Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GNT] Golem Project - The world’s most powerful supercomputer - page 91. (Read 380876 times)

Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Don't Trust Words
No dream, just a code, and delay in it.
Such complicated product almost never go smooth so for me price dump is very possible,
Additionaly we have danger of wholemarketbubble burst. So I'd preffer to wait.

I got in a week back and allready in a profit.

While your are waiting others make BTC  Cool

Buy and hold is all i have to say...
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
No dream, just a code, and delay in it.
Such complicated product almost never go smooth so for me price dump is very possible,
Additionaly we have danger of wholemarketbubble burst. So I'd preffer to wait.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
But Brass Golem has already 10days delays, and there is only 70% done https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/milestone/11
It's not bad of course but I think that Golem now is a little overpriced.
I think it will drop about 13k sats and then I will buy some decent amount I think Wink
Hahaha dream on. The price is so stable around 18-20k eventhough btc increase breaking 3k.
Others alts all bleeding red.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Not sure if GNT is putting out news soon but the charts are showing some nice volume coming in as of late..
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
http://cointedtoken.com/
But Brass Golem has already 10days delays, and there is only 70% done https://github.com/golemfactory/golem/milestone/11
I think it will drop about 13k sats and then I will buy some decent amount I think Wink

I'm done betting that coins are over/undervalued. If you see a coin under a dollar, and it's gaining mainstream publicity, it's undervalued. If tons of people keep coming in though, then even 2 bucks in undervalued.

I wont trade my GNT because it's one of those tokens I have a feeling it's going to go the ETH path with this one...
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
1 gnt >= 50k, next two week
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Golem project has been declared one of the five best projects for year 2017. One more reason to be excited and happy being in the project as holders of GNT token. We are going to see price in double figures against dollars. Under $10 anything will be cheaper soon.
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
golem will hit 2 $ by next months.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I remember I bought a good amount of GNT when it started to trade on Liqui. Price was around 3000 sat. I'm very happy with my profits, hodling further because it is long term project.
Activity: 364
This thread is so peaceful and no progression.

The development must be silent, but when they'll release the update, the GNT will be booming. It is +10% today BTW, driven after the ETH growth?
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
This thread is so peaceful and no progression.
Activity: 168
i got golem at 0.02$ and keep hold..when they relise it..golem can hit 1$..so some real nice profit.
but i did better with Creditbit...and coin still not even start to rise..devs keep work hard to reslise all from roadmap!

I bought at about $0.1, seemed to be a good investment Cheesy

You're lucky ones. I bought at about $0.5  Grin

It seems the price is quite stable for long investment .
I bought 1,000 GNT coins 3 weeks ago and I still wait for more dumps to get more cheap coins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
i got golem at 0.02$ and keep hold..when they relise it..golem can hit 1$..so some real nice profit.
but i did better with Creditbit...and coin still not even start to rise..devs keep work hard to reslise all from roadmap!

You're lucky ones. I bought at about $0.5  Grin
Activity: 491
GOLEM increasing the value now, i think i sell soon.
Activity: 243

Activity: 350
http://cointedtoken.com/
I have to admit the layout for the announcement looks like something a high school student would do, not to mention the name of the coin "GOLEM" sounds like a pokemon.

How is this going to better on existing super-computing ?

Sometimes the best devs are just nerds with no skills for real marketing and no connections to such, but who knows I havn't seen the announcements.

Golem is like an old Jewish-myth creature that would fight for you. You made it out of materials and did some sort of magic and it would protect you and your loved ones and vanquish your enemies...

That's super bad ass.

I loved pokemon and loved Golem (Graveler more lol) but still when I heard Golem (GNT) I didn't think pokemon at all = /

They're trying to make the 'Uber of Super-Computing' I think!

When was golem .02? I bought in around .07 and .09 sold at .25 and repurchased when I saw that Golem isn't really following the trends of other 'coins'. It doesn't really go very far down (generally) after going up. I too think it'll hit $1 EASILY but I think we can see $2-5 prices just because people with TONS of money in the world who know nothing about crypto are learning about it every day, seeing the money being made, and getting even greedier! So, when those kind of people start coming in, they'll see ANY project with a high market cap, and go $1/token is nothing psychologically for someone with billions who knows that a single Bitcoin was once 'worthless' and is now almost $3k....

I'm about to stock up on some, even at .60 I'll do anything under $1 at this point, and just hodl it for the long run. I'm thinking in a year $2-5 is easily within reach, especially with just current trends.

I'd bet if they can do what they're trying to do, then GNT price cant be predicted it could even be $100/GNT if big enough money comes from the outside and believes in it enough or thinks they can make enough money by buying it at X dollars

Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: