Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 160. (Read 380735 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 100
New overview of What is Golem by Smith & Crown: http://www.smithandcrown.com/what-is-golem/

Excellent look at Golem from an investing perspective.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Ooh very interesting project, will follow your news. I hope there will be bounties in future Wink
Im guessing this will succeed.
Goodluck.
New Golem blog post: Designing A Better Internet with Ethereum and Golem

https://blog.golemproject.net/designing-a-better-internet-with-ethereum-and-golem-3ff1f5692cf0#.fj6l30ggv

We'd like to welcome Matt Innes, founder of Idealogue, to the Golem Team.

Congrats to the team. this should be an interesting project. I'm hoping to see some programs to let us earn your tokens maybe bounties and bonuses when we participate during its first days on ICO.

@electronicash thanks Smiley

There won't be any rewards for being early to the GNT sale, however. The price will remain constant throughout.

Seeing at how quite a few multimillion dollar ICOs have been fully funded in less than a day lately, not being early might mean you're too late.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

https://blog.golemproject.net/designing-a-better-internet-with-ethereum-and-golem-3ff1f5692cf0#.fj6l30ggv

Congrats to the team. this should be an interesting project. I'm hoping to see some programs to let us earn your tokens maybe bounties and bonuses when we participate during its first days on ICO.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Looking forward to seeing this in action. Its got a lot of potential I think.

That makes two of us.
Activity: 690
Merit: 505
Cryptorials.io
Looking forward to seeing this in action. Its got a lot of potential I think.

When this crowdfunding start?

@szachta, we haven't announced the date yet, but we will very very soon. We'll update here, and announce on Twitter, Facebook, Slack, and /r/ethereum when we do. Stay posted.
It's an interesting project! And signature campaign?

@kda2018 glad to know you dig it. We won't have any signature campaigns for Golem though. It doesn't make sense as Golem currently isn't looking to attract users and, when we are, our main incentives for the blockchain niche of users (mostly devs to start) will be the income you can generate off of hosting your software on the Golem Store, & the lower costs and 0 downtime of the Golem Network.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
When this crowdfunding start?
The project looks promising, the but is that most of these guys are from Ethereum I hope there won't be another debacle surrounding the project this time around

I'm guessing you means something like the DAO hack and resultant hard fork?

Let me quote Julian, Golem's CEO, on how we're making sure nothing that bad can happen with Golem:

"we will have a cap for this crowdfunding — $10M USD — and we are all too aware of our responsibility to deliver value to the community, whether we reach it or not. Golem lives on the technological frontier, with not only vast R&D ahead of us, but unknown unknowns as well. In other words, we do not yet know all the risks, but we feel that this is a reasonable cap, given the state of the project, the plan ahead, and the current situation within the Ethereum community. We also echo Vitalik’s call to not create smart contracts holding more than $10M, not just on purely technological grounds (security), but also because of wider community considerations: We ourselves have no wish to take in anything more than we believe we can put to use, and we certainly don’t wish to exhaust the pool of ETH available to other important projects."
Mr.Razaberry, do you have campaigns? Like transaltion, signature, social campaigns to build a wider exposure about your project?

Im waiting some position about this.

Smiley

@cyrixcer @ShooterXD

Not sure exactly what you mean.

We've got team members working on our social media, talking with bloggers (just had an interview on The Bitcoin Show go live), etc.

If you mean something along the lines of offering GNT or the like for social media shares and whatnot, we don't have anything like that planned yet, but we're open to ideas.

If you mean hiring freelancers to help us with that stuff..... well, send me a pitch at [email protected]
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
The project looks promising, the but is that most of these guys are from Ethereum I hope there won't be another debacle surrounding the project this time around
@vanarebane

Actually, the crowdfunding (not ICO, though we will be selling the GNT there) will be happening in the next few weeks. We'll announce it soon via slack, twitter, and facebook.
This look really nice but i hope there will be some rebate in the price of the crowdfunding especially for those that get involved early enough?

@ricku The GNT  price will be the same from start to the end of the crowdfunding event.

Seeing as more than a few recent ICOs have hit their multi-million dollar maximums in less than an hour lately, there's a chance that those who aren't early are too late.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Mr.Razaberry, do you have campaigns? Like transaltion, signature, social campaigns to build a wider exposure about your project?

Im waiting some position about this.

Smiley
@LiskQH no bounties for the crowdfunding sale.

If you're talking about bug-fixing bounties, then we'll likely have some in the future. None at the moment though. You can follow us on twitter or join our slack to get updates on that.
Activity: 524
Merit: 500
Jump to: