Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 116. (Read 380900 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Alpha Golem is working already?

Yes, alpha was released month ago, it is working well.

Great!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Is there any idea who or how will use Golem supercomputer's computing power? Will it be a "general" supercomputer or will it have niche or niches? Providing supercomputing power is nice, but I think most niches could use some application examples or design-pattern, at least.

I think it's at least CPU first, probably both, but i don't have definitive info on that.

The first milestone for Golem is the Brass Golem, in which there will be a integration with Blender rendering, so 3D artists can buy computing power to render their work.

But in the end i think it's Golem's goal so that basically anyone can buy and sell their computing resources for any use.

Going to be CPU and/or GPU capacity?

The first milestone for Golem is the Brass Golem, in which there will be a integration with Blender rendering, so 3D artists can buy computing power to render their work.

But in the end i think it's Golem's goal so that basically anyone can buy and sell their computing resources for any use.

That is actually a very cool idea. 3D rendering surely takes alot of computing power. And 3D art is not the only area where 3D rendering is needed. Let us think about the 3D models in healthcare and science. With this technology, doctors could create detailed 3D models and in parallel send it to other experts for examinations.

Yeah, it's really interesting to see which fields will be adopting Golem for actual usage.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Are you trying to promote your project here? its not better or anyway near Golem
Activity: 304
Activity: 34

Thanks Tommy, can you give me a link to test the alpha? I used the site but I can not connect to the golem network with the ips informed.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

That is actually a very cool idea. 3D rendering surely takes alot of computing power. And 3D art is not the only area where 3D rendering is needed. Let us think about the 3D models in healthcare and science. With this technology, doctors could create detailed 3D models and in parallel send it to other experts for examinations.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
how do you compare golem with elastic?

thank you
Activity: 168
It's really great to see that the number of Reddit followers have doubled. In fact! It is more than Icn which was launch before golem.
Activity: 237

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
any date for brass?
Activity: 49
hi all,

what are latest news?? anyone please inform..
thanks.
Activity: 34

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
Is there any idea who or how will use Golem supercomputer's computing power? Will it be a "general" supercomputer or will it have niche or niches? Providing supercomputing power is nice, but I think most niches could use some application examples or design-pattern, at least.

Going to be CPU and/or GPU capacity?
POLONIEX Golem/GNT going in nice uptrend. This is the chance to get into DASH kind of unique coin early...

Golem | Introduction
The Golem Network is an accessible-to-everyone, distributed, supercomputer that reduces costs (sometimes by over 10x) of scientific research, big data analysis, graphics rendering, machine learning, AI… just about anything that requires heavy computational power. Those why buy computational power off the Golem Network are called Requesters.
All while bringing CPU cycles into the sharing economy so anyone with a computer can rent their computing power out on the Golem Network and make an automated income. These people are called Providers.
It also provides software developers and owners of software (including microservices & dApps) a decentralized medium for distributing and monetizing their software. Software hosted on the Golem network will never experience downtime, cannot be DDoS’d, and will usually be cheaper than running your own servers.

Golem’s alpha is already live and operating on the Morden testnet. You can get access to it here: https://github.com/imapp-pl/golem

Golem | Whitepaper
Click here to download the Golem whitepaper: http://golemproject.net/doc/DraftGolemProjectWhitepaper.pdf
Contains in-depth overview of the Golem Project, the team, and a roadmap.

Golem | Crowdfunding
The crowdfunding of Golem & the creation of Golem Network Tokens (GNT), which will serve as a secure medium for all transactions within the Golem Network, is organized around an Ethereum smart contract.

Golem | Resources
Slack: golemproject.org:3000
Twitter: twitter.com/golemproject
Facebook: facebook.com/golemproject
Reddit: reddit.com/r/GolemProject/
QQ: 348383097

It will go up very soon.

Would love see more exhanges carrying golem.
Where the examples on providing resources to golem network? What are the resources Computing CPU? GPU? Storage?
Also is the work going out to be encrypted somehow?
Activity: 38

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons
Activity: 127
Golem is a huge supercomputer project, the price has been pumped seriously in the bullish market. We need to buy more to make more money, strong hold!
Activity: 567
Merit: 503
myetherwallet.com is down !?!?!?

Maybe it's just you, the website is up and running.

legendary
Activity: 1364
Merit: 1000
myetherwallet.com is down !?!?!?
Jump to: