Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 106. (Read 380867 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
GNT is going to $1 for the next week.
Other than Poloneix
where else is it trading?
Anyone have a link to the page of it's exchanges it is on now?
Want to jump on this while it is still under a $1 per unit.  Grin
Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 227
The golem project is showoing its potentials now, Taking over the 10th in market cap say only one thing. Hold your golems and we are going to the moon!

it's already 9th now. IMO golem has the potential to stay in top 5

Agreed with you still great potential for more secure position I also think it's just of the big party. Golem will get more big investment because so many people are coming into project and community is growing for fast these days.
Lots of coins are growing these days, it must be that time of year again. Golem definitely one of the best coin I've seen in crypto world. Very interesting idea.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
GNT is going to $1 for the next week.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
The golem project is showoing its potentials now, Taking over the 10th in market cap say only one thing. Hold your golems and we are going to the moon!

Agreed with you still great potential for more secure position I also think it's just of the big party. Golem will get more big investment because so many people are coming into project and community is growing for fast these days.
legendary
Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006
Don't see how Golem has 200 million in value, beyond me... yes i have watched it rocket in price but I doubt I will ever buy this coin, just seems like a complete peace of shit scam to me.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250

Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Hopefully people buy Gnt because they believe with the project and the development so that the price can sustain and grow further. Keep hodl!

GNT is on fire price is growing significantly I think so it's just beginning of this new era. This token will get more value in coming day as progress is going so nice that is why I also agreed with you.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Hopefully people buy Gnt because they believe with the project and the development so that the price can sustain and grow further. Keep hodl!
Activity: 32
wow GNT has really taken off the last couple days. It looks like it is trending a bit with ETH but has broken out from there. After ETH flattened out, GNT is still growing. Could just be copying ETH's trend.
Activity: 195
this is only accumulation period until 50-60k, normal situation. Remember that's person from IBM also invested in this project, do not associate this with usual PND coins
after 1-2 year nobody will get so cheap longterm project, because market of blockhain in a dotcom boom now, and early high risk investments make good work for people in near future, but not for people after 2 years
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
Some whale bought 150k gnt in polo.Is this the reason it going up?
Hopefully not a pump and dump.
 maybe we will be doubled in next month, I am confident about that, we will go up further.

I will be very happy if the price will be doubled, golem is the giant player like its supercomputer, no doubt that it will be huge.
Some whale bought 150k gnt in polo.Is this the reason it going up?
Hopefully not a pump and dump.
 maybe we will be doubled in next month, I am confident about that, we will go up further.
Activity: 29
GNT to the MOON

I LOVE U GNT  Cheesy
Activity: 175
waiting GNT 20k sats  Grin

I have 75k GNT  Cool

GNT make me rich and i want to buy Motorcycle NINJA from profit GNT  Grin

go go go GNT  Grin
Activity: 896
It was most profitable investment for me and I do believe in long term as well. At the same time basic rule of investment what I don't forget is take your initial investment out and then stay in where you see potential and market has possibility of growing. This is what I did and now one year is not problem to wait for the thing to roll out.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I am damn sure next month Golem will hit 0.001 btc.This is such a killing project.
Does price rising because of bitcoin dump or because brass golem coming up later?
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
What has this got that Gridcoin hasn't? Gridcoin looks much more developed and well overall a better coin/trustworthy.
Activity: 8
This is such a bubble! Although it has peaked my interest I will buy when the panic sets in. Too few hold too much at the moment and as the price increase, so does the odds of 1 person selling it to the floor. Where is the best place to buy?

Roll Eyes the market cap is 143,xxx,xxx you blink and it will be .30 don't hold your breath on it popping

My question is, how will GNT work in 5 years when no new GNT are made... we need some kind of inflation or something, don't we?

this is like people saying gold could not be money again because there's not enough per person.  it's a matter of price.  the price only has to go up for you to not need as many ounces or in this case coins of golem to be able to pull off more and more transactions.  i wrote about this above in fact.  this is why the market cap of golem, if people choose to use it for buying computing power, will have to go up into the billions.  whatever the size of the markets is it takes over it has to be many multiples of that.  for instance if the market for computing wind directions is globally a $1 bil (let's just pretend as idk what it is) and golem absorbs a quarter of that market by moving around $250 mil per year then the market cap of golem has to be many times that $250 million dollar amount to ensure that there are enough coins to move around.  at a fixed coin supply there is no other option.  of course that is not the only market golem can take a bite out of.  i estimate that within a few decades golem could take on dozens of markets if not hundreds and be moving around billions per year in which case the market cap of golem would need to be at least tens of billions, maybe hundreds of billions. 

this is not to say golem is guaranteed to be the currency used here.  if the devs do not discover a way to ensure that from the moment someone buys golems to the moment they pay for their computing power the price stays the same for the project then if someone buys golem only to see the price go down before they pay for their project the whole thing could collapse.  i have not seen a serious enough look into this.  on the golem blog the devs mentioning a sort of coffee backed standard which is to me a joke. 

anything youd like me to clarify?
Activity: 15
This is such a bubble! Although it has peaked my interest I will buy when the panic sets in. Too few hold too much at the moment and as the price increase, so does the odds of 1 person selling it to the floor. Where is the best place to buy?

Roll Eyes the market cap is 143,xxx,xxx you blink and it will be .30 don't hold your breath on it popping

My question is, how will GNT work in 5 years when no new GNT are made... we need some kind of inflation or something, don't we?
Jump to: