Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 148. (Read 380735 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

That guy is even sending pms to insults people. I guess that guy has gone full retard. You never go full retard. Never !

Report him to moderators. We don't have to watch his emotional problems in pms. Smiley
Activity: 364
We believe that token value should come from the value in the application and from Golem app itself, not from speculation. That’s the main reason why we haven’t decide to ask exchanges for adding tokens to their portfolio. But we never planned to hinder token transfers and we don’t mind exchanges integrating GNT.

Smiley

https://blog.golemproject.net/the-golem-crowdfunding-summary-8a3504375aa7#.b7ewboa1n

Bull fucking shit.

They obviously do mind because their fucking GNT is locked for 6 months..

Developers lying through their teeth again.

Sell your Golems and move on to Ark. Ark ico is still pending. Ark is best project, they're giving bounties for poor guys for spaming with their signature.

That guy is even sending pms to insults people. I guess that guy has gone full retard. You never go full retard. Never !
We believe that token value should come from the value in the application and from Golem app itself, not from speculation. That’s the main reason why we haven’t decide to ask exchanges for adding tokens to their portfolio. But we never planned to hinder token transfers and we don’t mind exchanges integrating GNT.

Smiley

https://blog.golemproject.net/the-golem-crowdfunding-summary-8a3504375aa7#.b7ewboa1n

Bull fucking shit.

Sell your Golems and move on to Ark. Ark ico is still pending. Ark is best project, they're giving bounties for poor guys for spaming with their signature.

Bull fucking shit.

Calm down please and watch language. There's no reason to be mad and aggresive. All you need is peace and love.  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

Smiley

Bull fucking shit.

Why you keep posting on bitcointalk you faggot.....

Two can play at that game.....

and yes, I was initially excited to be on board of the Golem Project but upon seeing the behaviour of the dodgy devs, I quickly realised that this was just a pure money-grab......

So stop trying to scam people you fucking twat.

Nice language. I'm really sorry for your low life.

You sounding like a broken record faggot...... Grin

Smiley

and yes, I was initially excited to be on board of the Golem Project but upon seeing the behaviour of the dodgy devs, I quickly realised that this was just a pure money-grab......

Nice language. I'm really sorry for your low life.

This thread is trolls place who doesn't knows too much about Golem network.

Bitcointalk is worst source of information about serious projects, bitcointalk is mostly for pump d dumps on shitty alts with fake accounts etc.

What?

Cat got your tongue?

You ran out of fucking arguments?

Ain't got any wits about you?

Figures....

Go deepthroat Julian instead you faggot.

Nice language. I'm sorry for your low life.

fuck off back to the GNT slack you faggot.

thought you said Bitcointalk is  a cess pit.....

what you doing with us plebs?

fucking cunt you are....

ps: your fucking "pity" is misplaced asshole....

Kiss

What?

Cat got your tongue?

You ran out of fucking arguments?

Ain't got any wits about you?

Figures....

Go deepthroat Julian instead you faggot.

fucking cunt you are....

Kiss

if it's the worse source of information, why the fuck do you keep posting on here then?

fuck off back to your mutual masturbation & ego stroking fest on slack and stay there.....

fucking cunt you are....

Kiss

if it's the worse source of information, why the fuck do you keep posting on here then?

fuck off back to your mutual masturbation & ego stroking fest on slack and stay there.....

Activity: 616
maybe getting some more GNT at current prices would not be such a bad idea...
if you are ready to wait 6 month - do it. i really think that price will up but 6 month is too long. maybe you will buy my coins on liqui, who knows)

I see a relation between price and time of waiting for ico coin launch. Longer people wait, higher is the price...
but lock money for 6 month is not good. hope, listining will be sooner.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
if you are ready to wait 6 month - do it. i really think that price will up but 6 month is too long. maybe you will buy my coins on liqui, who knows)

I see a relation between price and time of waiting for ico coin launch. Longer people wait, higher is the price...
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
I'm glad I didn't invest in this POS project! The developers are a bunch of narcissistic pricks that need to be taken down a peg or two.

No, people who participated in the ICO ARE investors, not "product purchaser" or whatever bullshit term they used. People just don't fork over $8.2 M to be treated as "consumers"! They want a fair ROI for the faith they placed in you, you self-absorbed scum.

They key to any good deal is to get the right price/odds for your money. You give them just enough to get the ball rolling, never more. If you just go out and give these assholes $8.2 M, then they won't have to work for it anymore and you get screwed over.

I was hoping to buy it at a discount once it became publicly traded on a major exchange for like a 20% discount, but now even 50% below ICO seems somewhat pricy.

Bet they dump their share once the moratorium period is over. Cash out for $1 M like Vitalik did.
man, the best, what i read about golem. Try to write it in slack - you will be kicked from there in a minute. Devs even can not tell fine lie. At first they told, that listining to exchangs are not in a roadmap. Then they told, that listining will distract them from golem development (5 minutes for one letter, great lime wastes!). At last GreedJulian said that he "think" that listining will be in near 6 month, because.... who know, because. Then, after the information about 6 month comes to people they just kicked everybody, who told truth. Nice development, rats.
Oh, and dont forget, that devs and some other people tell, that exchange listining is bad for project. it will be dump and, realise that - exchange luistining is bad PR for project. That we do not need hype and PR. And new community, who can buy GNT on really big exchanges. So, fuck, with whom we will trade our GNT without exchanges, just with smartcontracts? just together - from me to you, from you to me, inside of GNT holders. Fine.
Jump to: