Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 19. (Read 83626 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
My wallet can not sync, how to fix it. Please give me active peer nodes for syncing.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
hi after update the wallet, my masternode is under pre-enabled status for an hour or so.
Do I need to start from over to create a new masternode?
what I did is download the new wallet, and put the previous backup wallet back, then sync and start the node. But the status stuck in pre enabled...
any suggestion?
Hi guy, how can we update to latest wallet if now windows version is available?
Activity: 59
hi after update the wallet, my masternode is under pre-enabled status for an hour or so.
Do I need to start from over to create a new masternode?
what I did is download the new wallet, and put the previous backup wallet back, then sync and start the node. But the status stuck in pre enabled...
any suggestion?
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
this project will be more developed if the target market expands from the original target destination that is only located in Goa, if the target market can grow beyond Goa is sure the project is more developed and has a very bright prospect, hopefully this project is more developed in the future
Activity: 112
I want to ask when the twitter-bounty will be sent??
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Now we are expected to "vote" by sending btc to some exchange with low volume?  What has happened with Goacoin?  This doesn't look very good.  Need more communication from the actual developers on milestones and roadmap success.
Activity: 89
Is the issue with stocks.exchange resolved? I am still missing my deposits... any advices?
Forget the Stocks.Exchange! SouthXExchange is more interesting, it's also promising! GoaCoin, it will be better seen from there... With a DEX and South, GoaCoin will be able to reach great flights later this year! As long as dev keeps up the good work being developed.
Could you explain why we should ignore Stocks.exchange, please. Are there serious technical problems with them?
Activity: 617
Merit: 251
Is the issue with stocks.exchange resolved? I am still missing my deposits... any advices?
Forget the Stocks.Exchange! SouthXExchange is more interesting, it's also promising! GoaCoin, it will be better seen from there... With a DEX and South, GoaCoin will be able to reach great flights later this year! As long as dev keeps up the good work being developed.
Activity: 34
Merit: 1
 I am still missing my deposits   Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Just send them a support ticket, They seem to take a while to get to it but they resolved my deposit issue.
Activity: 233
Merit: 102
https://genesis.re
I truly appreciate your hustle...

As if Bitcoin Lightning Network was not invented here and each project had to have own coin.

I like your style though, good luck!

Now it's a good time to mine and hope for the best...
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Activity: 96
Dear friends. Our coin was added to the voting on the SouthXchange.com. If you want a GoaCoin to be added to this exchange, vote please
Thank you for the thread. As a supporter of GOAcoin, I have voted . Now I am waiting for good news and responses from exchange owners.
copper member
Activity: 51
Dear friends. Our coin was added to the voting on the SouthXchange.com. If you want a GoaCoin to be added to this exchange, vote please
Activity: 75
Goa has a large community, which should also take part in the choice of the logo. But I also understand the developer, voting may not be fair, since some participants use several accounts and can influence voting in their favor!
Activity: 89
Why do I see pretty much all these masternode coins popping up and getting listed on the same exchange? That's the only exchange entertaining them and nobody else. What is especially so different about these new coins that make them standout? Nothing new in the roadmap and devs loosing interest half way through when they have made decent money out of the premine. Sad

The million dollar question then - are you not going to mine off a quick 1k coin and join a shared node on each?

If it does happen to be the next serious committed team of devs you'll pay your mortgage off for a week of your gpu power. Luxcoin being a perfect example.

Any masternode coin that hits the exchange is worth the initial punt, especially when mining has dropped off.
Agree partially with your point, looking at what Dash did last year, but that doesn't warrant buying into all the MN coins popping up every single day. Its also hurting the whole MN concept since too many coin clones are coming out every single day. Do we really need these many coins?
That's the fact of crypto ecosystem, so we have to accept those clone Masternode coins. And we have to be as smart as possible in order to differentiate good and bad coins.
Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Why do I see pretty much all these masternode coins popping up and getting listed on the same exchange? That's the only exchange entertaining them and nobody else. What is especially so different about these new coins that make them standout? Nothing new in the roadmap and devs loosing interest half way through when they have made decent money out of the premine. Sad

The million dollar question then - are you not going to mine off a quick 1k coin and join a shared node on each?

If it does happen to be the next serious committed team of devs you'll pay your mortgage off for a week of your gpu power. Luxcoin being a perfect example.

Any masternode coin that hits the exchange is worth the initial punt, especially when mining has dropped off.
Agree partially with your point, looking at what Dash did last year, but that doesn't warrant buying into all the MN coins popping up every single day. Its also hurting the whole MN concept since too many coin clones are coming out every single day. Do we really need these many coins?
Activity: 105
Merit: 2
Is it still profible to mine Goa with 7x 1080 Ti rig now ?
nope. See coins in NIST5, Xevan or Tribus algo
Pages:
Jump to: