning these will be worth a lot till then.

Yeahhh Smiley

It's nice actions of the certain investors. I have right to hope with your coin .
Nobody know How this project is but GNT can do that . I also hold 1000 GNT coins. Perhaps I will spend 30% for 3 years later.

Most importantly, do not actually sell them for 3 years. Even if suddenly a year later the price will be $ 20. And it seems reasonable to sell. But do not sell. Hold 3 years. And it will be really fucked up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
You are doing right by holding at least 100 GNT by 2020 because actually that is the year when blockchain will be deployed widely worldwide and if you look carefully almost every startup has target to get their goals before 2020. I like your idea and long term planning these will be worth a lot till then.

Yeahhh Smiley

It's nice actions of the certain investors. I have right to hope with your coin .
Nobody know How this project is but GNT can do that . I also hold 1000 GNT coins. Perhaps I will spend 30% for 3 years later.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343

To Be Honest I think blockchain technology is really only getting start
in relation to acceptance, OK we see it predominantly with Ripple
where the banks are signing up to the technology, and Bosch the
automotive electronics manufacturer adopting it also.

but there is massive room for expansion and acceptance, so yes Golem
can go a long way ..... in theory.
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

Yeahhh Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
Great tech behind this project. I expect to see this coin on 1 USD in no time.
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
nice project... Im in easy hit 0.01btc  in next months .. good luck

$14-$15 within the next months?! I hope you're right, but doubt it.

Dreaming with open eyes is not good habit for this price you have to wait till 2020. This project is still under development so you have to come with more realistic approach to take it as long term investment than it would be nice.
Its taking a little drop at the moment, hopefully not too much of a drop!

Golem is going to be next big thing. After release Clay Golem in December- March 2018 golem will top 3 with 3-5 bln cap.  

we have a bit of a way to go but there are some details about the CLAY Golem:

Clay Golem is a big leap from the Brass milestone. Clay milestone introduces the Task API and the
Application Registry, which together are going to make Golem a multi-purpose,
generalized distributed computation solution. Developers now have the means to integrate
with Golem. This advance, however, may come at the cost of compromised
stability and security, so this version should be considered an experiment for early
adopters and tech enthusiasts. Prototype your new ideas and solutions on Clay.

Yep, and this only Clay Golem. In addition, there will be Stone Golem, Iron Golem.

Just try to imagine how big golem will be. In future for example iOS or Android developers will be able to create application with golem network for your smartphone.
Even today, the smartphone's have impressive computing power. When you sleep you do not need a smartphone.
The smartphone has a lot of computing power.
Your smartphone will be able to be part of the computing power of the network and earn some money while you sleep.

And this is only one case. This is really huge project. Everyone who bought it less than $5 will be really happy soon.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
Its taking a little drop at the moment, hopefully not too much of a drop!

Golem is going to be next big thing. After release Clay Golem in December- March 2018 golem will top 3 with 3-5 bln cap.  

we have a bit of a way to go but there are some details about the CLAY Golem:

Clay Golem is a big leap from the Brass milestone. Clay milestone introduces the Task API and the
Application Registry, which together are going to make Golem a multi-purpose,
generalized distributed computation solution. Developers now have the means to integrate
with Golem. This advance, however, may come at the cost of compromised
stability and security, so this version should be considered an experiment for early
adopters and tech enthusiasts. Prototype your new ideas and solutions on Clay.
Activity: 1
nice project... Im in easy hit 0.01btc  in next months .. good luck

$14-$15 within the next months?! I hope you're right, but doubt it.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Everyone in crypto world knew from day one that Golem is a good project.I think now the time has come when it is gaining momentum.With the release of brass Golem,price will reach to new heights.
Whoever buy now will make good profit for sure Smiley
those early holders are really enjoying the rise especially those who still holding, believing that the value will reached up to much better
value 1$ will be possible within a couple of months or depends how the support coming from traders will attract more newcomers.
Jump to: