Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][GOA] GoaCoin - new Wallet 0.12.2.2, POW, Masternodes, NeoScrypt - page 27. (Read 83626 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 8
New Roadmap looking good.

ROI for MN is great.

oh yeah, friday morning its going to happen (in europe)

ROI will be over 700% for days/weeks depending on number of Mn's

to the mooon
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018
New Roadmap looking good.

ROI for MN is great.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I like the new roadmap.
Any updates on the CMC listing?
Activity: 1
Hello. you have written in the announcement that Block> 25000 - 1/2 to Masternodes, 1/2 to Miners. In 2 days the 25000 block will come, the reward to the masternodes will be increased? All right?
Activity: 102
im go check price at stocks.exchange  goa price is around 0.0008  not drop 50% like other coin.

good job.
Price of every coin will follow the rules. Sometimes up, sometimes down. Pump to dump or dump to pump. That's normal movements in cryptocurrencies market.
Activity: 37
I think this coin have a good future. I like roadmap, then need just wait for other updates.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
New Roadmap looks very good especially with Zerocoin protocol and more to come.
Activity: 28
Activity: 84
Your bounty logo for coin is still available? I asked you on Discord channel but I didn't receive your answer. Please feedback for me about that. Thanks!

I like to know too, any info?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
hello my mn run but gets since 48hr no rewards siad enabled block is corect dont now the Problem vps cold

can you plz write here - https://t.me/goacoin_group
or here if you russian speaking - https://t.me/goacoin_group_ru

or here - https://discord.gg/wfp27Dm

Now we have new RoadMap! And soon MN reward +50%!!!
Wink
Activity: 88
Your bounty logo for coin is still available? I asked you on Discord channel but I didn't receive your answer. Please feedback for me about that. Thanks!
Activity: 7
hello my mn run but gets since 48hr no rewards siad enabled block is corect dont now the Problem vps cold
Activity: 43
only POW or also POS now?
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031
how do I start mine? I do not understand this code, where to insert it, and how to edit it? what -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:4233 -u YOU_GAO_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=GOA ? what si neoscrypt ? this all for url in browser ?
download miner necessarily ?
use a program like ccminer.  downlaod it and edit one of the default scrypts with the above line and put in your wallet address
i downloaded ccminer for my windows. but - green label (exe) don't open! please, help me !
"edit one of the default scrypts" - which ?

Add that code in text file, which you need to create in ccminer  folder. After adding code save file in .bat extension, like "goa.bat" and start this file.
did. but the file does not open for nothing, just like the green label of the miner.

Make sure that miner is named same in your line of text, as it is in the folder. Then start .bat file, not the miner.
Also does not work. If you just try to open other files, and the miner is green, then in the black text box the red line is "Your system does not support Cuda 9.0 API"

what gpu are you using?  and what mining software?  It sounds like you do not have cuda 9 supported gpu but you are using mining software that wants cuda 9.  Try another mining software that supports cuda 5, 6, or 7.  I would try this one:  https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases/tag/v2.0-tpruvot  which supports cuda 8.  If you have an older nvidia card then you could step down the versions of tpruvot miners.  This assumes you are using nvidia gpu.  If using AMD, let me know I can get other sources of miners for you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
how do I start mine? I do not understand this code, where to insert it, and how to edit it? what -a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://pool.friends-master.net:4233 -u YOU_GAO_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=GOA ? what si neoscrypt ? this all for url in browser ?
use a program like ccminer.  downlaod it and edit one of the default scrypts with the above line and put in your wallet address
i downloaded ccminer for my windows. but - green label (exe) don't open! please, help me !

Add that code in text file, which you need to create in ccminer  folder. After adding code save file in .bat extension, like "goa.bat" and start this file.
did. but the file does not open for nothing, just like the green label of the miner.

Make sure that miner is named same in your line of text, as it is in the folder. Then start .bat file, not the miner.
Also does not work. If you just try to open other files, and the miner is green, then in the black text box the red line is "Your system does not support Cuda 9.0 API"
Activity: 334
Merit: 13

GOA Ready to Mine Now!

🔥 Variable Difficulty : 2048
 🔥 Stratum Host : stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:5010

🔥 Variable Difficulty : 128 ~ 175555
 🔥 Stratum Host : stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:5011

🔥 Variable Difficulty : 32765
 🔥 Stratum Host : stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:5012

🔥 NiceHash - Mining Rig Rental
 🔥 Stratum Host : stratum+tcp://s3.altcoinix.com:5011

🔥 Fees : 3%
 🔥 Payout cycle : 5 mins
 🔥 Minimum Payout : 0.002 GOA
Activity: 25

Activity: 140
Merit: 12
im go check price at stocks.exchange  goa price is around 0.0008  not drop 50% like other coin.

good job.

It is until some muppet sells their coins for peanuts every now and again.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

good job.
Activity: 126
Merit: 60
I've updated my Linux + Windows manual to include:
What to do with NEW_START_REQUIRED
and
How to Re-Index  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.27615822
Pages:
Jump to: