Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 111. (Read 380833 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hey guys. What would be the best way to store my GNTcoins? I want to keep a significant amount for later to see what the coin does, but they're all on exchanges now. If I download the desktop wallet, but my PC crashes.... than what? Will my coins be lost?

Cheers!

You need to make a backup in USB or external hard drive, if your PC crashes but your wallet is not in your drive, you will lose money. And you need to remember the password when you create a wallet.
usb is weak. remembering 12+ word pass words is retarded. great write it down on a piece of paper and put in a safety deposit box LOL. i already said all the info you need. BUMP hate me or love me.
Activity: 437
Merit: 250
How is this project compared to competitors such as Elastic and Ethereum?

Ethereum is not a competitor for Golem. These are completely different projects. iEX.ec and Elastic competitors for Golem. First and last best in this industry.
Activity: 19
How is this project compared to competitors such as Elastic and Ethereum?
Activity: 246
Hey guys. What would be the best way to store my GNTcoins? I want to keep a significant amount for later to see what the coin does, but they're all on exchanges now. If I download the desktop wallet, but my PC crashes.... than what? Will my coins be lost?

Cheers!

You need to make a backup in USB or external hard drive, if your PC crashes but your wallet is not in your drive, you will lose money. And you need to remember the password when you create a wallet.

Cheers!

Trezor for cold storage and cryptosteel
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Cheers!

You can store it on myetherwallet and save a copy on your system for further safety
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I am hopeful about golem project. But it requires patience. Long-term project. A project that is worth pursuing constantly.

I think the current price is the new floor. Once BTC stops pumping, GNT will start increasing again. News about the beta release will accelerate the increase, it can double its price very easily from here.

Can we expect a good pump when golem gets released by may end or june? 20k sat
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
I am hopeful about golem project. But it requires patience. Long-term project. A project that is worth pursuing constantly.

I think the current price is the new floor. Once BTC stops pumping, GNT will start increasing again. News about the beta release will accelerate the increase, it can double its price very easily from here.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
Please add segwit.  That's the new hot stuff on the street.  Polo will go crazy over segwitt.  Grin

Is this related to GNT in anyway? and its already on Poloniex
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Please add segwit.  That's the new hot stuff on the street.  Polo will go crazy over segwitt.  Grin
Activity: 594
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
i sold golem too cheaply at 38.. now i am regretting after seeing the price jumped to 20k

I didn't Golem was 38 sats.
Usually when I check CoinMarketCap the price of Golem was around $0.02 per coin and I was kind of skeptical of purchasing it then.
Dont you think even 20k is not too much considering the potential this project has.After few days you will be repenting your decision for not buying at current reate.If the concept is good,buying at any rate will eventually give you profit.Like btc,even buying it at $1k is profitable
Activity: 441
pump please

We need a certain period to accumulate most of the coins. But it is worth that the coin is fixed at the current level and will soon start to show new heights.
Activity: 370
"Their marketing sucks their going to have to push the investor meeting to make the budget bigger and inability to see the product through the eyes of the project consumer? No ergonomic I bet. No money in = 0 money to users and downward spiral to death. Where's the shot of the interface? Eventually going to be a p2p social network that uses bitcoins exclusively that would be awesome. A bunch of retarded polish dreamers! Never bet in dumbasses polish techie clowns...virgins! ok not virgins they got 8 million they got hoes! LOL"
That's rude and kind of rassistic, why?  Huh It seems you don't like the Witcher games?  Grin
GNT was designed for long term, stop that useless FUD... you waste time with that. Smiley

"Their marketing sucks their going to have to push the investor meeting to make the budget bigger and inability to see the product through the eyes of the project consumer? No ergonomic I bet. No money in = 0 money to users and downward spiral to death. Where's the shot of the interface? Eventually going to be a p2p social network that uses bitcoins exclusively that would be awesome. A bunch of retarded polish dreamers! Never bet in dumbasses polish techie clowns...virgins! ok not virgins they got 8 million they got hoes! LOL"
What about a GNT promo video rendered by Golem Network?
Technical this is possible already? Smiley
Would be cool imho! Cheesy

That is an awesome idea. I too am interested in the rendering abilities of the Golem Network. Furthermore, it would be good to see how it is integrated in the actual software. I mean a tutorial video from zero how to build a simple "Hello world" type of rendering with Golem Network. Or does that already exist?
That's the spirit! Smiley

Maybe those who in contact at slack with devs can link this idea? Smiley
I am curious what they think about it...  Grin
Activity: 1204
Merit: 531
Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

That is an awesome idea. I too am interested in the rendering abilities of the Golem Network. Furthermore, it would be good to see how it is integrated in the actual software. I mean a tutorial video from zero how to build a simple "Hello world" type of rendering with Golem Network. Or does that already exist?

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
i sold golem too cheaply at 38.. now i am regretting after seeing the price jumped to 20k

I didn't Golem was 38 sats.
Usually when I check CoinMarketCap the price of Golem was around $0.02 per coin and I was kind of skeptical of purchasing it then.

Luckily I bought some GNT coins 3 weeks ago and Now I can get more profit from this coin. it's so funny.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

I didn't know Golem was 38 sats.
Jump to: