Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 108. (Read 380833 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
We could see $GNT inch up towards the 61.8% fib level around 13k sat fairly easily without much resistance. Easy 30% from 10k.

The more it comes close to the launch of brass golem in june/july ,the price is slowly climbing to 10k and even may go to 15-20k.

GNT is the largest ethereum based token, I think its market cap will surpass ETC, ETC is worth nothing. ETH and its tokens are the future.

What about RLC? It is also based on same like GNT?

Which is better for long term?

I believe both are good for long term hold,both teams have been professional in displaying their work and transparency,Only question will be who will better in first and second postion
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
We could see $GNT inch up towards the 61.8% fib level around 13k sat fairly easily without much resistance. Easy 30% from 10k.

The more it comes close to the launch of brass golem in june/july ,the price is slowly climbing to 10k and even may go to 15-20k.

GNT is the largest ethereum based token, I think its market cap will surpass ETC, ETC is worth nothing. ETH and its tokens are the future.

What about RLC? It is also based on same like GNT?

Which is better for long term?
Activity: 279
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Activity: 279
and here we gooooo.. 10k and to the moon because the solar system needs a golum supercomputer too!

Golem project is the best one, no.11 market cap project. If we want to make more money, just buy more coins, easy money.
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
and here we gooooo.. 10k and to the moon because the solar system needs a golum supercomputer too!
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
Activity: 125
Chief Technology Officer, NYC
I'm not a huge fan of iex, golem is open source right now and you can see how much love/care is going into it. Tons of work on tests, tons of "niceties" for people to use (can just brew install it), etc.

They're both good. Different use cases.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
a good supercomputer project,how about iex?
I'm not a huge fan of iex, golem is open source right now and you can see how much love/care is going into it. Tons of work on tests, tons of "niceties" for people to use (can just brew install it), etc.
Activity: 294
a good supercomputer project,how about iex?
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1308
Is this what Exodus wallet was announcing they were adding this to their wallet in their last update?
I never heard of it before when I upgraded last night and boom!
It was available to my wallet to start storing them with out asking me. Undecided

Kind of weird if you ask me.
But ah well. Embarrassed

This is part of the ERC20 Ethereum token system so it runs on
the Ethereum blockchain as has been mentioned by hannusolo above.

It is easily incorporated into exodus as they already had/have wallets
for ethereum.... which also means that all the other tokens can be
stored in exodus going forward.

here is their roadmap > http://woobull.com/exodus-wallet-roadmap-a-list-of-upcoming-asset-support/

So regarding Golem there is much speculation here about what the
price is going to do but for me I think this is a long term project.

Activity: 23
Hey, this project is what I used to dream about: not to mine MWh of energy away, but to do some freaking science with it! This is so cool I bought some Golem and holding long-term.

However, I have a noob question: let's say I have a video studio and I want to use Golem to render 3d visualizations. Oh, for exmaple, I'm a scientist with some budget but without a supercomputer. So how exactly can I access the Golem computational powers? What is the interface? How to I rent the needed amount of TFOPs?
Activity: 243
this project is really visionary, I'm in
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Aluna.Social
Looks like this project is still going strong! How is the product coming along?

Dev, are you worried about your competitors like XEL SONM and the many others popping up ? What are your thoughts on these similar products?
Activity: 145
seems a great project Shocked
Activity: 434
Merit: 257
No, Golem Project is based on ETH chain, and is a promising project where you can rent computing power, while that bitcoingolem is just an average hyip...
Activity: 38
Does this project have anything to do with this site that just came online a few days ago?
https://bitcoingolem.com

I think it is gaining more popularity now with the support from some of the bigger companies.
Activity: 185
Is this what Exodus wallet was announcing they were adding this to their wallet in their last update?
I never heard of it before when I upgraded last night and boom!
It was available to my wallet to start storing them with out asking me. Undecided

Kind of weird if you ask me.
But ah well. Embarrassed
Activity: 32
GNT still looks pretty solid, it has been going up over the past couple months. The rendering concept is great, hopefully it really starts taking off.
Jump to: