Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 20. (Read 83626 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 7
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Hi ! GoaCoin is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining GoaCoin with neoscrypt algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4233
  • User     : YOUR_GOA_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=GOA

Hello
How you can explain about GOA coin on your pool right now? It is not GOA coin mining right now. I see the GOA name include not correct coin now. Is that SCAM?
Thanks.

Dont mine that pool. They have always problems.
That pool stealed my time and electricity so much before. And i am  not mining in thet pool.
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
Is it still profible to mine Goa with 7x 1080 Ti rig now ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The new roadmap of goacoin seems very good and well explained, this coin has a huge potential, the pity is that these days btc is very bad and is dragging the fall of goa, but we have patience and maintain that very soon we will see it launched to the moon !!!

Good luck to Goacoin !!!
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
Hi, when can we download GOA Wallet for MacOS??

windows : ready
mac : coming soon
Android : coming soon
source : ready
Activity: 9
Hello, I need help setting up a masternode, I've been trying for a while and I always get "failed" after trying masternode start-alias.  Huh

This is how my conf file looks like:
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
masternode=1
server=1
rpcport=26260 (I changed this one to this number, tried with 99914, same result)
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
masternodeprivkey=
externalip= (this is the IP i got from the link in masternode tutorial)

Masternode file:
NewNode:1947 (tried with dots too, no difference) 1

What am I doing wrong here? I tried with a lot of small changes in formats(spaces, dots, no dots, "", etc, nothing helps)

Also, is there any bounty reward for having a GOA signature here on BitcoinTalk? Thanks!

This worked for me.

rpcport=1947
externalip=:1947

MN1 :1947 1

I transfered exactly 1000 GOA to masternode wallet in one go and open port 1947. It didnt worked when I transfered 1 GOA then 999 GOA.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15

Block Reward: 15, decreasing by 12% every year
Block Reward Distribution:
   Block <= 3000 - 1 GOA to Masternodes, 14 GOA to Miners
   Block >  3000 - 5 GOA to Masternodes, 10 GOA to Miners
   Block >  25000 -  7.5 GOA to Masternodes, 7.5 GOA to Miners
   Block >  33000 - 15 GOA to Masternodes, 5 GOA to Miners (Increased reward for blocks)

in case some people didnt see it or didnt read the news on telegram.
this is it.

2nd block reward increase. 2x. nice.

Im not sure if this is not going to backfire. A higher emission automatically means that each coin has less value. In addition just changing the block reward is HUGE!

Remains to be seen if the change will trigger the desired effect.

its not really a increase in payment for the masternodes the masternode keep paying less a day it translates in to 15 goa a day so it just stays the same imo

Im not sure I understand what you are trying to say. If the block reward increases and the MN gets 15 Goa instead of 7.5 Goa per reward the payouts in general will be hire (unless more and more MN are added but that's another topic). It has nothing to do with 15 Goa per day
Activity: 64
Hi, when can we download GOA Wallet for MacOS??
Activity: 350
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
Where is link to join GOAcoin signature campaign? Please help me with the link. Thanks.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.28044510
Activity: 119
Where is link to join GOAcoin signature campaign? Please help me with the link. Thanks.
Activity: 10
Hello, I need help setting up a masternode, I've been trying for a while and I always get "failed" after trying masternode start-alias.  Huh

This is how my conf file looks like:
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
masternode=1
server=1
rpcport=26260 (I changed this one to this number, tried with 99914, same result)
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
masternodeprivkey=
externalip= (this is the IP i got from the link in masternode tutorial)

Masternode file:
NewNode:1947 (tried with dots too, no difference) 1

What am I doing wrong here? I tried with a lot of small changes in formats(spaces, dots, no dots, "", etc, nothing helps)

Also, is there any bounty reward for having a GOA signature here on BitcoinTalk? Thanks!

Activity: 382

Block Reward: 15, decreasing by 12% every year
Block Reward Distribution:
   Block <= 3000 - 1 GOA to Masternodes, 14 GOA to Miners
   Block >  3000 - 5 GOA to Masternodes, 10 GOA to Miners
   Block >  25000 -  7.5 GOA to Masternodes, 7.5 GOA to Miners
   Block >  33000 - 15 GOA to Masternodes, 5 GOA to Miners (Increased reward for blocks)

in case some people didnt see it or didnt read the news on telegram.
this is it.

2nd block reward increase. 2x. nice.

Im not sure if this is not going to backfire. A higher emission automatically means that each coin has less value. In addition just changing the block reward is HUGE!

Remains to be seen if the change will trigger the desired effect.

its not really a increase in payment for the masternodes the masternode keep paying less a day it translates in to 15 goa a day so it just stays the same imo
LsL
Activity: 140
Merit: 40

There´s only source code so far. Is there an exe file planned, or can you update out of the wallet?

Now everything is ready! Wink

The new Update works like a charm. Good job!
installed on my desktop pc without any issue, can't do it on my vps... (windows Sad ) press enter on the wallet.exe and nothing not happening...
(done from 12.16. to 12.1.7 without any problem...
Activity: 75
I bought first node for $14k. Then it trickled down and rewards increased and price went to $7000. Then it trickles down and more buy in, so now let’s double rewards again. We shooting for $1/coin?
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator

There´s only source code so far. Is there an exe file planned, or can you update out of the wallet?

The new Update works like a charm. Good job!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator

Activity: 9
I agree, the price has lowered recently and as we do not have a bigger exchange yet
then I think we need miners happy as well as Masternodes
why not 50% split ie 10 to masternodes and 10 to miners

Activity: 66
How about we make this coin attractive to others instead of bribing MN holders to not dump and run? Who in their right mind would look at our currrnt ROI and think it needs to be doubled?

This x 1000%.  All a stupidly high ROI gets you is a lot of MNs quickly, followed by a massive drop in price...and then a massive drop in the ROI.
Activity: 66
Im gonna try transfer 1 GOA first then transfer the rest to create a masternode.

Always a good idea to do a test transfer before you send a larger amount.
Pages:
Jump to: