Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 153. (Read 380735 times)

Activity: 310
Merit: 250
Activity: 457
Bancor
I am looking to buy GNT, Golem,
PM me if you want to sell,
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Kinda weird when bittrex want to add it but got no words from the dev.

Maybe because bittrex offer to list BTC/GNT yet still asked for 3 btc for it.
The exchange is known to it although this is just for those coins requesting and wants it listed as soon as possible.

I think Bittrex listing is 5 BTC not 3 BTC.

they are now asking 5? it use to be 3btc only. seem a good business for them since a lot of tokens are being created these days due to eth network and waves platform. and there could be more later due to that antshares.

Yes but as I see Bittrex don't like tokens, they didn't listed ICONOMI yet (for example).

They've listed lisk and waves and the rest. They could list ICONOMI though. Theres been a discussion regarding this issue becuase ICN is distributing dividends to their holders. if bittrex will list ICN, they would have to send dividends to ICN holders. Not sure if trex are willing to do that.

this has been an off topic sorry.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The exchange is known to it although this is just for those coins requesting and wants it listed as soon as possible.

they are now asking 5? it use to be 3btc only. seem a good business for them since a lot of tokens are being created these days due to eth network and waves platform. and there could be more later due to that antshares.

Yes but as I see Bittrex don't like tokens, they didn't listed ICONOMI yet (for example).
legendary

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

5btc is the fee for bittrex unwilling to list, if bittrex is interested in it, it cost nothing, like eth, xmr, ltc, doge, they would never ask great projects for listing fee.

legendary

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

Where did they say they wanted to add?
Activity: 1022
I think this is listed in etherdelta.github.io
price ico?

Approx, 1500 sat, but the demand was insane all wallets got frozen and many missed out! Sold out in 29 minutes.

ICO price:

The ICO collected 820 000 ETH which is 11.385 BTC, so 11.385 BTC / 1000.000.000 Golem =   0.00001138 (1138 sathoshi).

Right?

its listed on yunbi,chinese exchange...with price 1250 satoshi

Yunbi is a trusted exchange?

On Yunbi there is just CNY markets? I can't find GNT/BTC markets.
Activity: 476
price ico?

Approx, 1500 sat, but the demand was insane all wallets got frozen and many missed out! Sold out in 29 minutes.

ICO price:

The ICO collected 820 000 ETH which is 11.385 BTC, so 11.385 BTC / 1000.000.000 Golem =   0.00001138 (1138 sathoshi).

Right?

Yunbi is a trusted exchange?
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
price ico?

ICO price:

Right?

price ico?

ICO price:

Right?
ImI
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1019
Where can I find the actual price of GNT apart from Liqui, it's not listed on coinmarketcap yet?

only liqui trades it

Liqui trades real tokens or IOU tokens?

Why should Bittrex add this coin?

cause exchanges want to make money trading coins, cause it barely costs them anything and cause they are able to add several coins at a time. not just one every week. Wink
Activity: 308
Where can I find the actual price of GNT apart from Liqui, it's not listed on coinmarketcap yet?

only liqui trades it

Liqui trades real tokens or IOU tokens?

Why should Bittrex add this coin?

They add yesterday a new coin called ZCLASSIC ( ZCL ) that is now for the next week their Big coin.
Just look, one day old and now 40BTC VOL. From Zero to Hero
Activity: 2072
Merit: 529
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

You can't get the actual price of GNT on any exchange, you can only trade at profit or dump at loss. I don't know why some people are still chasing this token, remember Singularity, it is now trading at 50% below the ICO price. There will always a room to get into the project at a fair price even sometimes below the ICO price eg Waves, SNGLs, ICN
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Activity: 310
Jump to: