Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 26. (Read 83626 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Hi GoaCoin!

Your logo contest is still available? I want to participate but I haven't received your information about it, although I asked you about it on your discord and Bitcointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 15
how long will the status PRE_ENABLED MN?
now the status has changed to expired.
What does this mean?
Probably one of the wallets is not syncing. Re index both wallets and start the MN again.
Activity: 44
Also does not work.. ..and the miner is green, then in the black text box the red line is "Your system does not support Cuda 8.0 API"

This one works well for me: https://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/ccminer-1-6-3-git-tpruvot/

Or try one of this  https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/2.0-rc3    or    https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/2.0-rc2
Activity: 14
how long will the status PRE_ENABLED MN?
now the status has changed to expired.
What does this mean?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
Road map looks nice, I agree with that.  But I don't like the lack of actual progress and the resulting price drop.  Good prices to buy in?  Sure.  Will it continue to drop?  Yes, I think so if we don't see something more tangible soon.  This is not a linear time progress.  Each day gets exponentially worse unless we get something real.  Goa is beautiful but I'm starting to have 'doubts' if this project can match the beauty.

Am I being unreasonable?
Activity: 55
Can somebody show me (with screenshots) where I can find mysterious "My Masternodes" tab in GOA walet? 

No problem bro.  Just click "settings" >> "Options"  >>  "Wallet" tab  >> check boxes for "Show Masternodes" and "enable coin control features"   

Then close and reopen your wallet.  Your masternode tab will be there

I'll post some screens in a moment but the above should get you there.

Screens not needs actually. I got it. Thank you.

No problem.  Hopefully we hear more news from the developers of GOA soon.  We are overdue for something tangible and for signs that this coin is moving forward.  With the value of this coin I imagine the developers could easily pay for bigger exchanges.  Hopefully we see something like that soon.  But exchanges are only part of the story.  In addition to that we need to see real business connections to high revenue markets in Goa, India and perhaps other places in the region.  That's what I am hoping for anyways.

Take care and good luck.
Most of Neoscrypt-based coins are promising, high-valued, and GOA might not be an exception.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101

Now we have new RoadMap! And soon MN reward +50%!!!
Wink

new roadmap looking awesome
Also does not work.. ..and the miner is green, then in the black text box the red line is "Your system does not support Cuda 8.0 API"

This one works well for me: https://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/ccminer-1-6-3-git-tpruvot/
Activity: 252
how do I start mine? I do not understand this code, where to insert it, and how to edit it? what -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:4233 -u YOU_GAO_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=GOA ? what si neoscrypt ? this all for url in browser ?
download miner necessarily ?
use a program like ccminer.  downlaod it and edit one of the default scrypts with the above line and put in your wallet address
i downloaded ccminer for my windows. but - green label (exe) don't open! please, help me !
"edit one of the default scrypts" - which ?

Add that code in text file, which you need to create in ccminer  folder. After adding code save file in .bat extension, like "goa.bat" and start this file.
did. but the file does not open for nothing, just like the green label of the miner.

Make sure that miner is named same in your line of text, as it is in the folder. Then start .bat file, not the miner.
Also does not work. If you just try to open other files, and the miner is green, then in the black text box the red line is "Your system does not support Cuda 9.0 API"

what gpu are you using?  and what mining software?  It sounds like you do not have cuda 9 supported gpu but you are using mining software that wants cuda 9.  Try another mining software that supports cuda 5, 6, or 7.  I would try this one:  https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/v2.0-tpruvot  which supports cuda 8.  If you have an older nvidia card then you could step down the versions of tpruvot miners.  This assumes you are using nvidia gpu.  If using AMD, let me know I can get other sources of miners for you.
Activity: 42
Turkish translations reserved Smiley
Activity: 89
Nethash so high there! And price still droping, need new good exchange.
It is normal corrections, do not worry about corrections, even it's deep one.
What is the time for the first payment in the masternode?

Should be every 8 hours
Activity: 37
Nethash so high there! And price still droping, need new good exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What is the time for the first payment in the masternode?
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
Freelance German High Quality Translator
German translation again updated and Thread refreshed to include the beautiful roadmap, also added a German Version of the Roadmap (although I still did not receive the translation bounty):

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anngoa-goacoin-pow-masternodes-asic-resistance-neoscrypt-2696729

@GoaCoinCore: Unfortunately no feedback for the bounty yet. Just FYI your portuguese Thread has not been updated once.
@ Ierusalim: Your influence has not helped yet.
Activity: 34
Merit: 8
New Roadmap looking good.

ROI for MN is great.

oh yeah, friday morning its going to happen (in europe)

ROI will be over 700% for days/weeks depending on number of Mn's

to the mooon

It will probably only last a couple of days, but that’s fine. What is more important now is to stabilize the price. I would prefer less rewards with a high price tag rather than a lot of coins with low value always considering the collateral for the MN.

I thought many masternodes would be the way to stabilize.
Take dash, <8mio in existenz, around 4mio are out of the market in mn's.
Very stable.
So if the reward increase, until up to ~415 mn's each will get >10Goa per day reward.
Should be a reason to keep it running and not to sell that much to get <1000coins.

And there is another reward increase in 2months.
I think the day the price will become more stable is soon.
Perhaps price increases too, after people see roi of >650% on friday on masternodes.online and mnrank.com

Lets see
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Hi ! GoaCoin is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining GoaCoin with neoscrypt algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:4233
  • User     : YOUR_GOA_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=GOA

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u GQ1DvpXw98BhtcipgP9oU5WADSKjLvVTDS -p c=GOA
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe --algorithm neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:4233 -u GQ1DvpXw98BhtcipgP9oU5WADSKjLvVTDS -p c=GOA

Peers list :

• addnode=185.5.250.77:1947
  • addnode=5.1.68.233:1947
  • addnode=93.178.245.10:1947
  • addnode=185.223.28.185:1947
  • addnode=34.241.123.143:1947
  • addnode=37.139.106.112:1947
  • addnode=45.63.30.152:1947
  • addnode=194.67.213.243:1947
Activity: 462
Good to see a roadmap here!
Are there any news regarding the logo of the coin and the bounty?
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
New Roadmap looking good.

ROI for MN is great.

oh yeah, friday morning its going to happen (in europe)

ROI will be over 700% for days/weeks depending on number of Mn's

to the mooon

It will probably only last a couple of days, but that’s fine. What is more important now is to stabilize the price. I would prefer less rewards with a high price tag rather than a lot of coins with low value always considering the collateral for the MN.
Pages:
Jump to: