Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 107. (Read 380867 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
This is such a bubble! Although it has peaked my interest I will buy when the panic sets in. Too few hold too much at the moment and as the price increase, so does the odds of 1 person selling it to the floor. Where is the best place to buy?

Roll Eyes the market cap is 143,xxx,xxx you blink and it will be .30 don't hold your breath on it popping
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
This is such a bubble! Although it has peaked my interest I will buy when the panic sets in. Too few hold too much at the moment and as the price increase, so does the odds of 1 person selling it to the floor. Where is the best place to buy?
Activity: 8
i used to think that the market cap for this would not likely grow into the billions. however since there are only so many coins that we will ever see (and we've hit that number) then we have to realize that in order for payments to be made possible in this currency that is exactly what has to happen. how many coins currently would you need to be able to pay for a 100k $s worth of computing power? Over 500k coins out of a billion at the current price as I post this. They may not be able to buy that many very quickly at times where as tens of trillions of dollars exist. Of course as they bought hundreds of thousands of coins the price would go up, but you get the idea of what I am saying.
One thing that could happen in the beginning of this is that as people bought many coins to use for the golem program they would grow distracted from their projects and become traders, at least temporarily. This is why I am worried that someone will copy this idea but accept cash. Is there a reason this will not happen? They would be able to start more quickly and here is why.
If one golem coin we valued at $10 then you would still need a 1000 coins to pay for a million dollars worth of computing power, but what if in between your buying the coins and your looking to pay for your project the price drops? This is inevitable is it not? How many times must someone complain about this before some of its users complain about it and scare everyone off? Am I crazy to think all of this or is everyone else really really stupid.
Some will say the price could go up but what if they wanted to something done now and the price went down ten percent a minute later?
So on the one hand as my title implied this coin could gain a great deal of value, but I worry that these problems could prevent the whole thing from gaining traction after a certain point.
I do however have a solution.
If someone can guarantee that their computing power would be priced in golem as opposed to dollars then this would bypass all of this. For instance, I don't say I am willing to sell computing power for $5 worth of golem. I say I am willing to sell computing power for 5 golem.
Has anyone figured this out yet? Please tell me it is so.
A lot of bitcoin fans believe that because you can buy something in bitcoin that the products are priced in bitcoin, but the retailers that take it turn it into dollars as quickly as possible. They only take dollars worth of bitcoin.
Golem devs can not fall into this trap or someone will steal their technology and simply accept dollars for it. If it gets investment then it will bypass this attempt at it and Golem will be totally forgotten. I am willing to follow the hype for now but someone tell me the devs understand this, which is the single most important issue, for golem?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
The golem project is showoing its potentials now, Taking over the 10th in market cap say only one thing. Hold your golems and we are going to the moon!
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Personally I've started to unload a bit.

Long-term it could go higher but for now I think it's due a bit of a breather.

This is good decision in long term we hold to some amount current is very decent. I also in secure position luckily I bought around 1300 satoshi so that without any doubt this project is great to hold.
Activity: 56
Since ico it was clear that this trade was the easiest one. Ah this point, everything is out of the box : brass coming, gigantic ether enthousiasm from p investors and corporates. IMHO 1 dollar is inevitable at this point in 2017. Even the crappy etc has indecent mk and volume compared to gnt.

And quite frankly , look all the silence that has surrounded GOLEM : posts on btctalks are pretty rare compared to others bullshits coins. For me it was and it is a sign whales are acumulating widly.
Activity: 1022
Golem added to eoboot.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Can anyone give me a tldr on this thing?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

I feel like it's following Eth at a slow rate. Might plateau for a bit
its really rising up and showing still a lots of up movement, i feel sorry for selling when the price went to 8k thinking that it will stop
rising and the profits of 20% is already good but I'm trying to make some entry again to hold for much longer time might be possible
to reach 15k sat better to have some before it went to its peak.
Activity: 714
Merit: 504

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Easy 30% profit.. and it doesn't even look like it's done yet. I think this goes to 15k and 20k pretty quickly.

We could see $GNT inch up towards the 61.8% fib level around 13k sat fairly easily without much resistance. Easy 30% from 10k.

Activity: 148
nice project... Im in easy hit 0.01btc  in next months .. good luck
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I repent not buying it earlier.I guess even at 12k it is a good buy.Golem is no doubt one of the most promising project.It is still under development and has attracte lots of individual and even crypt investment pplatforms like iconomi has invested in it.Golem will be 0.01btc this year
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
and here we gooooo.. 10k and to the moon because the solar system needs a golum supercomputer too!

Golem project is the best one, no.11 market cap project. If we want to make more money, just buy more coins, easy money.

can't agree more. i've bought a lot at 10k sat
Activity: 172
Is there any recent announcement? I couldn't find any? Hope price will get 20K Sat soon.
Activity: 560
Does price rising because of bitcoin dump or something good coming up?
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
We will go to 20k sat, if we will deliver the release, for sure. Golem is the most promising project in this year. Stay tuned, we will reward a lot.

So i presume you never heard of elastic?! And btw: 130mio$ is nice for investors but ridicilous.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
I agree that there is a surge on with the Alt Coins in general.
But i think its projects like golem which will see more of a consistent following.
Purely because of what it offers, as in a real world service and/or solution
Activity: 306
Merit: 250
We will go to 20k sat, if we will deliver the release, for sure. Golem is the most promising project in this year. Stay tuned, we will reward a lot.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
any news?why the coin price jump and jump recently? Huh Huh Huh
Jump to: