Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 150. (Read 380735 times)

Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
When can we expect Golem tokens to be listed? It seems necessary to be listed so that the tokens can get a better price discovery. Listing in polo or bittrex should be fine.
join slack, you will find a real battle about this question. in two word - devs will not ask exchanges for listining in near 6 month because.... devs GNT (18% of all GNT) are locked for 6 months. Bittrex want to Listing gnt but bittrex need to have a conversation with devs and devs will not do it untill their coins are lock. Very funny and greedy polish men.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm not saying I don't  like this forum, I'm just saying that this is not main community channel to talk, and I'm giving you main communication place which is slack, that's all.
i think that so big and ambitions projects like golem must have big and life topic at Bittalk. It is prestigio and useful. it shows that people are interested in project.

Bitcontalk is garbage tbh. It is NOT most important social media in crypto. Twiter, slack are better. And ofc, blog of project.
Activity: 437
It turns while working network will not neglect should not expect the price movement. Because it will not be soon, we can expect a gradual decline in prices.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
When can we expect Golem tokens to be listed? It seems necessary to be listed so that the tokens can get a better price discovery. Listing in polo or bittrex should be fine.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
I'm not saying I don't  like this forum, I'm just saying that this is not main community channel to talk, and I'm giving you main communication place which is slack, that's all.
i think that so big and ambitions projects like golem must have big and life topic at Bittalk. It is prestigio and useful. it shows that people are interested in project.

Slack is much faster, instant messaging, more versatile and mobile friendly. Bitcointalk is drifting away with slack, r/ethereum and r/ethtrader being more and more popular for crypto talk, also devs are mainly there not here so many users are switching to slack.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I'm not saying I don't  like this forum, I'm just saying that this is not main community channel to talk, and I'm giving you main communication place which is slack, that's all.
Go to slack, Slack is place for golem people, not this forum.
why don't you like this forum? This is good place for conversation. Also in golem slack your messages, which devs team and slack moderators don't like much, can be deleted(I saw some precedents). And here, on forum, we can write everything we want about project.
Go to slack, Slack is place for golem people, not this forum.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
No blog post from devs since ICO?  Huh

guess, they no longer need to waste their time on such a minor thing Grin
Activity: 840
Merit: 523
Turn your financial ideas into reality
Golem is actually speaking with more than one exchange to list, not only bittrex. Smiley

That's not what's being said on their slack.

The Golem Developers are acting all shady and arrogant.

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5dvym5/golem_team_found_to_be_purposely_restricting/?st=ivqfupbp&sh=c5509c72

Anyways, it seems now that they have their money, they don't really give a shit about their investors.

this is why we need DAOs. even if they are hard to make right the first time.
Merit: 500
No blog post from devs since ICO?  Huh
Activity: 437
20 minute sale, there is a no chance for people where are currently night. Why not create buy limit 100-200 ETH.
I'd like that to diversity the investor base and to prevent giant dumps, but I guess that won't work in crypto since someone can create multiple accounts easily and circumvent such a messure.

Yes, I agree with you . But I was waiting for this project and as a result have to buy at a higher price.
everyone can buy GNT by privat contracts. price is 1.35x ICO. But looks like it will go down and soon be lower than ICO price. Maybe in some mounth situation will be better, but now devs politic of non-interference and passivity looks strange and unpleasant. their main argument about gnt listining to exchanges is - exchanges can do it by themselfs, coins are not locked, everybody can do everything they want with coins. Or bittrex can ask us in our slack. This polish guys have a real king ambition, have not they? great, so why did not they find money for their golem without investors, if they are so clever and dont want to listen community? p.s. i belive i can do some money on golem but half of a year is so long term.

What is ico price? Yesterday I calculated the price in yunbi was 1600 sat. This project is too big, will be dumping under ico price very soon
looks like ico price is near 1400-1500. by the way - everything is not very good. I think dump is not depend on the size of the project. It depends on news about project, idea and realization, devs activity and devs communication level with community. everything is good in golemproject. But i think devs could be more active with community. This question about exchanges does not look good.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511
everyone can buy GNT by privat contracts. price is 1.35x ICO. But looks like it will go down and soon be lower than ICO price. Maybe in some mounth situation will be better, but now devs politic of non-interference and passivity looks strange and unpleasant. their main argument about gnt listining to exchanges is - exchanges can do it by themselfs, coins are not locked, everybody can do everything they want with coins. Or bittrex can ask us in our slack. This polish guys have a real king ambition, have not they? great, so why did not they find money for their golem without investors, if they are so clever and dont want to listen community? p.s. i belive i can do some money on golem but half of a year is so long term.

What is ico price? Yesterday I calculated the price in yunbi was 1600 sat. This project is too big, will be dumping under ico price very soon
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Activity: 364
Golem is actually speaking with more than one exchange to list, not only bittrex. Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/5dvym5/golem_team_found_to_be_purposely_restricting/?st=ivqfupbp&sh=c5509c72

Anyways, it seems now that they have their money, they don't really give a shit about their investors.

Very arrogant, so let them narcissism, and think they are the center of the earth. If they have not raised 800000 ETH, they will beg investors, after they got enough fund, so they treat investors like beggars, shame on them.

I am happy I was not able to buy in even tho I tried 200 times with Mew.
They acts like asses now. And don't even give a fair option to those who could not buy because of "bugs".
Well it's a good thing in retrospect to me.
Activity: 280

Very arrogant, so let them narcissism, and think they are the center of the earth. If they have not raised 800000 ETH, they will beg investors, after they got enough fund, so they treat investors like beggars, shame on them.
Activity: 453
20 minute sale, there is a no chance for people where are currently night. Why not create buy limit 100-200 ETH.
I'd like that to diversity the investor base and to prevent giant dumps, but I guess that won't work in crypto since someone can create multiple accounts easily and circumvent such a messure.
i think the half or a little bit less of all golem investors are speculators. So it is not surprise, that they want to have a quick profit. And they need exchanges for it. As for me, i will not sell my gnt at current price, it is too low - only 1.4 ICO. And i believe, that in some month it will be more higher. So i need just to wait. Yes, it is hard but we cant do anything else. everyhing depends on devs.
Jump to: